Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Good or bad spirit

Donthaveone

Okay so me my dad and step mom live in a very old house..there is not a question if a spirit is here or not. Gaurenteed one is here. My dad woke up and saw a woman standing in front of him with black dark eyes and she was a black and white. When she realised he was looking she backed away but sort of floating backwards. I am honestly scared but i do not want to offend the spirit. She moves things here and there but has never hurt anyone. Is there any possibility of offending the spirit. Its hard to explain. Im not scared of the spirit itself. I am scared of it being a bad spirit. Does anyone know a way i can show her that i have respect for her..expect for using a ouiji board. 

Your father's experience is most likely hypnagogia-related — specifically, hypnopompic hallucinations which hit during the waking-up process,

The chances of an actual spirit residing in your home are slim next to none, so there is no need to frighten yourself unnecessarily. There is a practical explanation for just about every seemingly paranormal experience, and I respectfully suggest that you focus your efforts there.

• Like 2