Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Am I going crazy ?

UM-Bot

By: Franeqii | Location: South Africa

When I was 14 years old, my father died. Since then, weird things started happening. Now I'm 21,but the thing is, it happens and then it stops. Then it starts up again. I don't know much about the supernatural or anything like that, but since I can remember, I've had dreams or seen images in my minds eye. I can sense when something is near, but only sometimes. 

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/111819/am-i-going-crazy

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• LabotomusRex

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like emotional trauma, I knfa have the same thing because of 9/11,consciously I don't care about terrorism or the well being of other people certainly not strangers in fact im kinda a jerk but I guess subconsciously something happened because I have auditory hallucinations now where I hear conversations between people like they are invisible and sometimes I hear music.

The only thing different that happened at that time was 9/11,like most people I spent day's thinking about it but nothing emotional...the subconscious is a strange entity,one unto itself.