Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lilly_goth

Photo phenomena

4 posts in this topic

It was late one evening,

I was watching a medium show on living tv (quite good if your interested in the paranormal). Then I decided to look at some ghost pictures because I like pointing out the fakes from the real ones. I was scrolling through a whole gallerey and this must have been the 5th page? when I came to the bottom of the page, there was a picture of two trees and the photographer had markered over the faint orb lines. He claimed that the lines drew the face of President Lincoln. I said aloud, "I see what he means!" just about to click out again. But suddenly, I felt myself go pale and beginning to shake. My stomach lurched and my head was pounding. A cold chill twisted around and thrust itself through my ankles (it normally occurs when I am looking through these type of things). I was paralysed until I clicked out of the enlargement. I felt so better, like it had never happened at all! Then I clicked back into the picture, I was overcome by all of it again. My cat was sitting opposite and really staring at me, as if she knew what exactly was going on. Did she know?

I was still quite spooked when I logged out and went to bed. Still I don't think I'll ever know what it was!

Posted (edited)

edit; removed redundant quote.

Mind showing us the picture?

Edited by Magikman

Yes, I'd like to see it too. I have a hard time understanding how an image of Lincoln could make someone freeze. Unless you happen to be John Wilkes Booth. tongue.gif

Really though, why that particular one when there are so many more striking pictures out there?

I think the orbs you saw were real and just happened to be shaped in a president lincoln way. It always happens to me, i know somethings strange if my hands go cold and i start to shiver. And the stomache churning is your nerves you rarely use telling you something is wrong. Cats have the same feelings but they understand it. I cant stand ghost photos.