Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Connection

LucidElement

6 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Well yes, there is that but also the development of the solar warming of copper codpieces and the ceremony of the late afternoon sizzle and scream.

LOL The sizzle and scream. Sounds like fun!

2 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

LOL The sizzle and scream. Sounds like fun!

Yes it was innovation needed after the neighbors (those damn Libyans) complained about the earlier fry and howl ceremony

• Like 2

10 hours ago, lakeview rud said:

Technology for weaving baskets and handbags was given to humans by the Primordial Basset Masters; Boris, Henry, and Tilley (my daughter's three basset hounds are named for them) long ago so that humans might have a way to carry around the Sacred Doggie Treats. They are represented by the three "bas"kets at the top of the Gobekli Tepe column pictured earlier.  The other figures on the columns represent the Celestial Chew Toys played with by the Masters.  They squeek at the 110 Hertz frequency noted on the History Channel.  Also note that the columns are carved in BAS relief; another indication that the Basset Masters gave humans this important technology.

A BAS canard, if I ever saw one.

10 hours ago, lakeview rud said:

Technology for weaving baskets and handbags was given to humans by the Primordial Basset Masters; Boris, Henry, and Tilley (my daughter's three basset hounds are named for them) long ago so that humans might have a way to carry around the Sacred Doggie Treats. They are represented by the three "bas"kets at the top of the Gobekli Tepe column pictured earlier.  The other figures on the columns represent the Celestial Chew Toys played with by the Masters.  They squeek at the 110 Hertz frequency noted on the History Channel.  Also note that the columns are carved in BAS relief; another indication that the Basset Masters gave humans this important technology.

I could get behind a god named Henry. Or Tilley.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

I could get behind a god named Henry. Or Tilley.

--Jaylemurph

At the discount God shop you can pick up some slightly used Gods, last time I checked they had a special on one named 'Blood-thirsty' and his side kick, 'Lord trauma & mustard'

8 hours ago, Hanslune said:

At the discount God shop you can pick up some slightly used Gods, last time I checked they had a special on one named 'Blood-thirsty' and his side kick, 'Lord trauma & mustard'

First, copper cod pieces frying in the sun, and now this... are you having a problem with your medication(s)?

26 minutes ago, Gaden said:

First, copper cod pieces frying in the sun, and now this... are you having a problem with your medication(s)?

It is how I keep the researchers on this board amused and distracted. They are so close to finding the secret to Earth's history, it's scary. It is either we do this or blessed orthodoxy will be over turned, and all of us will spend the rest of lives re-writing text books.

I mean do you REALLY want that? Because you are being snippy - I'll make sure you're the good fellow who has to rewrite the history of rural Albania.

• Like 3

On 10/12/2017 at 7:30 PM, crystal sage said:

I think the original post in this thread was... about exploring the world wide connections  of ancient cultures throughout the world as depicted by the shared veneration.. ( it must have significance for them all to portray these 'Gods'  or beings of significance , all carrying these  same styled handbags.. the styling of which dated back to  over 12,000 years!!! in one nation..  yet they same styled bags..  ( all Kelly shaped?  ;),https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_bag  was this relatively modern designer influenced or was the creativity of the design  recorded somewhere in his DNA ?) duplicated in carved depictions  of importance ?    Some  here  stated that there could be no links as the dates of these depictions were separated by many thousands of years... but then  I showed that there were prehistoric depictions of handbag carrying beings of importance  drawn or carved throughout the world for  over thousands of years... that there must have been some real significance of these hand bags.  There was mention that  there was no linkage to these people but now there is this discovery of this 3rd race  3rd  branch of ancient DNA groupings as evidence of possible connections to link these.. that has only recently been  discovered due to modern technological advancements and the collation of world wide DNA samples that suggest these links originated in European continent / that later spread to the Americas and other parts of the world.   ... So far the only linkages to all these are the handbags.. and the weird chimera  either fish    frog  reptile or bird beings that seemed to be worshiped.. :)  it isn't so far fetched when we realize that we share DNA with birds.. plants.. animals.. reptiles.. 

Oh dear. As has been previously referred to, and is your long-term pattern, you would appear to be grasping at certain points of research in order to support a personal conception/belief. As an example, one need not delve to deeply into belief systems to realize that the concept of a temporally very extensive and cross-cultural "shared veneration" (i.e. "universal belief system") is hardly supported by credible research. In actuality, the situation is quite the opposite. The range, extent, and diversity of belief systems over time would be a challenge to even quantify.

One of your tendencies would appear to be an attempt to simplify the past. Despite all the ongoing debates amongst researchers, the one factor that has virtually universal agreement, particularly in light of the past three of four decades of research, is that the human past is significantly more complex than previously understood. Attempts to simplify the past would be more a matter of personal convenience than a reflection of the reality.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, Hanslune said:

If I'm adopting any new gods, it'd be on the order of the shorter-hair Thor from whichever Marvel movie is out rigt now.

Because, err, Our Past Basset Masters said so. They were oddly specific about this, and it's not my place as short-term interim prophet, spin doctor, and procurer of los jambones mas fines to question their will.

--Jaylemurph 

Edited by jaylemurph
  • Like 1

Whoaaa.... I have a lot of catching up to do in this thread. I had no idea it was still taking off since March. Looking forward to see where this thread went, hopefully still on the same subject matter lol. But I’d guess it veered off at times lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/15/2017 at 9:22 PM, jaylemurph said:

If I'm adopting any new gods, it'd be on the order of the shorter-hair Thor from whichever Marvel movie is out rigt now.

Because, err, Our Past Basset Masters said so. They were oddly specific about this, and it's not my place as short-term interim prophet, spin doctor, and procurer of los jambones mas fines to question their will.

--Jaylemurph 

Pssst!  The Feline Masters of the Universe say the smart money's on Loki.

On 10/15/2017 at 7:22 PM, jaylemurph said:

--Jaylemurph 

Nah, Rupert has spoken to them and has met with then socially on occasion -  he did note that their selection of spouses was poor. As a matter of fact he said they looked like a bunch of dogs.

• Like 1