Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO enthusiast vanishes without trace

Occult Mafia 2000

A UFO fan has mysteriously vanished in Brazil – leaving behind a locked room covered in coded writings and strange pictures of extraterrestrials.

Video of the room covered in coded writings and strange pictures of extraterrestrials & Article Source : http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/05/ufo-enthusiast-vanishes-without-trace-leaving-room-of-coded-writings-6555937/

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Vampiric Ruby said:

A UFO fan has mysteriously vanished in Brazil – leaving behind a locked room covered in coded writings and strange pictures of extraterrestrials.

Vanished? He`s not in, thats all. But he was in a few hours before because there is still a candle burning and it is very unlikely that the candle has been lighted by the ppl who are in the the room, which is fully illuminated by electric lights.

Its a faked woo-woo story.

• Like 2

Hmmm, fascinating.

I'm not bothered by the candle.  We have no idea how tall the candle was or how long it was burning and it has burnt down to its holder.  I am frightened by the meticulous nature of the room itself.  Everything was clean, organized, and aligned in astonishing precision across the ceiling, walls, and floor.  Whoever did this is incredibly OCD and obviously disturbed in some way...  let's hope this is fakery.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

I'm not bothered by the candle.  We have no idea how tall the candle was or how long it was burning and it has burnt down to its holder.

My definition of "has been vanished" does not fit into the time frame a candle with a diameter of 2cm and even a length of 50cm needs to burn down.

Bet the photographer lit the candle

Naturally, the internet is convinced that Bruno Borges has been abducted by aliens – or nobbled by the Men in Black

Naturally. 

• Like 1

Ufology - going from strength to strength....

:(

• Like 1

Well , around my parts its rumoured that  themUFO hunters  fellers and crop circle makers orften goes a missin' ...

....    cant think why .

Image result for farmer with shotgun

• Like 2

Some say his last words before he vanished were "So long, and thanks for all the fish" :).

Edited by Hi-NRG Eurobeat Man
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Hi-NRG Eurobeat Man said:

Some say his last words before he vanished were "So long, and thanks for all the fish" :).

..and ...

some say he used to blink sideways, his skin had the texture of a dolphin’s, he used to sleep upside down like a bat, and .. if you turn your radio to 88.4 you can hear his thoughts.  All we know is.. his family apparently didn't think it important enough to call the authorities...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, toast said:

Vanished? He`s not in, thats all. But he was in a few hours before because there is still a candle burning and it is very unlikely that the candle has been lighted by the ppl who are in the the room, which is fully illuminated by electric lights.

Its a faked woo-woo story.

I don't see a candle? at least not in the traditional sense (wax and real fire), what you are looking at- I see as an electric candle?

3 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

..and ...

some say he used to blink sideways, his skin had the texture of a dolphin’s, he used to sleep upside down like a bat, and .. if you turn your radio to 88.4 you can hear his thoughts.  All we know is.. his family apparently didn't think it important enough to call the authorities...

Nice I didnt know it was him.  
Ok calm down everyone he is found and he works on a radio station here in gothenburg sweden. :rolleyes:

Radio88meffekter_logo4_0.png

I guessing the landlord isn't too happy about the decorating job Mr. Borges has done to the floor, walls and ceiling!

• Like 1

The candle bothered me too. Someone had to have lit it recently. Seems to me the stand was made for tiny candles, and this one hadn't been burning long.

I only saw one alien in one painting, but it was in a location that spoke of importance.

The rest of it appeared to be based on a mental disorder centered on religion. The whole room appeared to be a religious shrine to me. Very organized and everything laid out just so. 

• Like 2

Is the statue related with masonry? 

Edited by MrBene

• 3 weeks later...

‘He’s never gone before. He did not take anything and the last time we saw him he was leaving home.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/05/ufo-enthusiast-vanishes-without-trace-leaving-room-of-coded-writings-6555937/#ixzz4ffK0I3y1

There you go, he was leaving home.

From Rashores post:

The case remained unsolved since Borges went missing on March 27. Now, Brazilian news outlet Globo has reported that one of Borges’ friends has come forward with new developments on the case. While these new details might not help track down Borges (he might be in another dimension or something, after all), they might clue investigators in on Borges’ state of mind at the time of his disappearance.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/04/strange-new-details-in-case-of-missing-brazilian-student/

MIGHT clue investigators on his state of mind??  errr, we figured his state of mind was not right from the first picture of his room. Surely the investigators did not think his mind  was normal initially?

• 1 month later...

Updated: It seems to be a hoax.

Via Google translate -

Acre Civil Police said it had found "strong indications" that the disappearance of 25-year-old student Bruno Borges was a marketing move to spur the release of his own books. The intelligence department of the corporation informed that the same day the boy disappeared, a contract was registered in Rio Branco that dealt with the billing of his works.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fveja.abril.com.br%2Fbrasil%2Fpolicia-ve-acao-de-marketing-em-sumico-de-jovem-no-acre%2F&edit-tex

• Like 7

Bill for the "marketing" to follow by the authorities involved.