Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is There Anything You'd Like To Say To US EVP

ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

That video seems to indicate a U.K. Location.  If so, that could be a fox calling, or some other wildlife, or even a bird (crow maybe).  Sounds more like an animal in the distance to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Susanc241 said:

That video seems to indicate a U.K. Location.  If so, that could be a fox calling, or some other wildlife, or even a bird (crow maybe).  Sounds more like an animal in the distance to me.

I didn't hear this at the time, I hear foxes regularly here but doesn't seem to sound like any animal I've ever heard before x Unless it's bigfoot..

I hate to be the one to pee on your parade but it sounds like electronic gibberish to me.  :huh:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jamesjr191 said:

I hate to be the one to pee on your parade but it sounds like electronic gibberish to me.  :huh:

It's ok ^_^ 

I didn't believe in EVP's at first but since documenting them I guess I'm a believer, it can sound like gibberish to some though x it depends on the frequency which can sound electrical/static 

8 hours ago, ParaGirlsHauntedDiary said:

I didn't hear this at the time, I hear foxes regularly here but doesn't seem to sound like any animal I've ever heard before x Unless it's bigfoot..

So you have a photographic memory of every little sound you hear outside? Because that's what you would need to remember something like this among all the other sounds going on.

Not buying it.

Edited by moonman

On 31/03/2017 at 7:19 PM, moonman said:

So you have a photographic memory of every little sound you hear outside? Because that's what you would need to remember something like this among all the other sounds going on.

Not buying it.

Of course I don't, but I do log down every noise I hear that I believe to be an animal or "natural" noises of the world, this sound wasn't heard at the time and I have shown the clip to people who know their wildlife without suggesting what it is and they also stated it isn't an animal x

You must have been writing up a storm because the clip is FILLED with background noise. Outdoors is probably the worst possible environment to record something like this. Also don't forget the difference between what you hear vs. what the recorder hears, it may be recording things (as in completely natural sounds) you didn't notice.

No EVP here.

Edited by moonman

if anywhere... look within.

(but don't hold breath... )

• 3 weeks later...