Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eerie whispers in a cave

MrBene

To make long story short a "not-so-famous" youtuber who loves to explore mines is reviewing a new flashlight in the Waldeck Mine when he records some interesting sounds coming from the cave. His youtube description says:

Disturbing, strange sounds. That's exactly what I caught on video while filming and documenting the abandoned Waldeck Mine using the ThruNite TN12 flashlight. The Waldeck Mine is an abandoned gold mine located deep in a forested canyon in the high country. I went there on a stormy night in order to document the mine while reviewing and demonstrating ThruNite's excellent TN12 handheld flashlight. The abandoned mine itself is over 150 years old and still has a lot of awesome yet dangerous timbering in its furthest reaches. There are upper levels in the Waldeck Mine, but I only explored and documented the main haulage tunnel.

As mentioned in the video, the ThruNite TN12 flashlight I used exclusively for this demo and review has five light levels. Here are the lumens each light level puts out:

FIREFLY MODE: 0.4 lumens
LOW MODE: 18 lumens
MEDIUM MODE: 175 lumens
HIGH MODE: 435 lumens
TURBO MODE: 1100 lumens

The flashlight runs off of a 3400 mAh 18650 battery.

Ghosttheory website published an article about it when a second youtuber makes a simple analysis of the sounds finding some evidence of sound echo. Other people suggest that that's the voice of spirits and some of them have wrote that they believe they hear ("faster", "fear us" "you can found me in the shadows".

Original video is here: 

(Sounds starts at 12:00 mark)

Ghosttheory article is here: http://www.ghosttheory.com/2017/03/26/strange-sounds-from-an-abandoned-mine

I have never been in a cave or mine in my life so I thought these sounds (if not added later, which I believe they weren't) are interesting and I wonder if they are 100% natural and what are the conditions to this phenomena to occur.

• Like 1

Thats interesting , I too have a   ThruNite TN12 flashlight   and its quality is excellent  !  Only last week the car broke down in the middle of nowhere at night , I am glad I had my  ThruNite TN12 flashlight   with me then !   ... it demonstrated its excellent ability and long life battery.

As mentioned above , it has 5 light levels, it makes an excellent Bigfoot hunting torch and can be turned down so as not to dazzle them. really any serious UFOlogist or sasquatch hunter, doesnt really stand a chance without a   ThruNite TN12 flashlight ! 

http://www.thrunite.com/thrunite-tn12-2016-xp-l-v6-max-1100-lumen-flashlight/

CAVdQTUWcAANCfK.jpg:large

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 2

I've seen a lot of this guy's mine exploration vids, a couple others of theirs has supposed ghost proof. I don't feel like they would fake this for publicity, and this vid honestly gives me chills. While it could just be an example of audio-matrixing, the way the pitch and tone of the "whispers"  changes sounds a little too human.

Am I the only one who is too chicken to watch the video right now? Looks creepy!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

At 12:57 you can hear "I'm on fireeee". It kind of sounds like a death metal song or something similar. So it might have been someone who was trolling this poor guy.

Either way he has gonads of steel for going deeper into the cave after hearing the voices the first time!