Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird face in car

XSAS_Daughter

Hi guys,

my friend (who isn't a member) was recently looking back through his camera roll and found this photo that he took of his and his friends car. He was sat in the restaurant across the road and was taking a photograph of his car because it was new and he's a typical boy that loves his car. :rolleyes:

Anyway, he realised there appeared to be a person in the car, which was completely empty at the time.

I said it looked like somebody was leaning on his car and he said there definitely wasn't anybody because he would have kicked off haha!

Anyway, just thought I'd share because even if it is nothing, it looked pretty creepy to us! :)  

17474185_10155253193079009_842150269_o.jpg

17547393_10155253193129009_1799895602_o.jpg

• Like 5

It appears to be just some guy leaning on the car window taking a peak inside (you can see his arms folded in front of him, resting at the bottom of the glass — a stance many people take when checking out the interior of a car.

It's evening, it's dark, so it's no surprise your friend didn't notice him when taking the photograph.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Claire. said:

It appears to be just some guy leaning on the car window taking a peak inside (you can see his arms folded in front of him, resting at the bottom of the glass — a stance many people take when checking out the interior of a car.

It's evening, it's dark, so it's no surprise your friend didn't notice him when taking the photograph.

He even appears to be looking at the camera IMO 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Claire. said:

and

10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

He even appears to be looking at the camera IMO 

He would have to be really, really tiny with a face about the same height as, or not much more than a 3 series mirror. A human head would appear much larger in that context. It's a case of simulacra.  

• Like 1

Yeah, I originally questioned whether it was somebody sat on the street, maybe like a homeless person, or just a random man.

I definitely agree that in these circumstances maybe you wouldn't realise the person at the time, and it just happened to line up perfectly.

• Like 5

That creeps me out just looking at the photo's 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, oldrover said:

He would have to be really, really tiny with a face about the same height as, or not much more than a 3 series mirror. A human head would appear much larger in that context. It's a case of simulacra.  

You could very well be right. I noticed the size but thought it was a perspective thing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Darkenpath25 said:

That creeps me out just looking at the photo's 

+1 a 3 series with standard rims! 

• Like 4

When you make it really big it looks like the other side mirror with reflections from the sidewalk that happen to take on a face like appearance. Just one of those goofy happenstance photos, right place and angle, that our brains make into a face.

• Like 3

Does anyone else see Yoda? :blink:

• Like 4

I dunno, for some reason it doesn't creep me at all. I'm not scared of bald thoughtful people. Nor of pareidolia.

Edited by Chaldon

This is the death of the internet, people. It is happening right now.

Is there anything to say other than "ugh"?

I think this event far more interesting in that we, as humans, attempt to interpret it as having a face and eyes. And, we further attempt to determine if it is hostile or benign. A nicely evolved survival trait demonstrating just how much of our communication is nonverbal.

• Like 3

It's the owner of the yellow car looking to see if there is anything to be done with the car of the idiot that blocked him in, for parking like an idiot! lolol

• Like 1

I agree with Claire that it is just some guy leaning in on the other side of the car. 

His head is bigger then that guy walking down the sidewalk to the left. And at least the same size, if not bigger then guy coming out of door behind him. So, head not too big...

EDIT: Also I don't think he's bald. He just has a big forehead.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, coolguy said:

Very cool pix,

Dude its you! Or wait i mean your avatar

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Dude its you! Or wait i mean your avatar

The ghost of Curly Howard!  Still, it looks to my like the person knew he was being photographed and posed, if it's a undoctored pic at all..

• Like 1

On March 25, 2017 at 9:26 PM, Claire. said:

I agree! 

• Like 1

That face is certainly creepy! I have a hard time believing in past life entities however.

Perhaps it's just something outside the building that we're seeing through the window.  Look behind the white car, there is a similar shape.  Steps out front with a round finial?