Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prankster ate pancakes in middle of busy road

Still Waters

A Florida man was charged after videos posted to social media showed him blocking traffic by eating pancakes at a table he set up in an intersection.

The Lakeland Police Department said officers received a call about 10:50 a.m. Tuesday about a man sitting on a folding chair in a crosswalk, blocking the eastbound lanes of Memorial Boulevard and Brunnell Parkway.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2017/03/26/Florida-man-charged-after-eating-pancakes-in-busy-intersection/9241490535664/

Video -

http://news.sky.com/video/flipping-mad-teen-has-pancakes-in-the-middle-of-a-busy-road-10813225

• Like 5

Did you hear about the angry pancake? He really flipped.

• Like 6

More pancake topping for my pancakes please and how do you make a smiley ! 

pancake

?

butter him up. eeehw true groaners I know. Well this is the country and the kids and I start in with pancake war jokes so to speak so you could say some of us are connassewers missspellll imagine that !?! connoisseurs .

Hmmmm just looked, there's approximately a million GOOGLE of these out there on the net.
hmmm.gif
I'm thinking his swamp ape site was dying down and he really needed some type of news to bolster it ..? or :unsure2:??? he was hanging out with swamp ape too much? eh another groaner:unsure: LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

Around here, people would have hit him and kept going......

• Like 5

Same iin the big Apple, then again I've not spent a lot of time there, but what I seen, hard nasty and extreme love in the Italian families, broke down once in ? Rhode Island ? not sure, but the 3 days spent with a dockworker kid's family I'll never forget. LOUD LOUD and was I starving to death I guess, but loads of love!

Edited by MWoo7

You will surprised to hear (:w00t:) that i was an eccentric child, and I actually did this!

We lived on a main road, and I set up a table, a comfy chair, a lamp, and peripheral furniture, and ate my lunch on the central reservation.

Fortunately, I got nothing but positive reactions, and didn't cause any crashes, and it was in the days before social media and camera-phones.

14 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

Same iin the big Apple,

not really. or more like not at all.  anyone driving in nyc aka big apple,knows it would mean assault charges,  i'm driving in nyc for 30+ years

Edited by aztek

best thing would be to stop a diesel truck\bus right next to him, so tailpipe points directly at him, put it in neutral, and hit the gas.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, tcgram said:

Around here, people would have hit him and kept going......

Same here!

3 hours ago, aztek said:

best thing would be to stop a diesel truck\bus right next to him, so tailpipe points directly at him, put it in neutral, and hit the gas.

I would love to see that!! Too funny! I wish someone would've done that.

Don't do meth, kids, or you'll end up eating pancakes in the middle of the highway.

What an idiot. He's got nothing better to do than disrupt the lives of people who are trying to get to work and it's obvious he's u employed. In the old days they would've thrown his ass in jail and then forced him into the military.

Edited by atom2084

3 minutes ago, atom2084 said:

What an idiot. He's got nothing better to do than disrupt the lives of people who are trying to get to work and it's obvious he's u employed. In the old days they would've thrown his ass in jail and then forced him into the military.

Not only did he disrupt people, he endangered them.

• Like 1