Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Divine Feminine & Masculine Reunited

Adam Reed

Hello beautiful souls, just thought I’d share a beautiful image a friend shared from an oracle deck she’s creating. Not sure if the image comes through clearly, but I’d love to hear your thoughts on whether this is something that appeals to you

Thanks

MaryM3.jpg

• Like 7

Its not Tarot  , its an 'oracle deck'  .     I dont mind the art either ,  But Mary Magdalene can hardly be considered a 'Goddess' . 

What did come to mind was the traditional card for 'strength'  in the Tarot  and in that case a woman is also depicted . 

• Like 4

On 4/14/2017 at 1:58 AM, Adam Reed said:

Hello beautiful souls, just thought I’d share a beautiful image a friend shared from an oracle deck she’s creating. Not sure if the image comes through clearly, but I’d love to hear your thoughts on whether this is something that appeals to you

Thanks

MaryM3.jpg

Beautiful art work. 

• Like 3

Does your friend, and you too, have Tarot and such, Adam? I wonder what the difference is? 

• Like 1

Tarot has 78 cards  4 suits A - 10 , court cards, and 22 majors.

Oracle cards can be anything you make up and any system or none .   

Here is the most (recent ) trend in oracle cards .....  ( many find them preferable as one does not have to learn or know anything to use them ( although some try this approach with tarot as well ) ;

http://www.learntarot.com/lndesc.htm

• Like 1

the title left me with the sense a supremely interesting topic had been started. anywho, you should check out some amazing cards mad in the 90's. marvel maybe....

-2534333461828262795.jpg

• Like 2

Yes, I have not yet seen how the title of the thread applies .  However , on a 'non- divine'    (or perhaps it is divine )   The Thoth tarot offers an excellent graphic example  (thanks to the artist Lady Frieda Harris and her experiments with  ' occult perspectives a la Steiner '   (perspective in the artistic sense; 'synthetic projective geometry' I think it was called  )  - although perhaps not the 'feminine and masculine, but the 'power of duality' that exists behind such 'pairings' 

She devoted her genius to the Work. With incredible rapidity she picked up the rhythm, and with inexhaustible patience submitted to the correction of the fanatical slave-driver  ( Crowley) that she had invoked, often painting the same card as many as eight times until it measured up to his Vanadium Steel yardstick! "   [Comment by Crowley  himself  ) 

thoth_art-202x300.jpg

Frieda was also involved with co-masonry , a type that admitted women,  and painted some great 'tracing boards'  to illustrate the mysteries of the Blue Lodge ; 

3rd Degree  - Death ; 

lady_frieda_harris_3rd_degree.jpg

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 2

On 4/14/2017 at 3:58 AM, Adam Reed said:

Thanks

MaryM3.jpg

I like it and Mary Magdalene is perfect as Goddess of Strength since she represents much, Lover of Dying Man, Lover whose love helped dying man Live again, Lover of many, High Prostitute, and Woman who helps Widow  after dying man dies, lives again, and ascends

What will be God of Strength now? Maybe Hercules? or Atlas? I say Atlas or someone with same features, he carries the world, like a rock rolling back, and then from pillars of Gibraltar became a mountain, is he or anyone else sacred a giant, giant?

• Like 1

On 4/22/2017 at 8:58 PM, back to earth said:

Tarot has 78 cards  4 suits A - 10 , court cards, and 22 majors.

Oracle cards can be anything you make up and any system or none .   

Here is the most (recent ) trend in oracle cards .....  ( many find them preferable as one does not have to learn or know anything to use them ( although some try this approach with tarot as well ) ;

http://www.learntarot.com/lndesc.htm

I did not know that about the Oracle cards. Thanks for the link, BTE.

Edit to add Samson standing tall after building fell to rubble or Zeus with horned bull helm coming out of sea as in tale of Europa-s kidnapping

I suggest we need a new male paradigm / God for the new stage we are in .   Things have changed guys !   We gotta get get rid of big dadda thunder voice    (  pssst ... come over here .... have a listen to this ...  now first of all, you all  know I dont like to repeat gossip - so I will be only saying this once ...

...  'they say '   Zeus was approached by his brother Hades, the old pervert,  who asked him if he could abduct  Persephone  !  And Zeus agreed !  Then this little girl, enjoying the spring flowers gets kidnapped by her own uncle, who takes  her away to his abode to 'marry her' .... well, we know what that means !  If it wasnt for her mum Demeter  pleading on her behalf and a rather 'different ' type of man  ( energised by Mercury instead of  Sol or Mars , aka  Hermes )   she would still be a sex slave !  

JC  is out  ... thats finished now, along with all other types of 'Dying Gods' .    Faust has been suggested as a modern archetype ; just convert all the ' playing with sorcery' to modern man's relationship to technology ... and it makes a pretty good case - on that level .

I advocate Mercury  Hermes the 'psychopomp' .     The ruling principle in the triangle of the 3 personal forces in the psyche, the stabilising  apex of the inner triangle -   that position above, and the mediator of the   baseline of  the  volatile and reactive  Mars  / Venus . 

... oh yeah ,  Herc is out too  .....   OUT !      Actually he is the worst of heroes ... and only put up with because of his family connections , he failed his initiation miserably !   And after that the instigate this idea of the 'lesser mysteries'  , just so they could say he was an initiate .   Pfffft ! 

Odysseys  !   Now there is a fellah !    That's a pretty good model  ... deserves to be a God . 

Then ,  there is the beast if 7 heads of illumination that carries the world's new woman aloft !   :)  

The 'Strength'  Card   painted as 'Lust'  by Lady Frieda;

strength-tarot-of-thoth.jpg

Frieda , Aleister  and  ?    hopping a cab in London ;

harris.gif

• Like 1

The divine feminine and masculine ;

10. Two are the moons of my madness, like the horns on the head of a goat. And between them burneth a pyramid of flame, which consumeth neither but blindeth both, so that the one beholdeth not the other. Notwithstanding, when the one is lost in the water, and the other is burnt up in the flame, they become united in the form of a woman fashioned of Earth and of Air, who without husband is yet mother of many sons.

9. Now the Sons are in truth but one Son; and the one Son but a daughter draped and never naked; for her mother is naked, therefore is she robed. And she is called the Light of my Love, for she is concealed and cannot be seen, as the Sun burneth over her and drowneth her in fire, whilst below her surgeth the sea, whose waves are as flames of water. When thou hast licked up the ocean thou shalt not see her because of the fire; and when thou hast swallowed the Sun surely shall the waters be driven from thee, so that though the fire be thine the water hath slipped thee, as a dog its leash. Yet the path is straight.

8. Along it shalt thou journey, and then shalt thou learn that the fear of death is the blood of the world. So the woman dressed herself in the shrouds of the dead, and decked herself with the bones of the fallen; and all feared her, therefore they lived. But she feared life; therefore she wove a dew-moon in her tangled hair as a sign of the fickleness of Death, and wept tears of bitter sorrow that she should live in the blossom of her youth. And her tears crept like scorpions down her cheeks, and sped away in the darkness like serpents; and for each serpent came there an eagle which did carry it away.

7. “Why weep?” said the Balance swinging to the left. “Why laugh?” said the Balance swinging to the right. “Why not remain still?” answered the Hand that held the Balance. And the Balance replied: “Because on my right laughs Death and on my left weeps a Virgin.”

6. Then the voice of the Hand said to the girl: “Why weep?” And the maid answered: “Because Death maketh jest of my life.” Then the Hand stayed the Balance, and at once the girl saw that she was Death, and that Death that had sat opposite her was in truth a motherless babe. So she took the child she had conceived in the arms of fear, and went her way laughing.

5. And the infant grew strong; yet its strength was in its weakness; and though to look at it from before was to look upon a man-child, from behind it was a little girl with golden hair. Now, when the child wished to tempt a maid he faced and approached her; and when the child wished to tempt a man she turned her back on him and fled.

4. But one day the child met, at the self-same hour, Love; and the man, seeing a woman, approached her eagerly, and the woman, seeing a man, fled, so that he might capture her. Thus it came about that the child met the child and wondered, not knowing that the child had lost the child. So it was that they walked side by side.

3. Then that part of the child that was man loved and lusted for that part of the child that was woman; and each knew not that each was the other, and felt that they were two and yet one, nevertheless one and yet two. And when one said: “Who art thou?” the other answered at the self-same moment: “Who am I?”

2. Soon becoming perplexed if I were Thou, or if Thou were I, it came about that the I mingled with the Thou, and the Thou with the I, so that six added to ten became sixteen, which is felicity; for it is the interplay of the elements. Four are the elements that make man, and four are the elements that make woman. Thus was the child reborn.

1. But though the man ruleth the woman, and the woman ruleth the man, the Child ruleth both its mother and father, and being five is Emperor over the kingdom of their hearts. To its father it giveth four, and to its mother it giveth four, yet it remaineth five, for it hath of its father an half and of its mother an half; but in itself it is equal to both its father and its mother; for it is father of fathers and mother of mothers.

0. Therefore is it One Whole, and not two halves; and being One is Thirteen, which is called Nothing when it is All-things .

- The Treasure House of Images 

https://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib963

1 hour ago, back to earth said:

I suggest we need a new male paradigm / God for the new stage we are in .   Things have changed guys !   We gotta get get rid of big dadda thunder voice    (  pssst ... come over here .... have a listen to this ...  now first of all, you all  know I dont like to repeat gossip - so I will be only saying this once ...

...  'they say '   Zeus was approached by his brother Hades, the old pervert,  who asked him if he could abduct  Persephone  !  And Zeus agreed !  Then this little girl, enjoying the spring flowers gets kidnapped by her own uncle, who takes  her away to his abode to 'marry her' .... well, we know what that means !  If it wasnt for her mum Demeter  pleading on her behalf and a rather 'different ' type of man  ( energised by Mercury instead of  Sol or Mars , aka  Hermes )   she would still be a sex slave !  

JC  is out  ... thats finished now, along with all other types of 'Dying Gods' .    Faust has been suggested as a modern archetype ; just convert all the ' playing with sorcery' to modern man's relationship to technology ... and it makes a pretty good case - on that level .

I advocate Mercury  Hermes the 'psychopomp' .     The ruling principle in the triangle of the 3 personal forces in the psyche, the stabilising  apex of the inner triangle -   that position above, and the mediator of the   baseline of  the  volatile and reactive  Mars  / Venus . 

... oh yeah ,  Herc is out too  .....   OUT !      Actually he is the worst of heroes ... and only put up with because of his family connections , he failed his initiation miserably !   And after that the instigate this idea of the 'lesser mysteries'  , just so they could say he was an initiate .   Pfffft ! 

Odysseys  !   Now there is a fellah !    That's a pretty good model  ... deserves to be a God . 

Then ,  there is the beast if 7 heads of illumination that carries the world's new woman aloft !   :)  

The 'Strength'  Card   painted as 'Lust'  by Lady Frieda;

strength-tarot-of-thoth.jpg

Frieda , Aleister  and  ?    hopping a cab in London ;

harris.gif

Frieda creator of cards can be a folk figure for the land that claimed here. More of an Arachne than an Athena. Elevating folk to status is good and well for folk sainthood of your personal shrine unless you are pushing your subscribed system to new limits.

Aquarian waters will lift all of us up to a new understanding of the goddess and her mistresses and masters like you.

To use interpretatio kosmikos I recommend your Frieda as candidate with our Frida as candidate too. Our Frida is from La Raza Cosmica and is a person who traveled on pilgrimages but the land, valleys, and soils of Anahuac and Aztlan claim her as much as La Santa Muerte who is a jealous one but I can get her to share perhaps. Maybe she will revisit in a dream again or in apparition. A Tango Blast member who is first part of her cult following told me she would visit me soon and that night she did. Cult btw is like a cult film follower. Not your popular media and social blasphemy of cult bad, regardless of its shape, even those cults offer something that the joiners were not getting from the so called judges of them. Cults don't care. Blasphemy is brought up to remind you that there is a price to pay for blasphemy but we clean the slate for you too.

Fridas for all as universal female artists spirit who can challenge Athena and weave themselves out the web and rescue Arachne. First we free Rumpelstilskin and find the miller's daughter. Her not having a name will surprise Athena who was not so wise after all and as a team with Rumpy can outspin Athena and transmute at the same time.

Our demands will not be to condemn any Olympian but their obligation to lead us to the Titans, Hercules is a tiny Herc compared to them. Giants of men and women. That is long con for low mages turned universal shaman  by knowing we become one with all by listening within. I need them to teach me or fill my mouth with neither honey or forked tongue, silver is not mine either, so long love the twin Friedas.

If she is with Crowley perhaps she too is a high magic, ceremonial magic practitioner, I would use her cards the way Spirit taught me here on our land as she teaches for all lands and times.

So syncing her would bring valleys high and hills low. But Freida of Crowley is not mine to so maybe share and meet in the middle with us. If not maybe later she comes on her own for we love playing red rover.

Crowley licensed some Masonic esoteric for a price to add to his things or was it given or borrowed? Either way he deserves forgiveness and revision. His thelema uses seeds of brute people for females to receive by taste first I heard from a former female friend practitioner. Poor Crowley needing a system and prestige to sway control femininity. Stolen systems and false prestige. We created the magic first without your words and rules for all to follow. And dare complain of words being used here by and sometimes through me?

Frida Kahlo has a picture with some other influential male. This one also had machismo so would send Crowley to ceremony. The male, her husband. Look him up.

She says in caption looking up to him, "How in the hell do you conquer so many women if you are such an ugly s/o bee!

Does the female utter the lines? Or just the male? Are there any modern Contrarians who can take a spin from within? Or do we need spirit of randomness, no order of roles as long as females land on top as leaders only to allow honorary males from human to Titan to fit the leader role? This is not a demand for equality but a return to the balance of goddess, she holds scales, and makes trees, not we but you serve her well and she has me tell this is just suggestion and homage to your post.

<>Initiate me Aradia to your fictions to crawl to you in search of truths.<>

The orginal question BTE is hard to answer. Who can replace god but the goddess is all I got. A queen with her companions, let the gods now serve her and her children, let the gods now serve mankind.

I like the Strength card but reinterpreted as Lusted For. That is a small addition of idea and word. Lust burns, Lust For burns brighter.

The rider of seven headed dragons is easy mate as you known the answer. It is seven men who she loves and would carry her and do, but all we see is her walking ahead, and know, she has no fear for mankind and can destroy us if we challenge. I had my Jungian Big Dreams as being Antichrist but meant I defeated spirit of antichrist, and I wrestled the Beast, like Jacob had his Angel. I did not see the ladder but tried going up to get kicked back down but I forgot my wings and meant to sneak them out.

But I left it on my notes, who is la Dragona, the sacred one to reach heaven first before priests or scribe of temples, she is Mary Magdalene, but still who is she in my life? I will be one of seven or even 1/14th as I am sure she can rock fractions and fractals with ease.

Now the cab lady knows best as any who drives a vehicle (Buddhist concept) She would be able to whisk me in and out third heaven and then run a mission cross sea without ever leaving land.

Edited by I hide behind words

On 4/22/2017 at 8:07 PM, back to earth said:

Yes, I have not yet seen how the title of the thread applies .  However , on a 'non- divine'    (or perhaps it is divine )   The Thoth tarot offers an excellent graphic example  (thanks to the artist Lady Frieda Harris and her experiments with  ' occult perspectives a la Steiner '   (perspective in the artistic sense; 'synthetic projective geometry' I think it was called  )  - although perhaps not the 'feminine and masculine, but the 'power of duality' that exists behind such 'pairings' 

She devoted her genius to the Work. With incredible rapidity she picked up the rhythm, and with inexhaustible patience submitted to the correction of the fanatical slave-driver  ( Crowley) that she had invoked, often painting the same card as many as eight times until it measured up to his Vanadium Steel yardstick! "   [Comment by Crowley  himself  ) 

thoth_art-202x300.jpg

Frieda was also involved with co-masonry , a type that admitted women,  and painted some great 'tracing boards'  to illustrate the mysteries of the Blue Lodge ; 

3rd Degree  - Death ; 

lady_frieda_harris_3rd_degree.jpg

Horrible but I like how you posted this first then then asked who should replace God the sky down speaker? It was two sides of one coin for balance.

a despicable character that maybe levey can box around in a space match, a land match, and a match in crowley temples and lodges, fancy digs that need no shovels.

i met a lady in blue, The Lady In Blue, which is texas and new mexican folklore added on by Adina de Zavala who spearheaded in group to save the Alamo via conservation. GP Bush as Land Commissioner finally helped take back control. The people own it not the conquerers or the conquered. Our Lady Letica Van De Putte also is DRT and helped spearhead it back. Even if main DRT chapter refused her admission or remaining within. She had her people already form a DRT.

Texas shrines are really Our Lady in Blue was first Jesus de Maria de Agreda, her name is Jesus of Mary.

Where she landed the bluebonnets are 6 feet tall. She had bilocation episodes seen as mystical floating and such in Spain but as a lady descending from sky to teach Jumanos.

As Spanish priest came north during la Conquista they met the Jumanos and tried initiating into Catholicism. No they said, we know about that, welcome home, we have been waiting for you.

And now De Zavala added in that once a generation she will come to help, not even know she has her gifts at times, but passes them on to others, in times of need mainly.

This is Jung Collective Unconscious centuries before. We low mages of land and sea already are initiated into the universal church and traditions. We already had concepts before they were accepted by academia. And we wait again for them groups to catch up not out of pride because we are stepped on and looked down on. And that is our role we accept. The first shall be last.

21ae6fr.jpg

Frida in her element and ours of recharge, gather, ponder some, love more, in the cornstalks, and the haciendas of our beautiful ancient land whom sings to us songs of Hopi and Chichimecs and our ancestors too.

Her visage, clothes, and pose recalls Roman populus. The true senators and congress of land.

and here is la blanquita or thin white girl (compare to la virgen as la morenita)

2s8sd2c.jpg

And so may these two gather with our newest lady in blue. I hope my surviving sister is chosen. I knew the current one and called her our and asked are you her, she said four or so have told her that, but now she believes.

If not allow Lady in Blue to be synced with Blue Light Kachina. The end of the world needs to be told, no not in 2012, not when you die, but when we leave and if you want ask, you will be given the honor of closing last path of the Light to return all of this to the Darkness before the Light. Steps ahead of many who still see in black-and-white.

Frida accepts the darkness and sadness of being beneath the soil longer than many for she blossomed still and now.

This is companion to existentialism and absurdism. But she and we know the reason why we sacrifice. For you all, to laugh, to accept, to be bored with, to deny, not just others or us but yourself.

GODDESS WITHIN and without LOWER CASE SHOWS WHISPER this is a shout a breath that we can follow clearly to others even you and inhale the love there and recycle your troubles blue into any color we like, finger painting is how we translate this mantra blended activity hint

26 minutes ago, I hide behind words said:

Frieda creator of cards can be a folk figure for the land that claimed here. More of an Arachne than an Athena. Elevating folk to status is good and well for folk sainthood of your personal shrine unless you are pushing your subscribed system to new limits.

A shrine with Frieda in the middle of it ..... now there is a thought !   Maybe in her younger daze 

kahl.jpg

Aquarian waters will lift all of us up to a new understanding of the goddess and her mistresses and masters like you.

To use interpretatio kosmikos I recommend your Frieda as candidate with our Frieda as candidate too. Our Frieda is from La Raza Cosmica and is a person who traveled on pilgramages but the land, valleys, and soils of Anahuac and Aztlan claim her as much as La Santa Muerte who is a jealous one but I can get her to share perhaps. Maybe she will revisit in a dream again or in apparationr. A Tango Blast member told me she would visit me soon and that night she did

Friedas for all as universal female artists spirit who can challenge Athena and weave themselves out the web and rescue Arachne. First we free Rumpelstilskin and find the miller's daughter. Her not having a name will surprise Athena who was not so wise after all and as a team with Rumpy can outspin Athena and transmute at the same time.

Our demands will not be to condemn any Olympian but their obligation to lead us to the Titans, Hercules is a tiny Herc compared to them. Giants of men and women. That is long con for low mages turned universal shaman  by knowing we become one with all by listening within. I need them to teach me or fill my mouth with neither honey or forked tongue, silver is not mine either, so long love the twin Friedas.

Well, thats the thing !  Hercules acted pretty the much the opposite of the Shaman ... instead if allowing the dismembering, the transitions the dissolutions, he fought against them and smashed them with his club.  Thats why he failed ... they even made him wear a dress and do household chores... but it didnt sink in ... it often doesnt with boofheads . 

No one acts like that - shaman  does not sear dream wolf when it comes to eat him . no one fights their 'alien abductors ... only  wonder boy heroes   with big egos in fake battles

5d6eeba2b3310cde8ab3a92ba4ba9ed8.gif

If she is with Crowley perhaps she too is a high magic, ceremonial magic practitioner, I would use her cards way Spirit taught me as she teaches for all lands and times.

So synching her would bring valleys high and hills low.

Crowley is licensed some Masonic esoteric for a price to add to his things or was it given or borrowed?

If not rhetorical better syntax is required for any reasonable  answer .

Either way he deserves forgiveness and revision. His thelema uses seeds of people for females to receive by taste first I heard from a former female friend practitioner.

Does the female utter the lines? Or just the male?

of course not , for that would not be balance ;

The PRIESTESS: “But to love me is better than all things; if under the night-stars in the desert thou presently burnest mine incense before me, invoking me with a pure heart, and the serpent flame therein, thou shalt come a little to lie in my bosom. For one kiss wilt thou then be willing to give all; but whoso gives one particle of dust shall lose all in that hour. Ye shall gather goods and store of women and spices; ye shall wear rich jewels; ye shall exceed the nations of the earth in splendour and pride; but always in the love of me, and so shall ye come to my joy. I charge you earnestly to come before me in a single robe, and covered with a rich head-dress. I love you! I yearn to you! Pale or purple, veiled or voluptuous, I who am all pleasure and purple, and drunkenness of the innermost sense, desire you. Put on the wings, and arouse the coiled splendour within you: come unto me!” [Liber AL, I:61] “To me! To me!” [Liber AL, I:62] “Sing the rapturous love-song unto me! Burn to me perfumes! Wear to me jewels! Drink to me, for I love you! I love you. I am the blue-lidded daughter of sunset; I am the naked brilliance of the voluptuous night-sky. To me! To me!”

Are there any modern Contrarians who can take a spin from within? Or do we need spirit of randomness, no order of roles as long as females land on top as leaders only to allow honorary males from human to Titan to fit the leader role? This is not a demand for equality but a return to the balance of goddess, she holds scales, and makes trees, not we but you serve her well and she has me tell this is just suggestion and homage to your post.

Where shall we find her, how shall we sing to her,
    Fold our hands round her knees, and cling?

Never ! 

O that man's heart were as fire and could spring to her,
    Fire, or the strength of the streams that spring!
For the stars and the winds are unto her
As raiment, as songs of the harp-player;
For the risen stars and the fallen cling to her,
    And the southwest-wind and the west-wind sing.

<>Initiate me Aradia to your fictions to crawl to you in search of truths.<>

The orginal question BTE is hard to answer. Who can replace god but the goddess is all I got. A queen with her companions, let the gods now serve her and her children, let the gods now serve mankind.

New Gods are crowned in the city; their flowers have broken your rods; 
They are merciful, clothed with pity, the young compassionate Gods. 
But for me their new device is barren, the days are bare; 
Things long past over suffice, and men forgotten that were. 
Time and the Gods are at strife; ye dwell in the midst thereof, 
Draining a little life from the barren breasts of love. 
I say to you, cease, take rest; yea, I say to you all, be at peace, 
Till the bitter milk of her breast and the barren bosom shall cease. 
Wilt thou yet take all, Galilean? but these thou shalt not take, 
The laurel, the palms and the pæan, the breasts of the nymphs in the brake

I like the Strength card but reinterpreted as Lusted For. That is a small addition of idea and word. Lust burns, Lust For burns brighter.

Lust for life  .... the pure burning joy of , simply,  being alive !   This is strength and the joy of the word 

a6927b020ad7bb268ffdf0fe1f1c29eb.jpg

The rider of seven headed dragons is easy mate as you known the answer. It is seven men who she loves and would carry her and do, but all we see is her walking ahead, and know, she has no fear for mankind and can destroy us if we challenge. I had my Jungian Big Dreams as being Antichrist but meant I defeated spirit of antichrist, and I wrestled the Beast, like Jacob had his Angel. I did not see the ladder but tried going up to get kicked back down but I forgot my wings and meant to sneak them out.

Ooooh  what a mess !     It is the new man that has 7 heads  

But I left it on my notes, who is la Dragona, the sacred one to reach heaven first before priests or scribe of temples, she is Mary Magdalene, but still who is she in my life? I will be one of seven or even 1/14th as I am sure she can rock fractions and fractals with ease.

'HInt ;  " I am in you ... my joy is to see your joy ...   "   see also the 'Lust' card a la Frieda as anima animus ... in a new way. 

Apocalyptical visions are a ghost from the past ,  the old power holders feared the future change and most of all the power of woman - the ;harlot'  woman released from man's power  , those that have made the change  dont look back to their 'crisis' they look on towards their unfolding metamorphosis ,

Now the cab lady knows best as any who drives a vehicle (Buddhist concept) She would be able to whisk me in and out third heaven and then run a mission cross sea without ever leaving land.

You are entranced by Siddhis !    They are known to be a rather dangerous entrapment , you know ? 

12 minutes ago, I hide behind words said:

Horrible but I like how you posted this first then then asked who should replace God the sky down speaker? It was two sides of one coin for balance.

a despicable character that maybe levey can box around in a space match, a land match, and a match in crowley temples and lodges, fancy digs that need no shovels.

i met a lady in blue, The Lady In Blue, which is texas and new mexican folklore added on by Adina de Zavala who spearheaded in group to save the Alamo via conservation. GP Bush as Land Commissioner finally helped take back control. The people own it not the conquerers or the conquered. Our Lady Letica Van De Putte also is DRT and helped spearhead it back. Even if main DRT chapter refused her admission or remaining within. She had her people already form a DRT.

Texas shrines are really Our Lady in Blue was first Jesus de Maria de Agreda, her name is Jesus of Mary.

Where she landed the bluebonnets are 6 feet tall. She had bilocation episodes seen as mystical floating and such in Spain but as a lady descending from sky to teach Jumanos.

As Spanish priest came north during la Conquista they met the Jumanos and tried initiating into Catholicism. No they said, we know about that, welcome home, we have been waiting for you.

And now De Zavala added in that once a generation she will come to help, not even know she has her gifts at times, but passes them on to others, in times of need mainly.

This is Jung Collective Unconscious centuries before. We low mages of land and sea already are initiated into the universal church and traditions. We already had concepts before they were accepted by academia. And we wait again for them groups to catch up not out of pride because we are stepped on and looked down on. And that is our role we accept. The first shall be last.

21ae6fr.jpg

Frida in her element and ours of recharge, gather, ponder some, love more, in the cornstalks, and the haciendas of our beautiful ancient land whom sings to us songs of Hopi and Chichimecs and our ancestors too.

Her visage, clothes, and pose recalls Roman populus. The true senators and congress of land.

and here is la blanquita or thin white girl (compare to la virgen as la morenita)

2s8sd2c.jpg

And so may these two gather with our newest lady in blue. I hope my surviving sister is chosen. I knew the current one and called her our and asked are you her, she said four or so have told her that, but now she believes.

If not allow Lady in Blue to be synced with Blue Light Kachina. The end of the world needs to be told, no not in 2012, not when you die, but when we leave and if you want ask, you will be given the honor of closing last path of the Light to return all of this to the Darkness before the Light. Steps ahead of many who still see in black-and-white.

Frida accepts the darkness and sadness of being beneath the soil longer than many for she blossomed still and now.

This is companion to existentialism and absurdism. But she and we know the reason why we sacrifice. For you all, to laugh, to accept, to be bored with, to deny, not just others or us but yourself.

GODDESS WITHIN and without LOWER CASE SHOWS WHISPER this is a shout a breath that we can follow clearly to others even you and inhale the love there and recycle your troubles blue into any color we like, finger painting is how we translate this mantra blended activity hint

What is horrible and who is a despicable character ?  (Thats as far as I got .... now, I'm gonna make pizza ! :)  )

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, back to earth said:

What is horrible and who is a despicable character ?  (Thats as far as I got .... now, I'm gonna make pizza ! :)  )

We are for the land should not judge but we won't carry Crowley far just his believers for their sake until they realize their system is best removed from gender dichotomy but not my choice, not my temple, nor do I blaspheme I just feel you kin spirit, can I have a slice?

And BTE you are awesome broheadofhogham. Hope you bring beautiful Freida to meet me and Frida in Rumi's field, you know the way there better than me and have since day one.

Back to Earth this is my first go. You have left and came back, left and came back, and why bother counting after twice pizza is important too I know.

I did choose to remain ladder battling for such a long long time and this life has not been my own but the ladders and masters with me as a spy but now I am recently born.

Take it easy on the infants who cry lots and irritate your mind Priest. I will post later and your Lady Frieda is sold, must I accept Crowley with her, I will find all good I can to admire and learn to accept complimentary fits between his soul and my own. I was a dog too and Hercules last time I checked time traveled to 1970s and has not left but here is his spirit today,

not a favorite but a revisit for few seconds to know he has learned his lessons that women rule,

thank you for information of dressing for household chores and keep

his domains of divinity are indeed are fertility and protector of mankind and men will return to that

but as protector of oracles and trade he allows hermes to operate, and he is one of my archtypes, yours maybe too

for you might maintain borders between you and them but post-modern spirit alone will do the work of one woman

who could slay many might men by one draw of the strength lust card let us call her Astarte for now as she rules this thread secretly

the divine feminine meeting divine masculine bodes well for all our relationships and those you care about

but it is on her terms make no doubt, it is prodigal son with mother this time as bearer of land

and both her boys are fighting and are at it again, one did all the right things and stayed faithful all along

so why should the other get to return after squandering everything and had to live with pigs

who ate better than me but shared nonetheless for i thieved you would say but they gave ask away

i know remus and romulus but you know all the sons of the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleidae

and been to all the lands for i watched you for a long time and when i saw it was safe landed

passing through trees call to me and first i was not even real now i am called to dirt and it always claimed me

you walk with kings and queens and talk to trees sometimes and sit on the ground or lie to star at stars

where you can easily climb and don't deny self anymore you will carry on all civilization rising and even babel

was a tower of your design sorry we ruined it for you guys it just was not time i give you patience

and i have barely any but take half if you just give me one slice of pizza and stories of grandeur later on

will return with less cards of ode and more of responding to fabulous posting you did above above

(I'm experimenting with direct media attachment, so let's see what happens.)

The traditional Marseilles Strength card depicts not just a woman, but a woman overpowering a lion. 5901d9c7ae469_marseilles-typestrength250.jpg.fa15f1b660573a3dceabc75d3d02a4d8.jpg

If I were to counterpropose a parallel image, I'd offer the following:

5901d9e62e856_08Strength500.jpg.c97e8cfc690221ce9444b8fcd2510b85.jpg

The woman is Helene Grimaud, elite concert pianist and wolf conservationist (nywolf.org). The light-colored (she-)wolf facing her is named Alawa; I don't know the other two wolves in the picture.

Overpowering a wolf is one kind of strength; the wolf knowing that you're all right is another.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2017 at 1:58 AM, Adam Reed said:

Thanks

MaryM3.jpg

Good artwork, knowing the connection ruins inspiration:

220px-Horned_God_and_Mother_Goddess_(Dor

• Like 1