Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Touch energy .. sending nonverbal commands

lucid_lioness

So over the past few years I noticed a type of nonverbal communication I seem to be able to use on ones who i'm close with. I say this because when I do this I am always sitting close to someone, touching them in some way. It seems as if i'm able to send messages and commands telepathically, sitting there not saying a word, just thinking it and keeping my hands on the person receiving the message. These messages I send can be anything from 'give me a kiss' 'put this movie on' 'get this snack/drink' ... it also works quite impressively with sexual commands. I have also thought things to myself while having my hand on someone and they will repeat me or answer me out loud! 

I don't know exactly what this is or means, but I have been quite enjoying it for awhile now. I've been working on this ability a bit, putting more energy into thoughts and such. It can grow so strong sometimes I feel the heat of the message flow through my body into the receivers. Wondering if anyone else ever experienced this before? Either a sender or receiver?

• Like 1

Very interesting. Have you ever asked the receivers about their side of the experience? Telepathy is now a proven ability and it may be that you have honed your abilities to a higher degree than most. Very interesting if you can communicate specific music/drink/snack requests to your receiver.

• Like 1

Proximity makes a big difference to a psychic connection. Your method is what I call Aura Sharing, and works even better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, acute said:

Proximity makes a big difference to a psychic connection. Your method is what I call Aura Sharing, and works even better.

Aura Sharing, hmm, i'm def going to do some reading on this! Thank you

• Like 1

Touching someone increases the chances of them wanting to kiss you. No mystery there lol

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Touching someone increases the chances of them wanting to kiss you. No mystery there lol

Ok.. but what about other, really more specific things? It just seems too precise to be completely coincidental. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lucid_lioness said:

Ok.. but what about other, really more specific things? It just seems too precise to be completely coincidental. 

After knowing you for a while they probably know your taste and stuff you want 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Can you help me achieve this feat of telepathy? I would love to learn this. 

• Like 1

You will not learn it from the internet. I assure you of that.

• Like 1

On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 11:44 AM, XenoFish said:

Body language, no real mystery.:rolleyes:

But can you do it? 

Do you have a mother's caring touch or a wive's soothing hand?

Few people can do this and less men.

So no real mystery, which mystery of this type is not one to solve but one to ponder over. And those mysteries of Our Lady or femininity are not for you anyone else to solve, no fake mystery, no real mystery, but to you no big deal! Right? Got it.

That would have been more accurate and still allows poo-pooing / solved another thread points. 

But no points bro. 

Cause it is little deal for some but a big deal to others.

Edited by I hide behind words

On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 10:36 AM, lucid_lioness said:

So over the past few years I noticed a type of nonverbal communication I seem to be able to use on ones who i'm close with. I say this because when I do this I am always sitting close to someone, touching them in some way. It seems as if i'm able to send messages and commands telepathically, sitting there not saying a word, just thinking it and keeping my hands on the person receiving the message. These messages I send can be anything from 'give me a kiss' 'put this movie on' 'get this snack/drink' ... it also works quite impressively with sexual commands. I have also thought things to myself while having my hand on someone and they will repeat me or answer me out loud! 

I don't know exactly what this is or means, but I have been quite enjoying it for awhile now. I've been working on this ability a bit, putting more energy into thoughts and such. It can grow so strong sometimes I feel the heat of the message flow through my body into the receivers. Wondering if anyone else ever experienced this before? Either a sender or receiver?

Heat of body reminds me of Reiki massage and hands of warm.

The warmness is not from you it is between gift you have interacting with them, their heat and your gift.

Can you share technique with all by allowing a few interested ones to quiz your conditions of environment, mood, energy level, and theirs, estimating all.

The world needs a few good people.

Follow your heart first and remember some will use this for wrong. 

If this is not right forum then write it down at home

My hands have warmed when giving massage and it was hard for me to do that as a lazy sotten male not willing yo use tactile except to grab and claim as my own for time.

By writing it on paper it will ley me find out faster via akashik interface the global system uses now.

If not do tell. Let the harmers learn they won't go far as they think when time to pay toll.

A brujo used this to shut up sisters ex partner who suicide attempted later.

She was going to get up to tell her turn down music . As he and my.mum visited her.

He said no dont. Moved his hand certain way with intention amd technique.

And she did it.

On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 8:45 AM, nephili said:

You will not learn it from the internet. I assure you of that.

We learn from people. 

We be real and see real people online.

You be on da 'netz where culture is tear down never uplift. Dont see them as real people.

We world wide webbing. Ya we aint who we say. I am a 4000 year old man wearing nothing but my gazelle skins drinking from slender horn. 

On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 4:34 AM, Gaspacho_1 said:

Can you help me achieve this feat of telepathy? I would love to learn this. plz email me at                       alpomado.superhero@gmail.com

Superhero last name what is your superpower? It is no feat. It is superhumanoid ability. 

Most females have superpower cause it is soft.power and hard rarely. Men have no power anymore other than fetching hot water during labor as a way to get us out of their way when real life and death sheet going on.

That is creating and manifesting. All day all year. If you learn it you are obligates to help that. Do that feat.

Edited by I hide behind words

On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 0:18 PM, spartan max2 said:

After knowing you for a while they probably know your taste and stuff you want 

You mean counter back?

Like soothe on you /energy right intention now mudra plus touch 

Then you would cast soothe back by /energy she let me share same intention now mudra no touch win!!!! 

I like this but skip telepathy. All communication is from a distance and flitered poorly via distant past, so lagged, and filtered frames, recompiled in mind.

You are touching and letting your fingers to do the talking. This is whatever you call it. I recommend Light Touch Communication.

LTC aka loving tender care 

You are not sending commands of the get them to do it unwillingly type. That treats other person as not a person.

That is willcraft and not giftcraft.

As you bold and tell of keeping hand on "person receiving" the message.

So you are eliciting their consent and they are not shell aware but true him knows and agrees.

I once was with wife and my hands began moving on their own and i was like what are you doing to my hands

She said shut up softly and to let it.

What a blessing. You have done that much? My eyes left anything else and were on her.

I bet harder to get consent of a womab back and easier to get men to agree.

Teach me!

Getting to repeat might begin by saying phrase of affirmaion in chant or cooing a few times, but doing it until he knows message.

Like: We feel Chick-Fil-A tonight!

When debating meals.

Sing song him and fun him in it first.

Then boom time to play back yourselves as one device.

What do you feel like he say i dont know what.

What do you feel like really? 

Then do it.

In unison chant the sacred agreements service.

Then turn and laugh. What a coincidence right he says!

No, ask me sometime how.