Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cain serpent seed

Tom91

34 minutes ago, Tom91 said:

Hello if we accept the serpent seed theory is Cain one of the djinn or a demon ??

No, he would be a nephilim.  Assuming that the serpent was actually lucifer, a fallen archangel, then the offspring of he and a human would be nephilim.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

Cain was, according to Scripture, jealous of his brother because his brother offered a blood sacrifice as required by God and he did not. Jealousy resulted in Abel's offer being accepted and Cain's offer being rejected. Murder was the result. All people are sinners according to the Bible, and all are capable of evil. 

3 hours ago, Tom91 said:

Hello if we accept the serpent seed theory is Cain one of the djinn or a demon ??

No , neither  of those . 

The twin brothers  good / bad thing is cross cultural, time and location . 

Well, first of all (and people, join in with me now, since you know the lyrics) the Bible isn't a historical document, so anyone trying to manipulate it into being one is foiled before they begin.

Second of all, there's this, from the above source:

This belief is also held by some adherents of the white supremacist theology known as Christian Identity, who claim that the Jews are descended from the serpent. t is considered heresy by the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox churches and by most Protestants.

Why give this racist non-sense any more screen time or notoriety than it already has? File it under "things bad people use to justify bad action" and let it be forgotten.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

Well, first of all (and people, join in with me now, since you know the lyrics) the Bible isn't a historical document, so anyone trying to manipulate it into being one is foiled before they begin.

Second of all, there's this, from the above source:

Why give this racist non-sense any more screen time or notoriety than it already has? File it under "things bad people use to justify bad action" and let it be forgotten.

--Jaylemurph

What I don't understand is throughout the Bible the Jews are considered the covenant or chosen people even by Christ himself (the man whose footsteps their supposed to follow).  How can they reconcile their hate with the words from the very book that gives them their beliefs?  I don't get it.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Totah Dine said:

What I don't understand is throughout the Bible the Jews are considered the covenant or chosen people even by Christ himself (the man whose footsteps their supposed to follow).  How can they reconcile their hate with the words from the very book that gives them their beliefs?  I don't get it.  

Pretty hypocritical, isn't it? I've often entertained the same question. Then again, I simply don't understand ignorant people's hate of other people simply because of their religion.

It's pretty obvious that without Judaism there would never have been Christianity in any form or any sect of Islam, for that matter. Christianity itself began as a minor sect of Judaism.

But it's pretty complicated. In one sense adherents of very early Christianity made a deliberate target of Judaism to try to bolster and legitimize their own nascent faith. In another sense, although Jesus was obviously Jewish, when he died he was put to death by fellow Jews and abandoned and betrayed by his own people, so some have given the Jews a heavy verdict for that act. But in my own perspective, I think anti-semitism nowadays is based largely on ignorance of religion and history. And a great deal of anti-semites are perfectly happy to nurture and sustain their ignorance and hate.

As for the serpent seed, it is merely one more branch of gnostic thought that the Church proscribed. A pretty unsavory one at that. If we were to try to describe the offspring between the serpent and Eve, neither demon nor djinn would be accurate (and the djinn are not even really part of the Judeo-Christian tradition). Oversword nailed it: the offspring would be nephilim.

• Like 4

Assuming the Bible to be true, which is the only work generally recognized as the mainstream thought of the early Christians, then Cain was the brother of Abel, and was born from Adam and Eve, and thus was human. If he was evil, or became evil, then he simply would be a damned human, but human none the less.

I'd agree with Oversword that if Lucifer did mate with Eve, it wouldn't have appeared to be a normal human but would have been a "giant", or nephilim. There's no mention of him being a giant, so I'd argue that he wasn't.

Seems like a scam to demonize any group that the particular preacher didn't want around any more.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

Hi you guys.  My 2nd post, so don't know where I fit in yet.  Will shoot these thoughts out to you to see where I am.  Let me know if I've absorbed any disinformation, please.

Abel offered meat.  Neanderthals only ate meat.  Cain was a farmer.  Cain was 'sent north' with a  'mark.'  The 'mark' is "M-Ark."  'M' signifies, 'righteousness.'  So, 'the mark' might be some 'connection' to Father, God, whatever.  Straight-up, read everything about 'the Pineal Gland' and the information on 'Magnetite.'  Magnetite supposedly 'assembles' to the Pineal when one acts 'righteously' (heard righteousness is, 'belief in God').  Is the Pineal the Mark?  Vatican has that 'Pinecone Statue' out front - looks like the 'Pineal.'  The Babylonians were manipulating their populations' pineals.  A scale of 'empathy' from 1-8 and kept them at 3,4,and 5, depending on the 'needs.'  '5' was considered, 'empathetic;' whereas, a '3' was a 'sociopath.'  '4' was 'sympathetic.'

Have you guys seen the info on Abel as a neanderthal 'J' Y-Haplogroup guy?  Cain was the 'I' Cro-Magnon guy.  Cain was good w/ the cerebrum, Neanderthals were good w/ the cerebellum.  It's said that Abraham was an 'IJ.'  Isiah an 'i', ishmael a 'J.'  In my opinion, Torah is 'perfect metaphor.'  Same story told over and over from different angles.  Not told in chronological order.  There's information on the 'heavy J' Y-Haplogroup people.  Says they're the originators of the 'dark arts.'  Says the Cro-Magnon 'I' guys are getting 'spiritually dominated.'  Linear thinkers, can't do the 'deep cerebellum' stuff.

My blood is tested as 'I' dominant with 'J' coming in a very close 2nd.  Can you guys give any insight?  Looks like there's a battle for what DNA will tell us.  Two different stories.  It's said that the 'Father' of all of us is a 'Cro-Magnon.'  Then is Mom a 'Neanderthal?'  Heard 'blue eyes' came from the Neanderthal side.  It's also claimed that 'blue eyes' came from Enki.  Can someone set me straight?  Or, is this stuff new to you?  Cain = Ki In, Che in?  The Pineal?

Here's a book on the 'Serpent Tribe.'  Still reading it.  The Sumerians and others were playing w/ 'Serpentintite.'  Really hard to find that information.  The core of 'Enceladus' is reportedly made of that stuff.  Seeds of some of us apparently come from Enceladus, probably named after, 'Enki,' I'd think.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/serpent_tribe/serpent_tribe06.htm

Just came to me.   Pine Tree' is associated w/ God.  Here's some more stuff from my cerebellum.

P = the Primary Ray, which was a '3.'  You'll have to take my word unless you want o go into the study of Coats of Arms.  Look at the song, Viva La Vida, the 'V' on his t-shirt is 'the Primary Ray.  Was symbolized w/ the 'chevron.'  Che V Ur On; whereas, 'Ur' is the city of Abraham (AB Ram, eg Pleiades) and  'On' is Akheneten and symbolizes 'the One.'

I = Cro-Magnons

N = In

Ea =EA = Earth Mother

L = El = Sky Father

This sounds an awful lot like Christian Identity beliefs. That's like...anti-Semitism turned into a religion. 

• Like 1

I'm Semite on both sides.  I don't want to hate myself.  I asked the 'Ask a Rabbi Website' if I could be a 'Jew,' and they said no.  What can I be then?  I've never been to church and have never been associated w/ any religion.  I don't hate anybody else, either.

Sounds like, can't be Christian, can't be Jewish, can't have an identity and can't 'worship the Father directly,' so no Islam either.  No wonder I was raised by Atheists.

So, what's 'Chaos Rose mean?  It's a neat name.

1 minute ago, Ba Rollo said:

Sounds like, can't be Christian, can't be Jewish, can't have an identity and can't 'worship the Father directly,' so no Islam either.  No wonder I was raised by Atheists.

So, what's 'Chaos Rose mean?  It's a neat name.

I'm not sure why you think you can't be anything. I'm not sure why you want to, either, but oh well. 

Apparently, Rabbis are supposed to dissuade you, and you're supposed to keep trying. Some will work with you and some won't. 

• Like 1

Just now, ChaosRose said:

I'm not sure why you think you can't be anything. I'm not sure why you want to, either, but oh well. 

Apparently, Rabbis are supposed to dissuade you, and you're supposed to keep trying. Some will work with you and some won't. 

Thanks, that's interesting.  It was a bloodline thing for him.  Didn't know my mother was a 'J' at the time, only knew I was an 'I' from my dad.  I don't want to be anything.  Everything I wrote is original.  It's the 'religion' I manufactured for myself, so was a little bugged when you called it anti-Semitic, but that's alright.  I always get called names.

Can you tell me how it was 'anti-Semitic?  I really want to know which part is offensive.  Thanks for responding to me.

Just now, Ba Rollo said:

Thanks, that's interesting.  It was a bloodline thing for him.  Didn't know my mother was a 'J' at the time, only knew I was an 'I' from my dad.  I don't want to be anything.  Everything I wrote is original.  It's the 'religion' I manufactured for myself, so was a little bugged when you called it anti-Semitic, but that's alright.  I always get called names.

Can you tell me how it was 'anti-Semitic?  I really want to know which part is offensive.  Thanks for responding to me.

I was talking about the OP. What Tom91 wrote. It sounds like beliefs from the Christian Identity movement. They believe Cain slept with Lilith or something and spawned demon offspring who are the Jews. That's pretty anti-Semitic.

People can convert to Judaism regardless of bloodlines. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I was talking about the OP. What Tom91 wrote. It sounds like beliefs from the Christian Identity movement. They believe Cain slept with Lilith or something and spawned demon offspring who are the Jews. That's pretty anti-Semitic.

People can convert to Judaism regardless of bloodlines. 

Oh, sorry.  Guess I'm good w/ my kind of craziness then.  Take care.

1 hour ago, Ba Rollo said:

Hi you guys.  My 2nd post, so don't know where I fit in yet.  Will shoot these thoughts out to you to see where I am.  Let me know if I've absorbed any disinformation, please.

Abel offered meat.  Neanderthals only ate meat.  Cain was a farmer.  Cain was 'sent north' with a  'mark.'  The 'mark' is "M-Ark."  'M' signifies, 'righteousness.'  So, 'the mark' might be some 'connection' to Father, God, whatever.  Straight-up, read everything about 'the Pineal Gland' and the information on 'Magnetite.'  Magnetite supposedly 'assembles' to the Pineal when one acts 'righteously' (heard righteousness is, 'belief in God').  Is the Pineal the Mark?  Vatican has that 'Pinecone Statue' out front - looks like the 'Pineal.'  The Babylonians were manipulating their populations' pineals.  A scale of 'empathy' from 1-8 and kept them at 3,4,and 5, depending on the 'needs.'  '5' was considered, 'empathetic;' whereas, a '3' was a 'sociopath.'  '4' was 'sympathetic.'

Have you guys seen the info on Abel as a neanderthal 'J' Y-Haplogroup guy?  Cain was the 'I' Cro-Magnon guy.  Cain was good w/ the cerebrum, Neanderthals were good w/ the cerebellum.  It's said that Abraham was an 'IJ.'  Isiah an 'i', ishmael a 'J.'  In my opinion, Torah is 'perfect metaphor.'  Same story told over and over from different angles.  Not told in chronological order.  There's information on the 'heavy J' Y-Haplogroup people.  Says they're the originators of the 'dark arts.'  Says the Cro-Magnon 'I' guys are getting 'spiritually dominated.'  Linear thinkers, can't do the 'deep cerebellum' stuff.

My blood is tested as 'I' dominant with 'J' coming in a very close 2nd.  Can you guys give any insight?  Looks like there's a battle for what DNA will tell us.  Two different stories.  It's said that the 'Father' of all of us is a 'Cro-Magnon.'  Then is Mom a 'Neanderthal?'  Heard 'blue eyes' came from the Neanderthal side.  It's also claimed that 'blue eyes' came from Enki.  Can someone set me straight?  Or, is this stuff new to you?  Cain = Ki In, Che in?  The Pineal?

Here's a book on the 'Serpent Tribe.'  Still reading it.  The Sumerians and others were playing w/ 'Serpentintite.'  Really hard to find that information.  The core of 'Enceladus' is reportedly made of that stuff.  Seeds of some of us apparently come from Enceladus, probably named after, 'Enki,' I'd think.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/serpent_tribe/serpent_tribe06.htm

Actually they didn't:

Want the real poop on the Paleolithic Diet? Discovery of the oldest human fecal fossils, some 50,000 years old, suggests that Neanderthals balanced their meat-heavy diet with plenty of veggies.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/06/140625-neanderthal-poop-diet-ancient-science-archaeology/

It's a load of genetic BS. As brothers both Cain and Abel would be from the same Y Chromosome DNA haplogroup/haplotype. 

Don't know who's telling you that about your blood but it's a lie. There is not such thing as a Y Chromosome DNA haplogroup "dominant" type of blood. No competent geneticist woudl tell you that the "Father" of us all is a Cro-Magnon, which BTW is a defunct term for Homo sapiens sapiens remains found in Europe. And no, blue eye color in modern humans DID NOT come from Neanderthals, nor did they come from Enki. Every bit of the stuff written about Anunnaki and the origins of modern humans is garbage made up by Sitchin followers who don't remotely know what they're talking about.

cormac

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Ba Rollo said:

I'm Semite on both sides.  I don't want to hate myself.  I asked the 'Ask a Rabbi Website' if I could be a 'Jew,' and they said no.  What can I be then?  I've never been to church and have never been associated w/ any religion.  I don't hate anybody else, either.

Welcome to UM :)

You went to a wrong Rabbi website. There are different types of Jewish sects like Christianity has it's offshoots. Some are very linage bound to remain pure as Orthodox others aren't. 

It sounds to me that you have a curiosity of your ancestry and Judaism. You might want to go to www.aish.com it has some good articles for people like you that want to learn more about the traditions. 

Just remember, Judaism is a faith not just for people of the lineage. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ba Rollo said:

Oh, sorry.  Guess I'm good w/ my kind of craziness then.  Take care.

I hadn't even read your rant, and now that I have...it doesn't make any sense. I can't say whether it's anti-Semitic or not. There's some bit about dark arts and that you're somehow trying to connect that to DNA. Since you asked, yeah, everything you typed sounds like disinfo, or at least misinfo. 

On 30/03/2017 at 11:09 PM, Claire. said:

Well that sounds like a load of bullpoop. What is it with people extrapolating stuff from the bible that's not even hinted at in the text? I know most of it is not very well written, but is it dry enough for people to make up their own plotlines while reading it?  Well, yes, yes it is, but why do people have to use their fanfiction to further some sort of ideology? 

Also funny how  often Cain  gets used as justification for racist propaganda of some sort or the other.

On 30/03/2017 at 11:01 PM, Tom91 said:

Considering Cain is a fictional, mythological, allegorical character he can be anything you choose, personally I like the old Vampire the Masquerade stuff where he and Lilith were the first vampires (IIRC)

Just don't try to further any ideological, political or other real world agenda with what is essentially Bible Fanfiction. "And then Satin put his thingy into Eve's you-know-what and they had seks"

Though people above are right, if we were to take him as the son of the Snake, and take the Snake as Satan (which isn't hinted in the text either...) then he'd be a Nephilim, which would give him cool Nephilim super-powers.

When I was thirteen and had read Revelations for the first time (being rather disappointed that it wasn't as 'scary' as I thought and in fact rather dry) I wrote my own fanfiction version where Cain was the "True Neutral" axis of the universe, needed to keep the world from ending. I am now and adult and know how **** that "story" of mine was, but I think it's still better than the serpent blood fanwank.

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 2

It looks like this pinecone pineal gland thing is about to have a 'high tide'  of  'woo interest'  coming  in. 

" Vatican has that 'Pinecone Statue' out front - looks like the 'Pineal.'  The Babylonians were manipulating their populations' pineals.  "

- curious psychological dynamics playing out with this one ! 

Thing is, if anyone can find an actual  real photograph of a human  pineal gland and show how it looks like a pinecone ......  I would  be very impressed .