Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Drops Huge Bomb On ISIS

Lilly

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I thought it was reported to be our NATO ally Turkey. Their radar reaches that far I've been told.

Them? I don't trust them why are we trusting them, still? I don't know who to trust but I don't trust them for sure.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Big strawman there Yamato. Where did I say the military spends money efficiently? I'm for cutting back on the military, if anything, and recognize that they spend way more then they should.

Where did I say you said anything?   Strawman.

Depends on if 2/31 of the problem contains 90% of those who are creating the problem.

You have no clue what % of the problem anywhere is.  And even if you did, it's a fallacy to believe that the problem is static and doesn't grow much worse from our actions.

18 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I thought it was reported to be our NATO ally Turkey. Their radar reaches that far I've been told.

And there you have a really trustworthy source. The really trustworthy ally that's strongly rumoured (by, among others, journalists of the calibre of Seymour Hersh) to have provided the sarin for the "Rebels" to stage their false flag attack in 2013 that nearly provoked Obama to intervene then. 

1 hour ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

And there you have a really trustworthy source. The really trustworthy ally that's strongly rumoured (by, among others, journalists of the calibre of Seymour Hersh) to have provided the sarin for the "Rebels" to stage their false flag attack in 2013 that nearly provoked Obama to intervene then. 

So the Turks, the French, and even the UN are all in on it, with the USA, to frame Assad, the poor innocent fellow....

Holy crap, you trust Sultan Erdog? And yes, of course Loyal NATO Allies will do whatever the master of NATO tells them to, won't they. Surely that much is obvious.

13 hours ago, Yamato said:
19 hours ago, DieChecker said:
On 4/19/2017 at 3:35 AM, Yamato said:

You think the military spends money efficiently based on just one anecdote?  

Big strawman there Yamato. Where did I say the military spends money efficiently?

Where did I say you said anything?   Strawman.

Right there Yamato... You said, "You think the military spends money efficiently based on just one anecdote".

I'll take my apology in small bills please.

Edited by DieChecker

the whole point Diechecker, is that none of these sources you quote seem to have any independent evidence to make their assessment on. They all seem to rely on teh same evidence, which seems to be the same pictures that were released by the terror rebels of this supposed crater caused by this supposed bomb. 

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Holy crap, you trust Sultan Erdog? And yes, of course Loyal NATO Allies will do whatever the master of NATO tells them to, won't they. Surely that much is obvious.

Oh it is starting to become clear.... Bexit, Trump, Assad... LePen, Putin, Kim Jong Un.... It is all connected and ordered by the UN and NATO. Oh the humanity.... 

Come on, you're spinning spiderwebs like a UFO true believer.

Anyway, I think we've got mixed up somewhere along the line. This one is supposed to be about Trump dropping his Big Bomb on ISIS. the Syria thread is over there somewhere. --> 

2 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

the whole point Diechecker, is that none of these sources you quote seem to have any independent evidence to make their assessment on. They all seem to rely on teh same evidence, which seems to be the same pictures that were released by the terror rebels of this supposed crater caused by this supposed bomb. 

The French did chemical comparisons. They took a known Assad sarin sample, and the same from Syria matched exactly.

Are we going to say it could have been a flying unicorn, rather then a horse, because we really, really, really don't want it to be a horse?

1 minute ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Anyway, I think we've got mixed up somewhere along the line. This one is supposed to be about Trump dropping his Big Bomb on ISIS. the Syria thread is over there somewhere. --> 

YOu are quite right sir. We should be talking about the MOAB, and not sarin. That should be over there..... --->

• Like 1

rumbled!  

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 1

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Aha, now the Frank Merton approach! Yes, anyone who doubts anything that the Ministry of Truth tells us is a Russkie agent! Yes, you're right! me, bee , Yam and phaeton are all rumbled!  

Hee hee hee....

Here is a video of the MOAB attack location. Village (Such as it was... what, like 6 buildings?) is completely gone. Most of the trees denuded of leaves and burnt to one degree or another. (Degree... get it? Burnt to a degree?) :lol:

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-footage-shows-aftermath-moab-strike-afghanistan-2017-4

52 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Right there Yamato... You said, "You think the military spends money efficiently based on just one anecdote".

I'll take my apology in small bills please.

$2.50, got change for a $1?   You don't have to say it to infer it.   If you weren't inferring it, then what was your point?

Just now, Yamato said:

$2.50, got change for a $1?   You don't have to say it to infer it.   If you weren't inferring it, then what was your point?

That a MOAB is a lot more cost effective then 50 cruise missiles and does more damage in the bargain. One anecdote wasn't meant to apply to the entire military. You are the one that built that house.

6 hours ago, DieChecker said:

That a MOAB is a lot more cost effective then 50 cruise missiles and does more damage in the bargain. One anecdote wasn't meant to apply to the entire military. You are the one that built that house.

Yes, the problem though is that it only seems to be deliverable by rolling it out the back of a C-130. Anywhere with any working air defenses, even a few old WWII vintage flak guns, and that wouldn't be an option for very long. So while it may have been intended as a message for little Kim and Bashar and Vlad and Chairman XI, it's really only a gesture, isn't it. Look! I can make a big bang!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Yes, the problem though is that it only seems to be deliverable by rolling it out the back of a C-130. Anywhere with any working air defenses, even a few old WWII vintage flak guns, and that wouldn't be an option for very long. So while it may have been intended as a message for little Kim and Bashar and Vlad and Chairman XI, it's really only a gesture, isn't it. Look! I can make a big bang!

True. But it works well on dug in sheep herders.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

True. But it works well on dug in sheep herders.

It was not dropped by Trump; there is doubt he even knew of it; it was dropped as a military option for the specific situation and it worked.

This garbage above about the difficulties of delivery is misinformation coming right out of Russia.  Don't believe some of these guys.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

It was not dropped by Trump; there is doubt he even knew of it; it was dropped as a military option for the specific situation and it worked.

This garbage above about the difficulties of delivery is misinformation coming right out of Russia.  Don't believe some of these guys.

Everything is Russkie propaganda! You actually know the truth, then, about Trump's Great Big Bomb, but you're not allowed to say, obviously, to anyone without the top security clearance that you have?

1 hour ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Everything is Russkie propaganda! You actually know the truth, then, about Trump's Great Big Bomb, but you're not allowed to say, obviously, to anyone without the top security clearance that you have?

Ah -- I kinda expected you to come up with some web site that you say supports your claim (which I think I can now assume you know was false), but you didn't even do that.  Instead you just hand me a put-down, but don't deny it.  You are losing it.

I don't need security clearance to figure you out.

(For those who haven't followed this. I have made no claims regarding the nature of the Big Bomb, and in fact didn't know it existed until a few days ago, although I don't think anyone was much surprised.  I do follow the Russian press though and I see the similarities of this guy's line and what they say.  I can of course prove nothing but I would tend to discount him and a couple of others who are similar.)

Wikipedia is some website, yes. But you ignore what it says because it doesn't suit your absurd attempt to see everything as propaganda. 

What you seem to be trying to insist is that you know facts (particularly when it comes to the invincibility of American military might, despite the fact that you also see America's current President as a Russian stooge) and that anyone who disputes them is a Russian propagandist? That's little short of, well, deluded. 

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker

14 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

h -- I kinda expected you to come up with some web site that you say supports your claim (which I think I can now assume you know was false), but you didn't even do that.  Instead you just hand me a put-down, but don't deny it.

Take for example this bizarre statement. In what way does the quote I posted prove that my piece of propaganda was false? It says just what I was saying. Your argument doesn't even make sense.