Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trying to Understand My Spirit

SweetestFriend

As a young child I had very strong intuition and psychic dreams about trivial things (i.e. seeing a random classmate get into a car and go in a certain direction and seeing it happen randomly on my street the next day, friend showed me a box of strange bracelets in dream and the next day she was wearing one). I also knew when certain friends were going to be at school or not as soon as I got there. Little things that may seem silly. but it's a feeling... I was a very devout Christian of my accord. I had night terrors as a child and continue to have extremely vivid dreams.

In one dream I became aware I was asleep,  but there was a dark figure at the end of my bed whispering awful things to me, like that he was going to rape me. I screamed in my head, begging for someone to wake me up. I fell back into dreamworld and when I became aware again, but still asleep, the figure was still there. 

Didn't see him again. A few years later I tried desperately to reconnect with God, but it was as if my soul was being torn in two. I had strange and scary "aware" dreams and very strange things happen during those weeks. Eventually I gave up and stopped praying.

Had another dream later and it was God showing me the entrance to "Hell"  - just some terrible place that was utterly dark. I woke up knowing that God wants to protect us from there, not send us there, and I had the strongest feeling of devotion I've had since I was a child. Didn't last though.

My cat - who is my soulmate, I believe - died three months ago. Had her 14 years, I'm 25. Couple days after I was aware in my dream again and she was rubbing all on me and I kissed her and told her how much I loved and missed her as many times as I could, because I knew our time was limited. She then turned around, walked away and kind of faded. I know it was her.

Lastly, I used to stare at the sky a lot and see "stars" move in ways they shouldn't. Just around each other very slowly. Weird stuff. Anyway, many other things have happened like this and I just want to know what the hell it's all about. Also, my family is very spiritual by nature.

Thoughts? 

• Like 2

Welcome to UM SweetestFriend. :)

Reading the first paragraph of your opening post I had an intuition that you've posted here before, in these forums. I may be wrong.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

Sounds like you're more worried about being a child of God. Possibly your dreams are you battling your faith , God and your inter - being .

Don't be concerned with your parents faith and their walk with God , think about if you believe enough to have deep faith in God and not be so torn , I'm not a person to give advice 

when it comes to God , I'm not a christian . Try speaking with a priest or minister maybe one in another town so you can feel comfortable sharing all of this without it reaching your parents or anyone you know. 

Edited by Darkenpath25

Hello. I understand exactly where you're at. It happens a lot. I actually have a program that you might be interested in. It's to help discover, explore, expand and apply your gifts. Let me know if you're interested. Blessings.