Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cryptid in Indonesia

OverSword

These guys are riding motorcycles when a small muscular naked figure startles the lead rider who lays it down.  Then the man with the helmet cam gives chase.  The "cryptid" then runs away at what seems to be at least 20 mph I would guess and disappears into some tall grass where the groups dismounts and searches.  They are talking amongst themselves so maybe Third Eye will translate for us and tell us what they're saying.

• Like 1

The grass isnt even moving after the guy run off the road..
Watch the grass from 0:30 -0:35 Its perfectly still wich means the guy wasnt even there it was CGI

4 minutes ago, Herr Falukorv said:

The grass isnt even moving after the guy run off the road..
Watch the grass from 0:30 -0:35 Its perfectly still wich means the guy wasnt even there it was CGI

Or he is so "one with nature" that he has that kind of woodcraft abilities, the way some native Americans supposedly did.

I think Flombie made the most incisive comment about this business in the other thread we have here about this video. 

As I asked on the other thread about this; Why is this being called a cryptid? It looks like a short squatty man with a hat on to me.

10 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

As I asked on the other thread about this; Why is this being called a cryptid? It looks like a short squatty man with a hat on to me.

I agree; I would say that this belongs either in the Natural World or Other World News sections.

8 minutes ago, Carnivorfox said:

Already been posted: 

• The topic was locked