Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Swimming Bigfoot

Farmer77

Fun stories.  

My parents live on Fish Lake in Indiana and I spent several years there.   Never heard of a bigfoot sighting there.  

I think if bigfoot would be swimming in lakes, it would be pretty easy for people to spot it and snap pictures. 

• Like 1

Most things have the ability to swim ...... even me ........ but I can not fly ....therefore I do not.

• Like 1

Why not  ... we have had running away bigfoot ,  chasing you Bigfoot,  talking bigfoot,  now  swimming bigfoot . 

Cant wait for   ,,,,,

Singing Sasquatch . 

• Like 5

Bigfoot hanging around water has been mentioned before in conjunction with the outdated Aquatic Ape theory of human evolution. The book "Raincoast Sasquatch" devotes a chapter to the subject of aquatic sightings.

• Like 3

Swimming bigfoot Trumpets whatever it could happen ,... difficult to see

hilarious to the nth degreee come on lets go !

---- . tards

Edited by MWoo7

20 hours ago, Justice please said:

Be careful what you post here so many of these rude people will attack you. I for one believe in Sasquatch and I love your post. Thank you.

What was the purpose of this post?   Was it only to throw your "rude" insult at other members?   Not cool.

Farmer has over 8000 posts, I think he is well aware of how things work here.  

Your post seems to be nothing more than bait.

Damn!   I bit on the bait.:(

• Like 2

16 hours ago, back to earth said:

Why not  ... we have had running away bigfoot ,  chasing you Bigfoot,  talking bigfoot,  now  swimming bigfoot . 

Cant wait for   ,,,,,

Singing Sasquatch . 

I hate you for this.  You made me research singing Bigfoot.  Now my ribs hurt.  I can't stop laughing.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxQ2JSIn4Q

• Like 3

On 3/29/2017 at 3:44 AM, Totah Dine said:

I hate you for this.  You made me research singing Bigfoot.  Now my ribs hurt.  I can't stop laughing.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxQ2JSIn4Q

I may have  to give up my bizarre  sarcastic comments ;  every time I come up with some crazy **** ......  nope !   - its somewhere on the internet   :(

Scuba diving bigfoot ?   yeah !  No one come up with that one yet !   :)  

...   D A M N ! 

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 1

yes, there was a pic of BF kitted out with scuba, but the pic would not post 

Bigfoot  is sad about that ...

Image result for Scuba diving bigfoot

why picture no post here   ?  

11 hours ago, back to earth said:

yes, there was a pic of BF kitted out with scuba, but the pic would not post 

Here, have this one

download.jpg

• Like 2

Lol, this reminds me of a book I read called Out On Foot. It's basically about a US border patrol agent's experiences throughout his career, with a few paranormal stories here and there.

In one of the chapters, he described how he and his fellow agents were doing a nightly patrol when they heard this large splash that came from this creek they were walking along. They checked it out and the narrator described how they got this really eerie feel off of it. He noted that even the coyotes got scared of it; they usually made noise / howled when people are nearby. The coyotes were so scared that they were trotting away with their tails between their legs. Also they didn't hear any more splashing coming from the creek, instead they heard what sounded like something very large walking through the water. They tried to shine their flashlights at the source of the noise, but there was too much fog to be able to see anywhere.

So ya, I guess bigfoot tend to like water a lot more than one would think

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Stiff said:

Here, have this one

download.jpg

HEY ! 

Thats the pic that I was told could not be posted here  !  

Its a conspiracy I tells ya !   :angry:

On 3/27/2017 at 0:24 AM, Farmer77 said:

Bigfoot: A Skillful Swimmer? 

Some interesting stories in there. 

While reading the article, I noticed a GLARING error...

A third case comes from the people who run the website, Today in Bigfoot History! They state: “William Drexler’s campsite overlooked Phantom Ship Island. He had just finished his sausage and egg breakfast and was smoking his morning pipe, just looking out over Crater Lake [Wyoming]. That is when he noticed something moving on Phantom Ship Island.” For those who may be wondering, Phantom Ship Island is a small, craggy island on Crater Lake that takes its name from its “ghost-ship”-like appearance, which is particularly noticeable when the mist hovers low and thick. The story continues: “What Drexler saw was a brownish grey Bigfoot, obviously soaking wet, stretching out on some rocks near the water’s edge…”

First... Crater Lake is in Oregon. I've been there many times. And it does have a island called the Phantom ship, but unless you have a good zoom lens, you're not going to see any but a blurry moving bit on it, because the rim of the crater is so far from the lake. And the Phantom Ship Island is like 100 feet long. Really just a bit of rock peeking out of the lake surface. I don't know that there would be a single reason for a BF to swim out there.

phantom-ship.jpg

I mean getting what STATE the lake is in, is pretty bad research, if you ask me...

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DieChecker said:

While reading the article, I noticed a GLARING error...

First... Crater Lake is in Oregon. I've been there many times. And it does have a island called the Phantom ship, but unless you have a good zoom lens, you're not going to see any but a blurry moving bit on it, because the rim of the crater is so far from the lake. And the Phantom Ship Island is like 100 feet long. Really just a bit of rock peeking out of the lake surface. I don't know that there would be a single reason for a BF to swim out there.

phantom-ship.jpg

Interesting, I caught the crater lake part and had the same thought but they even provided a link Crater Lake - Wyoming  but you're right there isnt an island on it. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, back to earth said:

Thats the pic that I was told could not be posted here  

Save the picture and upload as attachment. Hot-linking doesn't always work if they've faffed with the 'url' :) 

11 hours ago, Hi-NRG Eurobeat Man said:

Lol, this reminds me of a book I read called Out On Foot. It's basically about a US border patrol agent's experiences throughout his career, with a few paranormal stories here and there.

In one of the chapters, he described how he and his fellow agents were doing a nightly patrol when they heard this large splash that came from this creek they were walking along. They checked it out and the narrator described how they got this really eerie feel off of it. He noted that even the coyotes got scared of it; they usually made noise / howled when people are nearby. The coyotes were so scared that they were trotting away with their tails between their legs. Also they didn't hear any more splashing coming from the creek, instead they heard what sounded like something very large walking through the water. They tried to shine their flashlights at the source of the noise, but there was too much fog to be able to see anywhere.

So ya, I guess bigfoot tend to like water a lot more than one would think

Interesting, but typical.   Heard sounds and had an eerie feeling so they assumed it was bigfoot.    Similar to many other reports that assume too much.  

14 hours ago, Myles said:

Interesting, but typical.   Heard sounds and had an eerie feeling so they assumed it was bigfoot.    Similar to many other reports that assume too much.  

Ya, nonetheless, the sighting itself is odd and opens up many questions. I forgot to add that the US Border Patrol agent described the splash as very large, like a very large object would make. Also, after the splash they heard no noise coming from the water that indicated someone was leaving the creek. These Border Patrol agents are trained to hike long distances and track illegal aliens in the dark, so their senses are fine tuned to detect noises. They're practically masters of hide-and-seek.

In the book, the author also describes another story from another time when two agents were doing a nightly patrol. The scope operator (someone who sits on top of a mountain, using a heat-reading scope to find people in the dark) called and told them that there was a "very large predator" stalking them both. It appeared to be right behind them, although the two agents couldn't see or sense anything. After the experience, they scratched it up to being a mountain lion. Before transferring to another agency, the scope operator told one of the agents about how what he saw wasn't a mountain lion, but instead a large, 8ft tall bipedal creature. Another agent who heard the same story insisted that this wasn't bogus.

The author goes on to describe other various sasquatch stories, all "relayed to [him] by third parties". They're basically all stories derived from Border Patrol agents and the stories they heard about. Not saying that the author's claims back up my reasoning, but if what had fallen into the water was something that could be explained, the agents surely enough would've found some logical evidence behind it. From what the author talks about in the book there seems to be a lot of paranormal stuff that goes on around the Otay Mountains, which is where he patrolled. I remember that in the book he says that the Otay Mountains used to be Native American land, which opens up a lot of possibilities. So even if it wasn't bigfoot, it certainly wasn't something ordinary. 

Swimming Bigfoot 

Singing Bigfoot 

and now .......

Spoiler

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 7:44 PM, Oniomancer said:

He always follows the creek....

poster_legend_art.jpg

Looks like a Bernie Wrightson Bigfoot.

Since we're all inclusive, The Dancing Sasquatch deserves an honorable mention.                       http://www.banffsasquatch.com/photos/                                   

8 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Looks like a Bernie Wrightson Bigfoot.

Well that made me look it up. Turns out it's Ralph Mcquarrie's work.

You saw Bernie Wrightson just passed?