Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who is McMaster exactly?

ellapenella

This is I think the entire interview. Can we trust that he is on our side, for America's sake & not anything other.

2 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Can we trust that he is on our side

I believe so, at least from what I heard here.  While listening to the two interviews I didn't hear anything nefarious, duplicitous...  I found him to be very intelligent and clear in his message.

However, it's interesting, at least to me, that Michael Flynn, who is not a member of the Council on Foreign Relations or has ties to the CFR, was replaced by Lieutenant General H.R. McMaster, who is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. :unsure:

• Like 1

About @ point 4:46 in speaking of future conflict he states that all of our  domains are challenged that we can no longer count on what we once did. So why are people/individuals such as the Clinton's & the Obama's  ever permitted to even  get close enough to  hold such high level positions.

I heard a few people suggesting that  McMaster is an Apologist for Islam,

Here's D.Knight showing why.

Edited by Ellapennella

1 hour ago, Aftermath said:

I believe so, at least from what I heard here.  While listening to the two interviews I didn't hear anything nefarious, duplicitous...  I found him to be very intelligent and clear in his message.

However, it's interesting, at least to me, that Michael Flynn, who is not a member of the Council on Foreign Relations or has ties to the CFR, was replaced by Lieutenant General H.R. McMaster, who is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. :unsure:

I'm not certain about all that Council's particular duties & matter of dealings with my Country are exactly.  l don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that he's a member of it,yet but I will look it over because they all seem to have ties everywhere in the world that are politically involved in our Military. What are our intentions ? We're not all unaware that something is going to have to change in the Middle East.

Edited by Ellapennella
typo's

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2017 at 11:15 AM, Aftermath said:

I should of said our country,  in the above post, sorry bout that.

When I mentioned our side you get what I'm referring to right?  keeping our country free from people like George Soros and everyone else that wants to move the world in a position of a one global ruling system. I'm not certain about him.

On 4/21/2017 at 9:14 PM, Ellapennella said:

I should of said our country,  in the above post, sorry bout that.

When I mentioned our side you get what I'm referring to right?  keeping our country free from people like George Soros and everyone else that wants to move the world in a position of a one global ruling system. I'm not certain about him.

Well, like I mentioned earlier, Michael Flynn, who is not a member of the Council on Foreign Relations or has ties to the CFR, was replaced VERY QUICKLY by Lieutenant General H.R. McMaster, who is a member of the CFR.  I find that alone to be unnerving knowing what I know about the CFR.

The Council on Foreign Relations has a very similar agenda with that of Soros.  Keeping all of them out of positions of power would be ideal...  however an almost impossible task.

Have you looked into the CFR yet?  There are some very good YouTube videos about them.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2017 at 1:15 PM, Ellapennella said:

I'm not certain about all that Council's particular duties & matter of dealings with my Country are exactly.  l don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that he's a member of it,yet but I will look it over because they all seem to have ties everywhere in the world that are politically involved in our Military. What are our intentions ? We're not all unaware that something is going to have to change in the Middle East.

They're an elite globalist think tank 

Edited by Farmer77

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

They're an elite globalist think tank 

Not exactly. They're an elite think tank that takes global issues under consideration, holistically. Everything is connected, in some way. What we do in the Middle East, for instance, can have geopolitical consequences halfway around the globe.           https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations                                      

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

McMaster's is in good company as the group was once chaired by Dwight D. Eisenhower. 

3 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Not exactly. They're an elite think tank that takes global issues under consideration, holistically. Everything is connected, in some way. What we do in the Middle East, for instance, can have geopolitical consequences halfway around the globe.           https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations                                      

No, Farmer got it right.

Globalist a person who advocates the interpretation or planning of economic and foreign policy in relation to events and developments throughout the world.

The CFR is an organization made up of elite persons, who advocate the planning of economic and foreign policy in relation to developments around the globe, by means of providing advice and ideas on specific political or economic problems.

It isn't a coincidence that CFR members are routinely in positions that influence international policy.

3 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

McMaster's is in good company as the group was once chaired by Dwight D. Eisenhower. 

Naïve.

ETA: It's very naïve to think of this organization as innocuous as you stated.  It is an organization very much engaged to shape U.S. foreign policy, as well as other country's policies, to align with their one world government agenda.  What you described is exactly what they want the public to think, as it distracts the global population from their true goal.  As a preeminent CFR member once said:

"Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it"  - David Rockefeller

This position hasn't changed within the upper echelon of the organization, i.e., elite globalist.

Moreover,

"I am delighted to be here in these new headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the mother ship in New York City, but it’s good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department.

We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future."  - Hillary Clinton (July, 2009)

Edited by Aftermath
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Aftermath said:

Well, like I mentioned earlier, Michael Flynn, who is not a member of the Council on Foreign Relations or has ties to the CFR, was replaced VERY QUICKLY by Lieutenant General H.R. McMaster, who is a member of the CFR.  I find that alone to be unnerving knowing what I know about the CFR.

The Council on Foreign Relations has a very similar agenda with that of Soros.  Keeping all of them out of positions of power would be ideal...  however an almost impossible task.

Have you looked into the CFR yet?  There are some very good YouTube videos about them.

Retired Vice Adm. Robert Harward  was the first one Trump picked to replace Flynn but

Trump was reportedly "a bit surprised when Harward responded by saying he needed a couple of days to think it over," according to Foreign Policy.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320015-trumps-pick-to-replace-flynn-turns-down-offer-report

6 hours ago, Aftermath said:

Not fully.

http://www.cfr.org/about/membership/roster.html

18 hours ago, Aftermath said:

We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future."  - Hillary Clinton (July, 2009)

Yet more evidence of the fake nature of the left vs. right paradigm. The Obama admin was being "told what we should do" just like the Bush administration , just like the Trump administration. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

Watch this: 

I'm going to view the  above video a little at a time.

What was that about A merging of U.S.A / Canada & Mexico?

17 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yet more evidence of the fake nature of the left vs. right paradigm. The Obama admin was being "told what we should do" just like the Bush administration , just like the Trump administration. 

Exactly.  The Council is a nonpartisan organization ... they don't care who's in power ... but whoever is in power will have CFR members throughout their administration to ensure they steer policy in the right direction.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

He knew what George Soros was all about when he teamed up with him.We all know who funded Obama.

Edited by Ellapennella

10 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I'm going to view the  above video a little at a time.

What was that about A merging of U.S.A / Canada & Mexico?

Yes, exactly into a North American Union - very much like the European Union.

They realize you cannot go from individual. sovereign nations to a one world government overnight.  So, a logical step is to combine regions into a central government and from there merge into a one world government.

9 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

Yes, exactly into a North American Union - very much like the European Union.

They realize you cannot go from individual. sovereign nations to a one world government overnight.  So, a logical step is to combine regions into a central government and from there merge into a one world government.

They really didn't think that Trump would win and that is pretty much the only assurance I think the American people have in hoping that he isn't playing us all too.

eta

every other one was down with them all.

Edited by Ellapennella