Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bill O'Reilly is out

ellapenella

2 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Seriously?  People on Hijrah are not your neighbor.  This is a matter of survival, not just getting along with your neighbor.  Masses of refugees do not make neighbors.  They bring poverty, disease, and crime.  That is not a neighborhood improvement project.  They are not inclined to assimilate to your culture.  If you haven’t figured it out yet, they are *NOT* your neighbor.

Sadly, I think  he is serious. I used to think that the synagogue of Satan was directed at an area that I was wrong about. I'm sorry for giving you and and then such negative posts back then along with a few others, i realize how mistaken i was.

5 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Seriously?  People on Hijrah are not your neighbor.  This is a matter of survival, not just getting along with your neighbor.  Masses of refugees do not make neighbors.  They bring poverty, disease, and crime.  That is not a neighborhood improvement project.  They are not inclined to assimilate to your culture.  If you haven’t figured it out yet, they are *NOT* your neighbor.

So you are claiming all people fleeing the Middle East are doing so for religious purposes? 'They' are people. Individuals. Who, surprisingly, have different motivations. But go ahead demonizing them. That will clearly help, and is so very christian. Turn the other cheek. 

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 1

Just now, RavenHawk said:

People left homeless as a result of our actions arent on Hijrah. Its messy for sure but we have a responsibility to these people. To simply label them all as terrorists and leave them to their own devices is inhumane.  

Hey just for fun some more wisdom from the bible:

43“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbori and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

@Ellapennella you should probably read this one too ;)

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

So you are claiming all people fleeing the Middle East are doing so for religious purposes? 

Hello!  They follow in the footprints of the Prophet.

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

What makes you say that? You are talking about millions of people here. 

And could you please quote me in whole? My statement said more than that. Don't shorten me for your convenience. It's kinda rude and not very Christian. 

Edited by FLOMBIE

Just now, RavenHawk said:

Wow thats just an ignorant and offensive position.....wow 

Whatchout Ravenhawk She's coming to get ya:

Image result for syrian children refugees

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

People left homeless as a result of our actions arent on Hijrah.

Results of *OUR* actions?  They did it to themselves long before we ever got involved.  It is by definition that they are on Hijrah as Mohammed left to Yathrib the first time.

Its messy for sure but we have a responsibility to these people. To simply label them all as terrorists and leave them to their own devices is inhumane.  

They are terrorists by definition.  It’s not just the radicals but those that would be fundamentalists.  That is probably the more devious group.  Before I explain that, let me just add that we should help them, but let’s setup a safe zone closer to home and not yank them out of the culture they are born to. 

I use this analogy every once in a while.  It requires a bit of suspending disbelief.  If the logistics were possible and tomorrow, all 7 billion people migrate to the United States, the United States would cease to exist.  Why?  Because people are accustomed to live by their sensibilities.  The ones they have been born into.  It is expected of the immigrant to assimilate.  Without enough examples to draw from, there is no desire to do so.  They know no better.  The United States would become a mixture of Indian and Chinese.  This is what the Hijrah was designed to do.  To supplant the indigenous culture with a different one.  That is how Islam has spread.

Hey just for fun some more wisdom from the bible: 43“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbori and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

You’ve made the same mistake with this passage as you did with the first.  The implication here is how an individual treats another individual.  It has nothing to do with a mass of foreign intruders that have completely different sensibilities than your culture.  What happens is that those cultures will clash and compete.  They have been doing it for 1400 years so they are very efficient at it.  Somehow, I don’t think that is being perfect or loving your enemies.  It sounds more like being submissive to them.  And I’m pretty sure that is not what Jesus was getting out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FLOMBIE said:

What makes you say that?

It’s their belief system.

You are talking about millions of people here. 

How ‘bout that!

And could you please quote me in whole? My statement said more than that. Don't shorten me for your convenience.

The rest was not pertinent, but if you insist…

'They' are people. Individuals. Who, surprisingly, have different motivations.

Precisely!!!

But go ahead demonizing them. That will clearly help,

The truth isn’t demonizing them.

and is so very christian. Turn the other cheek.

As I’ve said before, this has nothing to do with the actions between two individuals.  You’re not comprehending the full meaning of the passage.  I don’t think that turning the other cheek includes submitting to the will of Allah and denying Christ.

It's kinda rude and not very Christian. 

It’s not rude.  It is just what it is.  This is an observation and has nothing to do with Christianity.

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

It doesn’t matter.  The rabid Left is intent on removing all vestiges of Conservative talk.  They can’t defeat it honestly.  They’re targeting sponsorship, so it doesn’t matter how much mud they throw.  Honest discourse is dangerous to them.

Ahh, but don't ever forget the "discovery" phase.  There is no telling HOW many back trails to these Leftist cowards that may be found.

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Wow thats just an ignorant and offensive position.....wow

No, it’s your ignorance.  I am just so amazed how many people are so unaware and PC that they can’t see the danger.  It reminds me of that clip from “Mars Attacks!”

Whatchout Ravenhawk She's coming to get ya:

It’s “he” and what does that picture have to do with anything?  If you were paying attention, the child is the West and Islam is coming to get us.  And I don’t mean in the sense that there is some evil maniacal dictator that would direct this.  It is just simply the nature of the faith.  It is mindless but has purpose.