Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sleep paralysis or my father ?

UM-Bot

By: Kanakane | Location: Los Angeles

This happened to me just a couple of hours ago and I needed to make sure I wrote this down somewhere. It was 5:15 this morning and I was asleep. I sleep on the right side of the bed while my mom sleeps on the left. I was facing toward the right of the bed away from my mom. I was having some wierd dream that probably would have been a really good movie but I can't remember it to save my life, but that happens a lot.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/111815/sleep-paralysis-or-my-father

• Like 1

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daimond25

• UM-Bot

• SecretSanta

Did you happen to get a chance to research hypnogagic/hypnopompic hallucinations? 

Well, sleep paralyisi, this something natural happen in night because yin qi are abudance in night than daily light who more yang qi abudance in daily light.

When yin qi become dominance or yang qi are defisiansi it create stagnation for some people make the body could not able to move until the body have produce enough yang qi to blance the yin qi, or until the body able to disperse the abudance yin qi throught the normal channel so make the yin qi and yang qi be at balance.

The question are your bed room warm enough, did you have good insulation, or your bed room to cold so this maybe happen if the bedroom to cold or windy cause the cold temperatur and windy are the consume your body  heat or consume your yang qi,

the chance double if the temperate of weather support it were after rain, in rain, there much cold wind, wet weather, or cold weather,

triple chance if you before sleep 3 to 6 hour before sleep you eat something food categories cold or cool element.

simple you are freeze but no in high point of freeze.

Well there old advice or urban legend advice to drink warm milk before to go to sleep

Edited by Daimond25

Oh forget to tell if this very often happned but not in cold weather so tried check you oil like cloestreol, etc it possible your blood cyle have a begin sign of clog by oil such colesterol, etc. Your blood cycle not walk properly and become walk slowly because the clog so yang qi not able to return as fast after yang qi move or work in organ like liver ( yang qi need to work in lver to absorb oil and prosesing them, absorb pioson substance and neutralize the substance when you sleep)

So you see there a big range factor cause by yang defisiensi or yin become dominance in night times (before the sun rise) sleep prarlysis.

Edited by Daimond25