Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How will God prove himself?

kartikg

12 minutes ago, Perfection said:

well i think we are all equal. But knowledge is not all equal. Some knowledge updates older knowledge & dissipates it. So there is a way forward & a way backwards when learning is concerned. I would be a sinful devil if I saw people asking questions about spiritual matters & I just ignored them & failed to tell them what I have witnessed. I can take all the insults you can throw. You're just doing what you think it correct. It's like a dog barking. No harm done

Do you actually have anything of value to add? Is this some kind of ego thing? I mean everything that I've seen you write comes off extremely preachy. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Perfection said:

to tell them what I have witnessed.

Except, you offer no reason to believe what you say. Merely repeating "I know because I met god" doesn't quite cut it.

I'm pretty sure that you will view this as an 'attack' or 'insult', but tell us why we should believe you?

• Like 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

Do you actually have anything of value to add? Is this some kind of ego thing? I mean everything that I've seen you write comes off extremely preachy. 

It is preaching, nothing more. Just report and repeat, man.

S/he (not sure if it's a male or female) has no notion of debating or discussion. They just want to tell us all we are going to hell. It's obviously an ego drip, clearly a call for help. Psychiatric help if you ask me. And even some of our God fearing individuals here think the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, danydandan said:

And even some of our God fearing individuals here think the same.

Damn:blink: When that happens you know it's bad. 

1 minute ago, Perfection said:

if someone has an experience & posts about it on the web then each individual has no way of knowing if it is true or not. It is posted out of love to help others gain more information about life. If you don't believe the person & react with hate towards them then you are a bad person that's all. You shouldn't be allowed to abuse people who simply try to help the world learn more things

You're not helping us. Telling us you've met god doesn't mean a thing to a lot of us. The thing is you are not encouraging anything of value. Just telling your stories. The only thing I get from it is indoctrination. Disagreeing and questioning is not hate. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Perfection said:

If you don't believe the person & react with hate towards them then you are a bad person that's all.

Who are you responding to?

You have been asked repeatedly to provide a reason for your belief, and a reason for others to believe your claims.

Yet all you do is preach and cry foul, as the "poor victim of religious oppression".

Grow up, answer the questions or just shut up and go away. And, that is not hatred, just me fed up with pretentious theists.

Edited by Jodie.Lynne
who knew that S-T-F-U would be censored......
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Who are you responding to?

You have been asked repeatedly to provide a reason for your belief, and a reason for others to believe your claims.

Yet all you do is preach and cry foul, as the "poor victim of religious oppression".

Grow up, answer the questions or just shut up and go away. And, that is not hatred, just me fed up with pretentious theists.

There's something curiously familiar about this particular pretentious Theist, a,sense deja vu for some reason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Perfection said:

if someone has an experience & posts about it on the web then each individual has no way of knowing if it is true or not. It is posted out of love to help others gain more information about life. If you don't believe the person & react with hate towards them then you are a bad person that's all. You shouldn't be allowed to abuse people who simply try to help the world learn more things.

I'll probably be banned any minute for not bowing to you atheists with all your vile hatred towards God & believers. I have never preached. I don't own a Bible or any books. But I am accused of preaching because I tell people about my spiritual experiences & encounters with God. Ban me. I don't care. I expect it from you. That is all I expect from you

No one hates God you arrogant so and so.

We hate being preached to. Cop on and discuss with us.

• Like 1

if someone meets God & speaks about it then the reason is because good people have an interest in God & it is kind for others to share their experiences with God.

If you demand proof like some kind of complete idiot, or tell the person to go away because they bore you, then you are a monster. LOL a complete monster of a person.

& Xeno keeps talking about kiilng himself over & over, about what people write. He/she is seriously ill & needs to be put in a hospital immediately or closely watched by the authorities. Yet he/she dominates a forum of intelligent souls. LOL what a joke. How ludicrous of a place. yet I will be banned by dandan for telling the truth that I have met God. LOL

Just now, Perfection said:

if someone meets God & speaks about it then the reason is because good people have an interest in God & it is kind for others to share their experiences with God.

If you demand proof like some kind of complete idiot, or tell the person to go away because they bore you, then you are a monster. LOL a complete monster of a person.

& Xeno keeps talking about kiilng himself over & over, about what people write. He/she is seriously ill & needs to be put in a hospital immediately or closely watched by the authorities. Yet he/she dominates a forum of intelligent souls. LOL what a joke. How ludicrous of a place. yet I will be banned by dandan for telling the truth that I have met God. LOL

I can't ban anyone.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Perfection said:

Interesting. I've only been back two days now. This type comment seems so very familiar. 

No I'm not seriously ill. God hasn't come to make a personal visit with me. So I'm not delusional, I know that. Depressed......mildly which is way better than what I was not too long ago, but you go ahead, keep preaching. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Perfection said:

of course there is no proof of God. Grow up. Yet people do experience angelic encounters & other miracles. And the civil thing to do is share their experiences with the world. It's not preaching to talk about real life experiences. It is preaching if you just parrot what some book says without even having experienced it yourself. If you don't like people telling you they have met God in person then go to another thread. Don't try & stop people from posting their truth. Only a demon would do that

First off you're not the boss of me. I'm not stopping anyone from posting "truth", what you're looking for is an echo chamber. I don't think you'll find one around here. Then you want to accuse people of being a demon for trying to silence you. How divine and godly is that? 

17 minutes ago, Perfection said:

of course there is no proof of God. Grow up.

So then your tales of meeting god are just that: tales.

1 hour ago, Perfection said:

well I have been banned from every christian & spiritual forum in the world once or twice. I am not religious but I have a lot to say about God because I have met God. Religious people appear to be people who simply obey a book without any proof that it is true, & they are violent at times to people who have different ideas than they about what God is. So to my mind they are about the same as atheists who don't believe in God at all. Because they stop the world from knowing the living God face to face, & instead replace that with nonsense babble written by people who more or less never met God. 

So I know God is real. God is a fact of spiritual life. You are a spirit & you will stand before God sooner or later. But I don't believe everything religions have in their books. Those books are like fake news reports mostly. There is 1 maybe 5 percent fact mixed in with 95-99% lies & make believe. So religious people can be just as barbaric & ignorant as atheists sometimes are when speaking about what God is. 

Except that without verifiable evidence you can present to others, and not your opinion, that your God actually exists you're just preaching an opinion as fact. Needless to say, you don't get to dictate to others what God is/thinks/etc. Based on what you've posted so far many have undoubtedly considered what YOU'VE posted as "nonsense babble". 

cormac

• Like 2

• The topic was locked

Closed for Moderator review. 

Also I have no problem with issuing warnings for behavior which breaks or violates any of our rules.

Especially those that lead to disruptive and uncivil commentary.