Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elder Scrolls Online

existo

Finally started playing on the ps4, as skyrim and fallout have been played to death.

Any other players here? What kind of character builds do you use? Any glitch/rage/horror moments that you want to share?

I'm currently lvl 15, redgaurd paladin.  Using a shield and mace.  Don't really know what I'm doing, but having fun just wandering around smiting things.

• Like 2

I remember beta testing ESO but I never bought the game. I remember that when the game launched its pricing was terrible, but now since they got rid of the monthly payments it looks pretty chill.

• Like 1

Indeed, needing a PS plus membership as well as the ESO one seemed a bit much.  Picked up all the dlc for pretty cheap, looks to be many hours of content ahead

I thoroughly enjoyed the Elder Scrolls franchise, so I picked it up and gave it a whirl.  ouch.

There was just no challenge to it...  I finished it, but I had to push myself to maintain interest. 

In a word, boring.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I watched this video before creating a toon. Pretty informative.  I made a Night blade siphon tree, and he is awesome so far. Heavy DPS, steal life, and heal.

• Like 1

I played for a while. The gameplay, graphics and settings were all great but I could never figure out exactly what I was supposed to do. I kept going from mission to mission but it seemed aimless though I know I was missing out on something which was a shame because I love Skyrim. I got it from ten bucks on Black Friday so that's a plus. I had to delete it though. It took too much space on my hard drive and required an equal amount of space for every update so it was constantly taking 80-160 gigs on my PlayStation and I wasn't playing much so... 

• Like 1

I also think that the potion/spells/armor etc details were far too technical and almost pointless. I mean the positive and negative attributes they add in. They're usually either minuscule or too convoluted to quickly consider the best option during a battle. If it wasn't online it might be easier to take your time and think about what is and isn't the right choice.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I played for a month and finished the main quest storyline, then decided i didn't enough to do another month and quit.  I loved D&D Online but played it too much to have a productive life lol.