Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Our house is haunted and it's okay

Scottyrotten

We have rented our house for just over two years and have had many ghostly experiences from spirits directly talking to us or appearing before us and closing doors just steps away from us. Today for the first time (not that we have ever tried) we caught what we think are orbs on film. Take a look and let us know what you think. We would be happy to answer any questions form someone with more knowledge on this. File is too large to upload but would send to anyone interested 

• Like 3

How do the spirits appear before you? Do they have human shapes? How do they talk to you? What do they say?

They have very clearly and loudly said "hello" they have human shapes and the woman walked thru the doorway in front of me and closed the door behind her. I was less than 5'away 

At least they didn't say "get out!"

22 minutes ago, Scottyrotten said:

They have very clearly and loudly said "hello" they have human shapes and the woman walked thru the doorway in front of me and closed the door behind her. I was less than 5'away 

Now that is fascinating. That would be unmistakable proof (to you) I would think. What did this woman look like? You mean she closed the door? Did you re-open the door to see if she disappeared?

Yes I did and nobody was there. everything had been quiet around the house for a few weeks and that day I told my son that we had renewed our lease for another year. A little later that day the kids were gone and we were cleaning out the pool. She went up to take a bath while I finished up. When I can in the house I went directly upstairs. Our washer and dryer are in a closet in the hallway/upstairs foyer. When I got to the top of the steps I saw a naked woman go they he door and close it. I thought it was my girlfriend and that she was getting clothes and thought my son had come back and she was running into her daughters room and shut the door. When I got to the door I heard my girlfriend in our bedroom and realized it wa not her. I opened the door and the room was emtpy. Honestly that episode freaked me out and I turned white and had to sit down. When I told my girl what just happens and she got a look at me she was a little freaked as well. Usually we don't get freaked out but that was one of those times. I think they were responding to us being here for another year as to say so are we 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Now that is fascinating. That would be unmistakable proof (to you) I would think. What did this woman look like? You mean she closed the door? Did you re-open the door to see if she disappeared?

I'd have to find it, but there's a very convincing video on YT from a young guy that literally just makes dozens of videos about skateboarding. That's all he does, but he had one video he made telling the story but he said that it was oddly deleted from his computer and the copy on the camcorder was corrupt, in a later video he said he finally got the camcorder version to play. So while in the making of that video, he's talking about something and suddenly you clearly hear "Garret" which is his name while no one else was there.It's probably one of the very, very few videos on YT that for me personally I feel was legit, mostly due to the details surrounding the incident.

I take it back, he does do a couple skate vids regarding haunted houses

Edited by Kismit
removed You tube link

Did you see the orbs with the naked eye or just on video? 

In my opinion most "orbs" are caused by dust, bugs, pollen, etc..

Yes thru email.....

I'm sure it could be dust. I'm not an expert and have spent more time on the subject tonight than my lifetime combined. The windows are to the right of camera and it is cloudy today normally we would have to shut the curtain because if the sun but not today. It appears to mive around and come straight to toward the camera FYI- I have thought about hvac and it's off and the return is to the left of camera if you are wondering. I'm not trying to convince just looking for opinions of those who know more than us 

Hello Scottyrotten, 

Firstly welcome to UM.

Nightscreams,

I removed your link to the You Tube chanel as in itself it was not related to the topic, and could well be considered spam and against UM rules.

However if you find the exact video to link to feel free to post it in this topic.

My uncle's best friend and his wife claims there's a spirit or demon in their basement since they moved there over 30 tears ago . It has never tried to harm them , my uncle's friend has heard a woman's voice coming from the floor duct's also several times when he has been in the basement he claims he has seen a elderly woman sweep past him Now after all these years he think's it has made it's way into the house . The house belonged to a elderly school teacher and her husband which was my uncle's friends school teacher . The husband passed away soon after the school teacher passed. This spirit or demon is now in his bedroom , 2 or 3 times a month whatever this is jumps on his bed it has touched him crawled across him . He has seen a faint image of a woman sweep across his room . His small dog sleeps in the room with him , the dog crawls close to him and stares for long periods of time at one corner of the bedroom . He call's my uncle almost every week telling him he has seen or felt whatever this is has done so I feel what you are seeing is there and isn't a threat just like my uncle's friend.  The only thing strange the man's wife never see's or feel's this spirit or demon , she sleeps in a separate bedroom . I call it a spirit or demon because this is what the man calls it when he talk's to my uncle. If you or anyone can explain what this could be pass it on to me so I can let this guy know what he is dealing with.   

Edited by Darkenpath25

8 hours ago, Scottyrotten said:

Yes thru email.....

What about those who would like to see it but don't want to give out their email? By not making your video available on the forum you're making this discussion too exclusive whereas it should be open to everyone. 

What about uploading it on to YouTube? and then you can share the link here in this thread. 

11 hours ago, Scottyrotten said:

Ghost: "Oy, hello there, chap! How dandy to catch you here! Since you seem to be the new owner of this place, I'd like to ask you to do something about the steady air draft in the second story bedroom. It's kinda haunting, you know?" 

I love me some polite ghosts. :)

A vid of the ghost saying 'hello' to you would have been more interesting. Orbs. How lame. :sleepy:

My house is active too x And I vlog about it but nothing has happened since December x

On 27/03/2017 at 1:14 PM, Scottyrotten said:

Here is the video

Maybe this video will help a little xx