Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Justice League Trailer

Farmer77

I was talking to my wife about it, and she was EXTREMELY surprised that Aquaman is supposed to be a bad-ass. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I was talking to my wife about it, and she was EXTREMELY surprised that Aquaman is supposed to be a bad-ass. 

LMAO Im still coming to terms with a tattooed , bearded aquaman as opposed to the blond haired douchey character we grew up with. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Question here.................. who is the bad guy in this film?

On 5/10/2017 at 0:05 PM, Nonentity said:

I've been led to believe it is Steppenwolf, a general of Darkseid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steppenwolf_(comics)

Steppenwolf is slated to appear as the main antagonist in DC Extended Universe film Justice League, portrayed by Ciarán Hinds.[8]

On 5/10/2017 at 1:05 PM, Nonentity said:

Well, with DC's history with it's superhero films, it's probably going to end up being DC.

• Like 1

Apparently there's a whole raft of reshoots been ordered.

• 1 month later...
On 2017-5-16 at 10:16 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Apparently there's a whole raft of reshoots been ordered.

Vast amount. Zack Synder left the movies due to his daughter's suicide, so Joss Whedon has stepped in and due to the success of WW they're reshooting to make the movie more lighthearted.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Vast amount. Zack Synder left the movies due to his daughter's suicide, so Joss Whedon has stepped in and due to the success of WW they're reshooting to make the movie more lighthearted.

Whedon?

oh.

Which Whedon as we getting? Pop culture machine gun Whedon, lets have an adventure with witty dialogue Whedon, let's kill all the people you love Whedon or (the recently revealed via the leak of his WW script) let's mansplain everything Whedon?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Whedon?

oh.

Which Whedon as we getting? Pop culture machine gun Whedon, lets have an adventure with witty dialogue Whedon, let's kill all the people you love Whedon or (the recently revealed via the leak of his WW script) let's mansplain everything Whedon?

The reshooting is overblown. He's finishing up a few scenes but is keeping to Snyder plan for the film out of respect. 

Just now, ShadowSot said:

The reshooting is overblown. He's finishing up a few scenes but is keeping to Snyder plan for the film out of respect. 

I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I cannot abide Snyder's view of the superhero genre, but Whedon has always run hot or cold for me - and more often than not cold. 

I'm bored with super hero movies.   The theaters have been so overly saturated with them.   It's worse than the vampire crap of 5 years ago.  

Just now, Myles said:

I'm bored with super hero movies.   The theaters have been so overly saturated with them.   It's worse than the vampire crap of 5 years ago.  

Blasphemer.....to the rack with you !!!!

• Like 1

It's just too much.    Captain America X3, Iron Man I lost count, a few Hulk movies, seems like a dozen Spider man, Superman and Batman.  Some Thors, X-men and Fantastic Four.   Not to mention the others.  

• Like 1

Just now, Myles said:

It's just too much.    Captain America X3, Iron Man I lost count, a few Hulk movies, seems like a dozen Spider man, Superman and Batman.  Some Thors, X-men and Fantastic Four.   Not to mention the others.  

I get that Ill be glad to see the xmen movie franchise end and Fantastic Four just apparently cant be done without sucking. 

I am excited about the new spiderman, he seems most like the comic books out of all of them and the justice league deserves their crack at the big screen I think and the Netflix Punisher series has my inner 13 year old doing back flips