Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cat ghost sitting on me

Chanceoflowraine

Last night I was visited by a ghost cat, I saw and felt my covers move as the cat climbed on top of my chest, I went to shoo it thinking it was one of my own two cats but there was nothing to shoo, I could feel the dark cat shadow around me and again it proceeded to climb on top of me and sit on my chest, really freaky experience, my roommates said they heard me crying hysterically like at 2:30 in the morning but I don't recall crying at all...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SecretSanta

• Darkenpath25

• Chanceoflowraine

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure you wasnt dreaming ? Crying Hysterically ? You would have remembered it's not like you seen Satan himself sitting on your chest. 

Hypnagogic hallucination.

http://neurology.health-cares.net/hypnagogic-hallucination.php

"Hypnagogic hallucinations can occur at sleep onset, either during daytime sleep episodes or at night. They are usually quite vivid, and often involve vision. The visual hallucinations usually consist of simple forms – colored circles or parts of objects – that are constant or changing in size. People may also see the image of an animal or a person, and are more often in color. "