Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mexico discovery

Paul !

You'll have to post a link so we can see it, but you don't have to interpolate aliens into it to find that sort of weirdness in Mesoamerican art.                                                                        Aztec_statue_of_Coatlicue,_the_earth_god

Edited by Hammerclaw

38 minutes ago, Paul ! said:

Has anyone seen this and is it real ? 

No Ive not seen anything.   Its useful when you make a post to also post a link

Unless hammerclaw found the image youre on about

It's my hypothesis that the vast majority of these statues, wall drawings, ancient rituals, etc. were merely the result of hallucinogens.

Imagine 1,000-1,5000 years from now, trying to explain a Dali or Picasso without context.

• Like 1

Reminds me of the ancients depicting of helicopters etc., which the experts explained thoroughly too many times.palimpsest_full_withdetail.jpg0.jpg

On 3/30/2017 at 11:03 AM, Essan said:

Possibly this?

http://www.disclose.tv/news/amazing_mysterious_statue_depicting_an_alien_unearthed_in_mexico/138371

(It appears disclose.tv is a "for amusement only" website ;)

Doesn't look like any Mayan carving I've ever seen. Too new and shiny looking and the polychrome and material are not standard features of any mesoamerican sculpture, except perhaps their work in stucco. What it It does look like is Klaus Dona and his band of wacky funsters are at it again.