Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hi, I'm Devious

DeviousOrange

Just now, DeviousOrange said:

Hello. I am a film maker here for research.

Hola, what kind of film / research are you doing?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Hola, what kind of film / research are you doing?  

I have a fascination with the unexplained and my film belief is that it's a powerful tool. I can bring to light ideas, or present them in new ways, and I think that's important. I am making a film about unexplained occurrences all over the US, and looking to do some reading to jump more into this.

• Like 3

Just now, DeviousOrange said:

I have a fascination with the unexplained and my film belief is that it's a powerful tool. I can bring to light ideas, or present them in new ways, and I think that's important. I am making a film about unexplained occurrences all over the US, and looking to do some reading to jump more into this.

Very cool! There is a wealth of information here on just about any unexplained mystery you can think of. 

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Very cool! There is a wealth of information here on just about any unexplained mystery you can think of. 

I am very interested in UFO Activity in Arizona (if there is any) as I am relocating there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DeviousOrange said:

I am very interested in UFO Activity in Arizona (if there is any) as I am relocating there.

Hey you got the right guy, which part of the state (generally not specifically if youre not comfortable) i make my base in the northwest corner-ish of the state . I have had several UFO sightings in the 8 years or so Ive lived there. The desert is an amazing and bizarre place. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Hey you got the right guy, which part of the state (generally not specifically if youre not comfortable) i make my base in the northwest corner-ish of the state . I have had several UFO sightings in the 8 years or so Ive lived there. The desert is an amazing and bizarre place. 

I have messaged you my friend :)

• Like 2

"Hi, I'm Devious"  :w00t:

I gotta say, if THAT were a pickup line, I'd really like to see the one's who uhh, bit... Welcome to UM!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, and then said:

"Hi, I'm Devious"  :w00t:

I gotta say, if THAT were a pickup line, I'd really like to see the one's who uhh, bit... Welcome to UM!

Cynic

• Like 2

Cynical Citrus Frank ?

Welcome aboard Devious Orange ...

~

• Like 1

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

Cynical Citrus Frank ?

Welcome aboard Devious Orange ...

~

Na, I'm careful about that and call myself a skeptic, never a cynic (except maybe when it comes to Trump -- there I automatically disbelieve anything he says unless he proves it).

• Like 5

Diabolical, I love that word.

It's 1- than devious.

Edited by Likely Guy

Hello, Devious...I'm Chaos. 

5 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Hello, Devious...I'm Chaos. 

Why hello.... this should be an interesting... friendship.

• Like 1