Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cain serpent seed

Tom91

On 04/04/2017 at 10:20 PM, back to earth said:

I see , you read that site and the info was there. But now, when asked to show proof, and you go back to that site  'they' changed it . 

I see .... 

Image result for sigmund freud

"They" is you, isn't it? Admit it, man. You've been going around the internet and using secret NSA software to change it at will.

(Or whatever the Aussie version of the NSA is.)

10 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

"They" is you, isn't it? Admit it, man. You've been going around the internet and using secret NSA software to change it at will.

(Or whatever the Aussie version of the NSA is.)

NSA ?     Maybe ASIO  ?  They have a file on me .

Aussie version of NASA ?

No, we have the same NASA ... I was watching their 3 TV channels while kicking back at the control desk at Tidbinbilla Deep Space  Tracking Centre .   

True story .  I  peeked through a little window in a door and asked ' What's in there ?"

< leads me away from door > ; "You are not allowed  to go in there , or actually, to know what is in there ! "

" Ahhhh .... is that where you guys filmed the 'Moon landing' ?

Mate ( who works there, hence my presence )   looks extremely pained and signals 'No no no ! ' ......   :D

The guys started to look  cranky , except one,  he; " Of course not .... thats the set where we filmed ' Alien Autopsy . "   

:D  

PS. I had to get through security to get in .... one guy goes " WE already know who you are ..... told us to expect you."

and the other goes 

" ... and there is also your ASIO file that we checked out . "

:rolleyes: 

- nothing serious folks , just a series of 'misunderstandings' between me and the Police Rescue Unit, Area Control Commander , Tactical Response Group  ( joke was on them - my Uncle was the Chief Super back then :D )  and certain 'un named agencies'  concerned with ' national security ' .

What IS changing things is that big pinecone they have at CERN   !     :angry:

I had to look up ASIO: Australian Security Intelligence Organisation. Or is that the Alien Security Intelligence Organisation? It's weird for me to spell "organization" with an "s." Anyway, that must be Australia's equivalent of the NSA (National Security Agency). They're the folks who monitor electronic traffic in the USA and beyond. They might be reading this right now because I typed "NSA," but that's okay. As most posters here understand, Mods such as I are actually NSA agents.

CERN has a big pinecone? I thought that was at the Vatican. And by the way, that's where they filmed the alien autopsy. The moon landing was faked in my garage.