Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How will God prove himself?

kartikg

On 4/18/2017 at 1:26 PM, RabidMongoose said:

In my opinion there exists a higher intelligence at work behind the universe.

It can gaze into our minds and see our every thought whether it be our secret desires or what we want out of life. It uses the information to torture us. Either by never giving us what we want, by stringing us along but never delivering, or by giving us what we want along with a nasty catch to ruin it. We need an ego to desire or want and when we fail to satisfy its needs we suffer. The higher intelligence is torturing us for having an ego with the aim being to break it.

Thats my crazy far out opinion.

I am curious as to how you came to that opinion. It's close to mine, in that I'm entertaining a higher power. But, I never gave a thought on how our ego is perceived by it. 

If going by my thoughts of a higher power, I wonder if we're not the only world or plain of existence or what ever, it's responsible for. I think, just surmising that maybe, it's too busy and doesn't have the time to show itself. ;) 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

I

If going by my thoughts of a higher power, I wonder if we're not the only world or plain of existence or what ever, it's responsible for. I think, just surmising that maybe, it's too busy and doesn't have the time to show itself. ;) 

Or, as gnostic Miguel Conner says, It will not sully itself in that which is temporal, illusionary and ultimately ignorance-causing.

The manifest Universe.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, CJ1983 said:

Lets say for example a God did exist in an all powerful omnipotent form like the Bible says.  First off, we would die if we heard his voice, but says he waved his hand and did away with that part.  There isn't much he could do without breaking any laws of physics to prove himself as God.  He would literally have to open a pit to Hell and kill the Devil or something truly apocalyptic, in a major city where there are literally millions watching and recording the events.

Now say there actually is one being responsible for the creation of the Universe, I think it is highly likely that that being would have to be long dead, like eons ago. And there is no way to prove that such a being ever existed, unless some other highly advanced ancient race came to Earth and shared the history of said events.  But even then, it could just be seen as a space religion or something.

remember time is relative... out in space.. the Universe.. time works differently...

Edited by crystal sage

8 hours ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

I am curious as to how you came to that opinion. It's close to mine, in that I'm entertaining a higher power. But, I never gave a thought on how our ego is perceived by it. 

Human beings cannot experience objects behaving as probabilities. This is because whenever you look, you gain information, and gaining information collapses probabilities leaving behind one of their possible outcomes. So, scaling this up I have us living in a multiverse (all possible universes unified together) but never experience it because whenever we look we only see one of the possible outcomes (we collapse the probabilities leaving behind one outcome which is the universe we then experience). Basically the multiverse is hidden from us with only a single outcome from it being accessible at any one time.

The way I see it the mind has several layers to it like the layers of an onion. At the core, we dont each have our own core layer of mind. It is one single unified core layer we each share between us. What makes us separate and unique individuals are all the additional layers we build up ontop of it. And that is a process driven by the ego. By ego I dont mean narcissism or being self-absorbed. I simply mean a mind with thoughts, that has self awareness, that directs that self awareness outside of itself to figure out what it is.

What happens is:

Step 1: All that exists is a single unified core layer mind that has no thoughts.

Step 2: The first thought occurs. Unfortunately its impossible to retain a state of oneness while having thoughts. This is because it takes an individual or an `I` to have a thought. So, the core layer is fragmented into many parts which are the start of us as separate individuals.

Step 3. All things that exist have to exist somewhere. For the `I` to exist it requires locations where it is and then everywhere else where it isn't. This is the creation of space with the mind fragment at the centre point (from its own perspective).

Step 4: All things that exist have to exist at a point in in time. For the `I` to exist it requires a point in time to exist at (the present) and to have a present there is a before and after the present too (the past and future). Furthermore a sequence of thoughts creates a time line and a flow of time along one direction. This is the creation of time and passage of time.

Step 5: All things that exist have to be made of something. For the `I` to exist it requires physical matter at a location at a point in time. This is not only the creation of matter to go with space and time but the beginning of you as a physical entity.

Step 6: The thinking entity has thoughts, it develops self awareness by asking what it is, then directs that self awareness outside of itself to figure out what it is. That process collapses the multiverse leaving behind a single universe it then experiences. The ego has emotions (fear, love, the need to survive, etc) and they trap it into this experience. The ego seeks to keep the experience going rather than reversing itself back to a core layer level of mind by ceasing all thoughts.

There is a force at work behind it all to move us back to the unthinking core layer of mind. I suppose some physicists might try to describe it as the uncertainty principle or chaos theory. Basically random chance introduces adversity into the egos life which causes it to suffer. Suffering which can only be overcome buy reversing itself back to the core layer level of mind. But it resists this lesson and tries to impose its will on the experience. And the harder it tries to impose its will the greater and more frequent the adversity which comes out of the chaos to crush it.

Apologies, I have tried to write that as best I can but articulating it is very hard.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

Or, as gnostic Miguel Conner says, It will not sully itself in that which is temporal, illusionary and ultimately ignorance-causing.

The manifest Universe.

I never read that, so I find that interesting that is said. Even not as an understanding response to my post,  but by itself. 

But, why feel that way towards your own creations? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Human beings cannot experience objects behaving as probabilities. This is because whenever you look, you gain information, and gaining information collapses probabilities leaving behind one of their possible outcomes. So, scaling this up I have us living in a multiverse (all possible universes unified together) but never experience it because whenever we look we only see one of the possible outcomes (we collapse the probabilities leaving behind one outcome which is the universe we then experience). Basically the multiverse is hidden from us with only a single outcome from it being accessible at any one time.

The way I see it the mind has several layers to it like the layers of an onion. At the core, we dont each have our own core layer of mind. It is one single unified core layer we each share between us. What makes us separate and unique individuals are all the additional layers we build up ontop of it. And that is a process driven by the ego. By ego I dont mean narcissism or being self-absorbed. I simply mean a mind with thoughts, that has self awareness, that directs that self awareness outside of itself to figure out what it is.

What happens is:

Step 1: All that exists is a single unified core layer mind that has no thoughts.

Step 2: The first thought occurs. Unfortunately its impossible to retain a state of oneness while having thoughts. This is because it takes an individual or an `I` to have a thought. So, the core layer is fragmented into many parts which are the start of us as separate individuals.

Step 3. All things that exist have to exist somewhere. For the `I` to exist it requires locations where it is and then everywhere else where it isn't. This is the creation of space with the mind fragment at the centre point (from its own perspective).

Step 4: All things that exist have to exist at a point in in time. For the `I` to exist it requires a point in time to exist at (the present) and to have a present there is a before and after the present too (the past and future). Furthermore a sequence of thoughts creates a time line and a flow of time along one direction. This is the creation of time and passage of time.

Step 5: All things that exist have to be made of something. For the `I` to exist it requires physical matter at a location at a point in time. This is not only the creation of matter to go with space and time but the beginning of you as a physical entity.

Step 6: The thinking entity has thoughts, it develops self awareness by asking what it is, then directs that self awareness outside of itself to figure out what it is. That process collapses the multiverse leaving behind a single universe it then experiences. The ego has emotions (fear, love, the need to survive, etc) and they trap it into this experience. The ego seeks to keep the experience going rather than reversing itself back to a core layer level of mind by ceasing all thoughts.

There is a force at work behind it all to move us back to the unthinking core layer of mind. I suppose some physicists might try to describe it as the uncertainty principle or chaos theory. Basically random chance introduces adversity into the egos life which causes it to suffer. Suffering which can only be overcome buy reversing itself back to the core layer level of mind. But it resists this lesson and tries to impose its will on the experience. And the harder it tries to impose its will the greater and more frequent the adversity which comes out of the chaos to crush it.

Apologies, I have tried to write that as best I can but articulating it is very hard.

I think you did a good job there. :tu:  It kind of reminds me of Doc Brown's theory in the 'Back To The Future ' movies, mixed in with various Trek elements and the onion thought from "Shrek" :yes: 

I often wonder that myself. 

• Like 2

On 4/19/2017 at 10:58 AM, RabidMongoose said:

Sure, I think thats perfectly aligned with what I believe is going on. To disengage from the ego is to overcome it. But I advocate a higher intelligence at work which is always on the look out for new ways to torture you. So if you learn to overcome your ego in a specific situation it just changes its game to torture you in a new way. And carries on until that ego is totally overcome.

Want do you mean by disengage the ego? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sherapy said:

Want do you mean by disengage the ego? 

You cannot achieve no more thoughts in one step. The Buddhists argue that takes several lifetimes. But you can start by stopping thinking about things that are distressful or annoying to you. You can learn to stop thinking about them as they occur in your life and thus conquer that aspect of your ego as they arise.

Or you could try to speed up the progress by not waiting for them to occur. By no longer engaging in as many thought processes as possible.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

But, why feel that way towards your own creations? 

'' In the Gnostic view, there is a true, ultimate and transcendent God, who is beyond all created universes and who never created anything in the sense in which the word “create” is ordinarily understood. While this True God did not fashion or create anything, He (or, It) “emanated” or brought forth from within Himself the substance of all there is in all the worlds, visible and invisible. In a certain sense, it may therefore be true to say that all is God, for all consists of the substance of God. By the same token, it must also be recognized that many portions of the original divine essence have been projected so far from their source that they underwent unwholesome changes in the process. To worship the cosmos, or nature, or embodied creatures is thus tantamount to worshipping alienated and corrupt portions of the emanated divine essence. ''

Source: http://gnosis.org/gnintro.htm

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

'' In the Gnostic view, there is a true, ultimate and transcendent God, who is beyond all created universes and who never created anything in the sense in which the word “create” is ordinarily understood. While this True God did not fashion or create anything, He (or, It) “emanated” or brought forth from within Himself the substance of all there is in all the worlds, visible and invisible. In a certain sense, it may therefore be true to say that all is God, for all consists of the substance of God. By the same token, it must also be recognized that many portions of the original divine essence have been projected so far from their source that they underwent unwholesome changes in the process. To worship the cosmos, or nature, or embodied creatures is thus tantamount to worshipping alienated and corrupt portions of the emanated divine essence. ''

Interesting, so you feel it's a chain reaction from an original creation that has been contaminated to the point of unrecognizable identity?

6 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

You cannot achieve no more thoughts in one step. The Buddhists argue that takes several lifetimes. But you can start by stopping thinking about things that are distressful or annoying to you. You can learn to stop thinking about them as they occur in your life and thus conquer that aspect of your ego as they arise.

Or you could try to speed up the progress by not waiting for them to occur. By no longer engaging in as many thought processes as possible.

This sounds like meditation.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

It is interesting how that is fully compatible with what I posted a few posts ago. I have that God as the core layer of mind. Then the thoughts that occur in it both fragment the mind into many separate thinking parts and keep that fragmentation in place. And the process also brings into existence a universe out of the multiverse.

I have never even looked at Gnosticism!! But I will go have a read now.

• Like 2

Why would God have a penis? All this 'he' stuff. That would mean there would have to be some use for his male appendage which contradicts the very notion of what God is. Rather it's better to say God is an 'it' as it doesn't appear to be a physical entity even if all physical matter is a culmination if God then it's still not a 'he'. Why is it assumed God is even a self conscious, thinking entity? It could be a creator as a by product of it's own existence rather than by will. Or if we are to assume God is a self aware doesn't mean it knows we exist. Our bodies create things all the time and we don't even know about it.

Edited by NightScreams
  • Like 3

Where the Science speaks of the spoken ...

~

Bell's theorem asserts that if certain predictions of quantum theory are correct then our world is non-local. "Non-local" here means that there exist interactions between events that are too far apart in space and too close together in time for the events to be connected even by signals moving at the speed of light. This theorem was proved in 1964 by John Stewart Bell and has been in recent decades the subject of extensive analysis, discussion, and development by both physicists and philosophers of science. The relevant predictions of quantum theory were first convincingly confirmed by the experiment of Aspect et al. in 1982; they have been even more convincingly reconfirmed many times since. In light of Bell's theorem, the experiments thus establish that our world is non-local. This conclusion is very surprising, since non-locality is normally taken to be prohibited by the theory of relativity.

• scholarpedia org link

~

Quantum Physics and Free Will: Part One [ MIT Edu Online PDF link ]

~

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

It is interesting how that is fully compatible with what I posted a few posts ago. I have that God as the core layer of mind. Then the thoughts that occur in it both fragment the mind into many separate thinking parts and keep that fragmentation in place. And the process also brings into existence a universe out of the multiverse.

I have never even looked at Gnosticism!! But I will go have a read now.

In my job, I have noticed this part of religion section, and noted it within myself with curiosity. As I have found books on that subject for some customers, I have come to it thinking, it's part away from it. It's something that I think is close to my spiritual ideals, and I still need to read more about it. 

2 hours ago, NightScreams said:

Why would God have a penis? All this 'he' stuff. That would mean there would have to be some use for his male appendage which contradicts the very notion of what God is. Rather it's better to say God is an 'it' as it doesn't appear to be a physical entity even if all physical matter is a culmination if God then it's still not a 'he'. Why is it assumed God is even a self conscious, thinking entity? It could be a creator as a by product of it's own existence rather than by will. Or if we are to assume God is a self aware doesn't mean it knows we exist. Our bodies create things all the time and we don't even know about it.

Interesting questions and perspectives. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

It is lol

Ahh, now I get it. Indeed, I agree it doesn't take years and years to learn how to get out of the mind. 

When I learned, the advice I got from a teacher at the time was I didn't need to do anything, but go to the silence that was already there. 

Practiced a few times and meditation has been a part of my life since. 

• Like 2

I thought Jesus said he would return in there life time and yet we are 2000 years in the waiting.

• 1 month later...

I always find these sorts of debates sad. On one side why do some people seem to find that others having faith is so repugnant? I don't care a bit if you want to worship the Great Pumpkin. It really doesn't threaten me as it seems to some people.

On the flip side why do people of faith seem so bothered by people that have chosen not to believe in their particular god or gods? .It is an exercise in futility sort of like trying to make a pig sing. He is not going to do it and trying to make him just makes him mad! To me any god that is dependent on people to prove his or her existence maybe isn't so godly. 

I am a believer. This is my choice and it is what I feel in my heart is true. I have no desire to make others believe as I do. I can't prove that my beliefs are true. YOU can't prove to me that you are not just a figment of my over active imagination though so my inability to prove to you the existence of a creator doesn't bother me a bit. In general I have found most man made faiths to have all the flaws of man. While I am a student of the Bible I have to tell you that it is a man made document. Any god that couldn't make themselves clearly understood would in my opinion be rather unworthy. The other issue with the Bible to me is that it is based on the idea that 2000 years ago god had all sorts of things to tell us...then he either died or gave up on us and hasn't had anything to say worth hearing for 2000 years. I don't believe that I think that once MAN took over the faith he stopped listening. 

I listen and often find myself rather surprised at what I find in the silence. I can see life in all things and in life I see something rather special. I was raised Methodist but have found that I like Jesus the man a lot better than I do the Christ creation of man. I prefer to love and find that easily in the life of the man known as Jesus. The questionable miracles of Christ don't impress me. If he is god then they seem somewhat lame and what is miraculous about a god that can do things. I find the true gifts offered by a man that in the end gave his life to prove that love can't be killed to be much more worthy of my respect. The Catholic church tried hard to keep Jesus out of the Bible. There is no book of Jesus nor of the teachings of Peter or his brother John. 

To argue about any of it is unfitting. If god ever wants something from you, you will have no problem understanding WHAT is wanted and exactly who is talking to you. Until then have patience. Offer love and not derision and let all others find their own way to the house of man mansions. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DanL said:

I always find these sorts of debates sad. On one side why do some people seem to find that others having faith is so repugnant? I don't care a bit if you want to worship the Great Pumpkin. It really doesn't threaten me as it seems to some people.

On the flip side why do people of faith seem so bothered by people that have chosen not to believe in their particular god or gods? .It is an exercise in futility sort of like trying to make a pig sing. He is not going to do it and trying to make him just makes him mad! To me any god that is dependent on people to prove his or her existence maybe isn't so godly. 

This makes sense to me. :yes: Probably this is more on the line of my thoughts. And I think very good points. And with me, a secular raised individual, I don't see anybody talking me into things that they feel occurred, because it's what they were told growing up during their impressionable years. They may have those years to come to their conclusions, I didn't. Why even try? (And on the note of those who feels they need to do the same to believers.) How do I 'convince' those who did grow up with it to see what I experienced (or didn't experienced), when they do have some form of experience growing up? 

I am a believer. This is my choice and it is what I feel in my heart is true. I have no desire to make others believe as I do. I can't prove that my beliefs are true. YOU can't prove to me that you are not just a figment of my over active imagination though so my inability to prove to you the existence of a creator doesn't bother me a bit. In general I have found most man made faiths to have all the flaws of man. While I am a student of the Bible I have to tell you that it is a man made document. Any god that couldn't make themselves clearly understood would in my opinion be rather unworthy. The other issue with the Bible to me is that it is based on the idea that 2000 years ago god had all sorts of things to tell us...then he either died or gave up on us and hasn't had anything to say worth hearing for 2000 years. I don't believe that I think that once MAN took over the faith he stopped listening. 

I find this an interesting thought. How does that convey in believing and preaching, when it changed hands from the almighty to the mortal? I wonder, if I point out how I cannot believe because of my lack of proof growing up, why doesn't that get pointed out and understood to the preachers? I think it's a good point. 

I listen and often find myself rather surprised at what I find in the silence. I can see life in all things and in life I see something rather special. I was raised Methodist but have found that I like Jesus the man a lot better than I do the Christ creation of man. I prefer to love and find that easily in the life of the man known as Jesus. The questionable miracles of Christ don't impress me. If he is god then they seem somewhat lame and what is miraculous about a god that can do things. I find the true gifts offered by a man that in the end gave his life to prove that love can't be killed to be much more worthy of my respect. The Catholic church tried hard to keep Jesus out of the Bible. There is no book of Jesus nor of the teachings of Peter or his brother John. 

I'm kind of this way of thinking, despite my growing up. I believe in the man, Jesus, actually existing. I do find it hard to believe any miracles outside of that. 

To argue about any of it is unfitting. If god ever wants something from you, you will have no problem understanding WHAT is wanted and exactly who is talking to you. Until then have patience. Offer love and not derision and let all others find their own way to the house of man mansions. 

I stand behind your feelings of what you believe. Now, I believe it's not like that. But, you and I don't know for sure. (And, I think we're both confident and steady in our beliefs. But, I do think it's all in how you are 'being guided' than in how you're expected to guide others. ;) 

For me life is filled with unanswered questions and uncertainties. The more that I learn the more aware I become of the depth of my own ignorance. People that think that they can only believe things that can be proven confine themselves into a cardboard box because nearly everything that we think of as fact is IN FACT mostly opinion and lies based on what other people believe or want us to believe. History is nearly all more of legend than fact and most of science is based on limited understanding and is presented as fact...until better understanding comes along. 

Some people are quite comfortable not knowing that a lot of what they believe can't be proven and others need the comfort of certainty. In my case I have seen and experienced things that don't fit with the easy answers. I have experienced clairvoyance, seen things that MIGHT be described as ghosts, seen several UFOs and had several encounters with something that was not either man or animal. 

LOL, If you want to have lots of unexplained experiences you need to get out and away from the masses and bright lights. I used to take long, long walks at night and especially liked the woods and swamps as well as a high perch over a lake where you could see clean horizons. I've haunted grave yards and "haunted" places and busted nearly all of them...it's the ones that I couldn't bust that make me wonder.

I see god as a part of all things living or not. It is something that holds things together. I don't look or need a sugar daddy to answer my prayers. I believe that I have everything that I need god given to me at my moment of conception and that my life is mine to make or mess up. I think that at times we get a nudge and maybe a little help but it is what you NEED and not always what you WANT. More than anything else in life I believe that you will mostly get what you offer the world. Think of it as karma or whatever but people that offer love generally get a lot more love than people that are mean spirited and angry. People that give of themselves seem to get more out of life than those that are miserly and uncharitable. 

Live love and accept life without fear. 

Edited by DanL
  • Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:44 PM, RabidMongoose said:

What happens is:

:)   Love it.... from my vivid dreams that seem to meld with my waking life ... when emerging from them I feel a sense of history.. a flock of memories associated with the existence of myself in these dreams... is this how we energize parallel universes.. realities ? ... when I wake up and the dreams starts to fade.. I seem to know that that I am emerging from a reality that I have been a part of all my life.. I remember waking up as a child to similar scenarios from that reality... eg: some objects in a from a room in the dream brings back memories .. senses of deja vu... which is weird...  it is like I remember parts of several realities... like several lives... and I feel sad when I wake up and part  with the reality  as it starts to fade... other times I am glad  to wake up  with  the fading memories of the dreams with a sense of relief  but guilt ?   the worlds seem similar to ours... like living in different suburbs... :)   some of my dreams are continuations of suddenly discovering more and more secret rooms .. basements.. attics in my house...  I rarely touch anything.. or open any boxes or wardrobes... just noticing that there is more and more to discover... ;) next time.. I know it isn't mine so respectfully don't touch it.. but then I realize that the people who left the stuff will never come back for it  all ... maybe next visit ? ...    I still sense it is wrong to take any of it..  but is it OK to touch any of it... I sense there are strong feelings energies attached to these objects... like the long lost warehouses of secret treasures of others throughout time..  I feel the pulling back into waking reality... are the objects thoughts ?? or the  lingering power of thoughts attached to possessions of those that had passed from our worlds ???

Speaking of Ego... and the need for others to create a safe space ..  Egos are like bricks that collectively build a foundation of  a core  reality .. from which our meanings and understandings perceptions of reality united.. a co created spiritual energetic church.. world..  and platform from which all our creative experiences.. thoughts .. beliefs.. can flower.    We need a collectively agreed upon understanding of a core reality from which to function.. to create.. like a matrix from which our realities can safely evolve from. we need an agreed upon basic idea of the cause and effect .. positive and negative .. dark and light... a duality of potential possibilities.. parameters of understandings of everything to know where we are at any moment.. to know where we are.. what we can expect to happen...  we need to understand the basics of mathematics before we can play with.. create formulas .. like a safe home base that we can spring from or return to..   Imagine what it will be like in the spirit world if there are no parameters... manifesting what.. for what.. for where... experiences we can jump to .. explore..  would the senses and emotions be as strong in the spirit form than in matter ?    I gather there are clouds of collective thought forms.. consciousnesses..  there may be more .. but we need experiential knowings.. to help with our awareness.. We already know that we see what we expect to see.. or know should be there in our experiential  existence.. but science has already found that there are vibrations.. sounds.. colors.. that are not visible.. or comprehensible to us... we know that our senses gather more information than we are aware of  at any time.. which may trigger our intuition.. our ;) sixth  or seventh sense... triggers.. vibrations.. subliminal or superliminal  information that registers in our subconscious  ...  just think... our awareness follows helps create our expectations.. intents..

Now recently I have been exploring the added reality.. quorum groupings of  various microbes.. parasites... flukes... colonies... Quorum-Sensing in Bacteriahttp://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780123739445000894    the more in each grouping.. the stronger the affect they have in affecting our senses.. our thoughts.. our feelings... our realities...  .. like collective consciousnesses affecting realities..  affecting our realities...   http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2013/11/18/244526773/gut-bacteria-might-guide-the-workings-of-our-minds

https://academic.oup.com/schizophreniabulletin/article/33/3/757/1882426/Effects-of-Toxoplasma-on-Human-Behavior

Could the shamanistic ideas of demons.. negative spirits.. be the collective consciousnesses of their microbes.. parasites.. flukes.. spores.. haunting us.... note that the idea of  clearing a room with  Sage.. frankincense..   etc... to get rid of negative energies.. demons.. etc.. also are very good at killing of negative bacteria.. parasites.. microbes...  ???   A coincidence ???

Killer Germs’ Obliterated by Medicinal Smoke (Smudging), Study Reveals

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/06/04/killer-germs-obliterated-by-medicinal-smoke-smudging-study-reveals/

1 hour ago, crystal sage said:

:)   Love it.... from my vivid dreams that seem to meld with my waking life ... when emerging from them I feel a sense of history.. a flock of memories associated with the existence of myself in these dreams... is this how we energize parallel universes.. realities ? ... when I wake up and the dreams starts to fade.. I seem to know that that I am emerging from a reality that I have been a part of all my life.. I remember waking up as a child to similar scenarios from that reality... eg: some objects in a from a room in the dream brings back memories .. senses of deja vu... which is weird...  it is like I remember parts of several realities... like several lives... and I feel sad when I wake up and part  with the reality  as it starts to fade... other times I am glad  to wake up  with  the fading memories of the dreams with a sense of relief  but guilt ?   the worlds seem similar to ours... like living in different suburbs... :)   some of my dreams are continuations of suddenly discovering more and more secret rooms .. basements.. attics in my house...  I rarely touch anything.. or open any boxes or wardrobes... just noticing that there is more and more to discover... ;) next time.. I know it isn't mine so respectfully don't touch it.. but then I realize that the people who left the stuff will never come back for it  all ... maybe next visit ? ...    I still sense it is wrong to take any of it..  but is it OK to touch any of it... I sense there are strong feelings energies attached to these objects... like the long lost warehouses of secret treasures of others throughout time..  I feel the pulling back into waking reality... are the objects thoughts ?? or the  lingering power of thoughts attached to possessions of those that had passed from our worlds ???

The human brain is fully capable of creating reality (we do so when we are dreaming).

In my opinion our creation of reality is layered. Our basic thought processes and conscious awareness lay the foundations. Then ontop of that the higher thinking (perceptions and ideas) we engage in builds up the reality we experience. Anywhere we place our conscious awareness we get the same reality because the basic and higher thoughts going on inside our heads didnt change.

So the dream reality reflects the real reality. And if you have tried placing your conscious awareness anywhere else (astro-projection) then that reality is the same too.

I am currently working on changing aspects of my mind to see if it seems to affect reality and I am having some success.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2017 at 10:38 PM, TruthSeeker_ said:

The manifest Universe.

Ahhh, I see. 

Being a Unique New Ager myself, with not depending wholly on material things for guidance, my inner-spirit tells me something akin to that. Although, not in a way that would probably consider it's followers in a class like situation. For me, it's more of we don't have the biological ability to do so. 

But, thanks for your reply post. :yes: 

It's God, you would more than likely know it's Him as He fulfills what has been written. There are quite a few prophetic things mentioned which would be very hard to deny. Easy to sit back and scoff, but...what if you're wrong?

Edited by WoIverine

• The topic was locked