Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ment To Do This When I Signed On But....

Monzaria

Hey all! :)

Took a long break on forums for a few years, then got bored. 

Anyone from GhostStudy would recognize my avatar and name if they were on since early 2000, but I've been a "ghost" on there for the last almost decade there as well.

I've been researching the paranormal and other phenomenon for 30 years now. Not saying I'm an expert at anything, no can be since when you stop learning you stop thinking, but I've read different aspects of whatever interests me. 

You'll most likely see me in True Crime, Paranormal, and maybe Politics. Mostly liking but sometimes posting. I'm the one with a book in the corner people watching when something catches my eye. I prefer to take in the entire scenario before I feel I should chime in or just be a bystander.

I won't be on every day, but will catch up when I can. 

So, "Hi" to everyone. Spending some time on these threads and I'm already liking the discussions and the calm debates. 

Thank you in advance for sharing a piece of your mind on here. 

• Like 8

Welcome to the board Monzaria, we hope you can stick around.

• Like 2

Thank you guys. I've been eyeing this site for over a month now and enjoyed every minute of it. Good to know there's still forums where you can discuss thoughts on subjects without being trolled by inarticulate immature creatures who are finding any outlets they can to spread their disease. :)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Monzaria said:

Thank you guys. I've been eyeing this site for over a month now and enjoyed every minute of it. Good to know there's still forums where you can discuss thoughts on subjects without being trolled by inarticulate immature creatures who are finding any outlets they can to spread their disease. :)

Can't promise that won't happen. :no:

Just don't confuse a sceptic with a troll though.

• Like 2

I've read some on the Elisa Lam and a couple on the Ghosts ones...they're funny at best. lol

• Like 2

Hi Monzaria , welcome to the club, Best Wishes S.T.M.

• Like 1

Hi Monzaria :st Welcome to UM. Good to hear you're enjoying our forum!

• Like 1

Hi, welcome :)

• Like 2

Hiay there ... scoot over ... I got a book meself ... whatcha readin' ?

~

• Like 2

Welcome to UM! :)  

• Like 2

On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 5:15 PM, Monzaria said:

I'm already liking the discussions and the calm debates. 

Welcome Monzaria,

all debates are calm...if they reach +3 on the stress-o-meter, then we get moved to the room in the basement....+5 and we go to the dungeon.....+8 and we go to mods special chamber.

• Like 3

Thank you all. :) 

Third Eye; Right now I'm on Nemoy's poems.

freetoroam: I've noticed that on some threads I've read. 

Everyone: It's good to be on a forum with thinkers.

As you can tell I'm here for a few days, gone, then back again. I'll ebb and flow like the surf and won't post unless I feel confident to join the conversation. I don't aimlessly like anything either. Well, just got back since I started this thread so time to do some catch-up. :ph34r:

Edited by Monzaria
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Monzaria said:

Third Eye; Right now I'm on Nemoy's poems.

Ahhhh ... poetry ... I do dabble a bit ... in a cavernous sort of way ...

~ welcome back ... and flow back anytime ... watch the ebbs though ... the ebbing do gets the sorts in the knots ...

~

I couldn't get any hits on Nemoy ... share ?

Edited by third_eye
request

Sorry ThirdEye, one of my problems is spelling. It's Nimoy, as in Leonard Nimoy. I love books and my MIL gave me a good portion of her collection. I aquired Warmed by Love 1983 copyright. I've always wondered how his poetry was and it's pretty decent. One thing for sure is he loved and felt as if he found his soulmate and loved her deeply. A good quick read and it was a good follow up to The Prophet by Gibran. From heavy internal to lovely light external.

Thank you Daughter of the Nine Moons. (I just felt weird if I ended it with "Thank you Daughter.") hehe.

I'm on when I can. And I only post when I feel that I need to . You'll probably see me like other posts more than posting myself. And to start a thread is even more rare for me. 

I'm one who believes and opinion is just that, an opinion. It's neither right or wrong, but can be swayed. 

I'm not callous, mean, or petty. I never take anything on forums personally or insulting for one reason, it's easier to say what you mean in type than in person. And most people who spew out hatred and indifference on a forum rarely have the balls to do it in public so it's quite laughable to me. 

What I am though is blunt when it comes to what I know and research that can pass as being "nose up in the air". It's not that, it's just hard for me to type as fast as my thinking. And once my brain starts going my fingers start doing their own form of shorthand. :)

But what I've seen on this forum so far makes me happy knowing there are still thinkers out there who know how to give and receive opinions and debate like civilized people. 

Thank you. :)

• Like 2