Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

7th son

Seventh son of a seventh

lots of long winters in that family

long winters with no tv

or video games

or underpants

evidently

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

He has six brothers and six uncles

Yep, apparently, but is he implying special powers? 

• Like 3

Seventh son of a seventh - this is the second time you've posted this.

Can you elaborate for us on what specifically you are looking to discuss ?

• Like 3

I have just posted the 7th post of the 7th post.  

Hey, it feels magical.

• Like 2

I love the first post of wonderment. The second is ok if intention changes so will. Please tell more so we can give a good reading or give our view detailed and long but to not scatter seed tell us 7th of 7th son.

Quix is right of how that many came to be. Are all of same father? Not a crime to have seven sires. Even better progeny of seven lines merge into one family. And again how many sires? Same mum or did another adopt?

Well Quix did also say in a mannet of speaking winter long, tv, video games, and small clothes, especially briefs that are too tight and hot, that lowers a ratio of creation process, will mean less babies regardless of number.

Hot summers, live music and dance in parade a la samba or sultry jazz croon, and sec-sea ensembles can lead to 11 or 12 of 11 or 12. Tell us south of the South or the North for this and that side of border was normal here.

Still could be without day after pill and medical induced abortion.

We are more magical that magical realism is native here. 

But maybe six sons and one uncle or nay? My math for that is boggled Yellow Goose.

Special powers discussion and even question of mythos for application is why we are here Tim'thy. No on or off switch so in that post so'.

But do you have any special powers? Unique abilities? All humans do. As you brought it up share even if mundane. Do you give the best answers some will say about you? I know you can. It is your gift i see it. You are interesting and we will listen here, we" is all total world you open up to again and here" is wherever you go at least one will say Every-TIM'e-ONandoffswitch-THY-are gives best answers. Ask him another but buy a beer first for his time he is winding down so pay, like all folk healers who work on donation and will collect with dime or dozen or _____ (fill in blank someone).

Saru they must post seven times and on seventh post they post seven times. Six more needed for "ritual of knowledge and guidance to inform and direct the Seven of Nine". Oh wait maybe that was for Star Trek lore kit?.

Eh post six more times SoS'S.

Taniwiha steals some magic by claiming it. And to be fair it was not being used, seen as empty by many but not Tan-and-Grin. Potential can be repurposed so nothing lost. Cull and recycle is changing time both ways by sprinkling or watering back and forth up and down until whole yard is green to go. Water trees more. Replant non xeroscaped time patch be it grass of hyperreality or garden not native. If wanting to work the yard of time. A line is time? Nah it is twin of space. But do apply lines in space. And curve it if wanting good fengshui flow as sharp right turns stress mind as sharp angles do. Round the hedges. Time travel is easy but time sow, seed, till, song, water, and all other variables are used. Delorean too. But please  no keep of grass or walk on sidewalk and driveway. I walk to there in desire trail or path not on the side walk. And driveway? Will i enter a car? Or work on one? Or do anything with cars? 

Seven sons team up and mechanic fast unless slow and easy with brew and jams.

Seventh of seventh can do all diacussed above naturally. It is mathematical. Some say magical.

Next is seven sisters.

Edited by I hide behind words

Seven sisters is knowledge in form of women's upper schools. Ivy League for the Women when Ivy League did not allow them?

Lisa Simpson won free tuition to one college but didn't accept. So alumni from all seven appeared to her in dreams. They are students of the Seven Sisters.

Why did she refuse well she refusef kickback to rig. A contest powers wanted a son not daughtet for one contestant. Trust Lisa she would havr been given or selected her self a daughter that is a tomboy. Like song above in video.

So the sons can do same if follow and learn, but most likely S o' S S is one who will teach and have students who can send them in dreams. Maybe students are not here but dreamland always.

Ivy League is 8 brothers. Now they are transgendered, asexual, or desgregated.

And Crazy Eights is a card played at times like this. All or any of the eight can do same as their sisters. Regardless of how many they have each for no first or last and second generation repetition required. Any child of any gender of the eight fathers can do same too.

Love that card.

Now seven sisters of Pleaides?

Learn what each one does and apply to yourself broham sept _____ * fill in blank please*

Also see if any were harmed by any sons.

But sisterhood of seven together means Sailors even to stars which means can travel down into core directly to whatever star no seasons exist this way and Easter is Spring worldwide of mythos not narrowed down and filtered to your place or time. Illusions are shatteted by them and you OP poster.

Stars also neurons and flesh land and sea as all is made of the stuff of stars.

Extract and concentrate stars. Sure but a dash it is powerful. Too much and it dulls all flavor to blandness. Not pungency but diluting. So to make your world less miserable, wonderful, oriented less well, or being less lost add it!

Another term for pleiades is FULL in singular sense and PLENTY in plural.

What? We don't use those tenses in English lands? Well look at etymology then. Learn all variations and changes in patterns any way or order. This is deconstruction and reveals all writ on record now but many gaps you fill in.

So again Crazy Eights card.

As eight point star made of arrows is sign of chaote, sun, and all directions are available 

Seventh son of seventh so can do that well naturally.

And flock of doves is another way of saying Pleiades.

As it shows change. Magical transformation. But first Lillith turned owl after in moment of madness killed child or -ren.

Why because Adam was harming daughter Eve to make wife without choice. And robbing women of leader role. All women shine. Men must make more babies to have cherished number. But they make none. No creation. Until Crazy Eights card is played. Test tube babies ftw. Clone me. Seven thousand of seven thousand or milliom billion trillion quadrillion times with all possesing the powers reserved for S o S S or all and any 8 Bro or their children.

Now as we reincarnate into all and every life and form and will experience all of it all. Space and time conquered again. All have the power. Don't claim it if you don't want but powet becomes you amd always was Master Tim'hy. Blessed twice now and now you have thr Crazy Eight Card in every draw. A deck of em. A new game. Crazy Eights Lemniscate!

A figure eight in ice skating or skipping does same as chanting CEL as in English Expansion Pack allows one to hear Figure Eight Let Me (or i will) Skate.

And what is a figure eight seen using orientation of 90 degrees? Lemniscate symbol.

A lemniscate is a plane curve with a characteristic shape, consisting of two loops that meet at a central point as shown below. The curve is also known as the lemniscate of Bernoulli.

lemniscate

In the (xy) plane, the lemniscate can be described in terms of the following general equation:

(x 2 + y 22 = 2a 2 (x 2 - y 2)

where a represents the greatest distance between the curve and the origin. There are two points on the curve that meet this criterion; both of them lie on the x axis. In the above graph, if each division represents one unit, then = 5.

The lemniscate, reduced in size to that of typographical characters, is commonly used as the symbol forinfinity, or for a value that increases without limit..

End Quote-

http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/lemniscate

So we see going all directions meeting again and again full circuiting linerarly will lead to all infinity which is place sans time. Timelessness imo is a given so infinity plus eternity.

And some complain this is taking forever or it is an infinity to get it done.

But eternity is all one NOW. Infinity is covered already and you can bilocate or relocate or merge as all.

But mathematically symbol for infinity.

It meant 1000 to mean MANY so by pleiades singular is FULL. And lemniscate comes from OMEGA. But the last shall be first again shows all entet together as one.

For new last will be first. And back again. No race is won alone unles from this tree to that one fun.

The end is reached by marathon or trek all go on. And end is beginning. So we go two ways and more always. But some see one arrow.

My personal addition is the seven sisters have arrow each and one brother or son of any brother makes Crazy Eights!

Sadly unicode no longer uses it and eliminated it. PC or softwate makers are dubious.

So video games now use it in logo

Thus we reach a midpoint and intersection where video games can make lots of kids too.

My wife was jealous of rp where you first decide to talk to girl on beach or ignore.

Aww heal her past by uncorrupting my past. I did harm or another did and i contonued or neglected by not healing her all by marriage.

Single moms suffer both sides. Lost eyes but will do fine as we edit that. Heal the sisters without other sons of another line to marry. And sons who cannot find other sisters of another line.

But truth be told no gender or marriage is reality and not within lemniscate.

Even oval is related to lemniscate. As in orbit or eggs hatched with no rooster.

Nabakov tells of mobeus strip is same recontextualized also as bicycle tire tracks and even half remembered folk all leading to miracle of lemniscate.

And i knew innately it wad moebius strip.

Me and him agree but neithet him or me invented that. We share gifts. We all do.

My bicyle does lead me to bettet spirit and mind that lingers and spreads into experience of space and time and used again to change any curse to bless of any age. No witch wars here. I sing song and TRANSMUTE.

I added on to Nabakov but did not invent just did more math as all can redo same equations even changing x's and y's or Hexes and Wise, or Exes and Wives or Exea and Whys! Why why why in whine.

All same equation.

Some see gibberish and few will see oh Nabakov point I get but nothing added on from this post.

Well that is self discount and no shame in selling self cheap. I am free, also free as in eight star of arrows and travel lemniscate even hopscothcing it.

Free as i can be had for nothing. Cheap lore and sacred prostitue. First before authority of running shows with strings pulls and name as high priest or owner of property like priest-king or Dungeon ot Game Master.

General Managers.

We are those in truth and spirit. We run the show by the show running us. We are strings pulled by reality and all is was and shall be into NOW HERE Infnity eternity. Or universe if using dual continium forming what we can observe nevermind we see not all of that.

Only hard science proof for truths is same as only magic n miracles can be truth anf science is wrong.

I dual wield son. Both hands. Shake both. Want a buck. Pick a hand one has one the other a tenner.

Shucks wrong but winner take the ten. If i can spare even all eleven.

That is better than seven sisters. 11 siblings is doorway and other side of equation is seven. 7-11 all heaven in double die cast.

Caesar used one and said it was cast. Not as in he got right number any will do. Will i win? Cast the die. And proceed all paths lead to rome, all rolls will win in end, and cast die can folk analogized or is it bacronym of spells for death (to bring back to life) (then ascend).

One way and another way meet in focal point of lemniscate.

Right or wrong. Yes or now. And! Or and?

All same. 

So seventh son of seventh son who else was born in same way?

QUOTE Begin-

Abram George was a Native American boy who know for his healing powers. A Rochester newspaper reported, "Healed by boy, scores say. Photo shows Abram George, the 11 year old Indian lad and his father. Scores who have undergone his 'laying on of hands' claim he has miraculous power to heal diseased and sick. At one time, the press was so great for his aid that he collapsed from exhaustion." 

* i say sisters could do it to and mother true protector of gift

Parents

Abram George, a young Mohawk healer from Akwesasne. Akwesasne is a Mohawk Nation territory (St. Regis Mohawk Reservation) located in northern New York across the intersection of the New York-Ontario-Quebec borders along the St. Lawrence River. Abram was said to be the seventh son of a seventh son. His father was Mitchell George. They reportedly descended from tribal medicen men.

* i say subtitle says parents and does not mention mother. I edited it.

Family

A reader tells us, "I have talked with my mother a few times about Abe. She often told me that he and his father Mitchell George (& family) were wealthy.

* i say moms know even other mothers but hey brothers from another mother heals men using their power so study 7 sisters too

Not in monetary terms as much as possessions. Many people at that time could not pay cash for his services so they would provide gifts. Locally, people would leave bags of food, blankets, and yes, cash outside of the family home." [George] 

* i say this wealth better blessed so let posters here be the wealth generator and let healing flow by answering better sans trap of just saying one is wrong, dont even ask if all variation if response will be derifative of wrong, tools are meant to build or take down with purpose to rebuild again or elsewhere or repurose space, trying to get original poster to explain his wonderment and hopes, worries maybe but asking us for guidance to try and say Wrong, Be gone you fool who believes, is folly or flaw to include under skepticsm of open mind, ya but if open all the way anything falls through and lands like garbage, no closed minded ones, you master how to open and close and when? And how to filter what is even allowed to be channeled in?

Well benefit is less to organize and stay on track so ok  but defecit is ______ *fill in blan* *end rant or i said complete....

St. Regis Mohawk Reservation/Akwesasne

St Regis was a mission founded by by Roman Catholic Jesuit priests and groups of converted Kanien from Kahnawake. (1755) It was Named after the French preacher Saint Jean François Regis. The adjacent river became known as the Saint Regis River as did an island in the St. Lawrence River. The Saint Regis Village School was run by the Sisters of Saint Anne until the 1970s. The mission is still active. St. Regis became a refuge for the Mohawk vas they were driven out of the Mohawk Valley, the traditional lands of the tribe to the south. Under the terms of the Jay Treaty (1794) between the United States and Britain, Mohawks may pass freely across the International Boundary.

* i say brothers and sisters sing these songs below, above again we see we can cross any border even if mind of time of place and direction, which way to space? Any way reaches there but you say UP only ok. Which way did Jesus ascend? Heaven on high. Well ok. I see heaveb descent is our ascent but deity lands are within. Kingdom of God you mean? The queen goddess is also in equation and solution is no genders and no me or you but that I Am you and You Are me. So when bible says I AM it also tells of YOU ARE as name of deity. I ak blessed and you are blessed.

Romeo and juliet version is so sweet.

Love that. So true. So holy and sacred made for all (as holy seperates) and humbled down (as sacred is considered not yourself or me if the first is believed, "i am not sacred, no one is sacred" wah wah womp. 

I am divinity so are you. Bless me and others back now. Even  by choosing to think and do this: those people like OP seven of seven....and i hide behind words, dont belong, the flow we have works we dont need them, hammer of skepticism defeats lightning bolt of EUREKA!

Edit their posts with delete. And question them but warning made from position of authority. Will you shut us down string puller also defined as:

a person who uses his or her influence with other people to get things done, often unfairly
shadowy string-pullers who refused to be identified
one of the most influential string-pullers in British sport

But hey exercise power as you see fit. Know you dont shut anyone down but shut down community for all peoples and paths to share. Dont share. We do. Dont be a string pulled by highest authority also lowest too, real, the source of all, the land is of the people and soil is king not castled or towered with army of war. We harm none and so now you cant harm any.
Not even self. You win you go slow on your journey it is one we all went through.
We wait and together continue when you catch up or we double back but real parent goes slower for child.
So no brother or sisters we aint treating you as children and we are adulta like that.
But we do say dont harm us. Dont taze me bro.
And edit delete or ban or allow mob to rid off someone by griefing and skepticism weaponized same as believe or hellfire, convert or be gone! Is same and allow one version of that and  not other equation shows that way wont last.
And blessings for others we move to but wish to always be welcomed and stay as a home or safe space. But what is being done by many and allowed is harm to a few, now other side of equation is it also harms all, we bless always for solution, join the blessers dont harm no more and you cant, bless remains from afar we still woukd remember and care and accept you all as one day precious ones you will learn same.
Can you warn and disagree while still accepting and cherishing. Come down and talk to the mob, chillax with us, help converation along, we wish to know you as only few so and many just see The  Boss Man, Head Honco, head brit in charge. And you are but those who dont post on same places you do as real human who chats on topic adding to convo, want to know you well. Honor as leader and honor by friends who follow that leader and know them well.
Spread around, do rounds,  be moderator of all sections even poetry, write one, and status update random folk waiting for you too to say i see you and share, even blogs, do you have one?

Healing now i use power some say only seventh son of seventh son alone have. I say we all have it and will do and do our part .

Same as crossing borders any borders but here the us canadian one. Island in center. Focal point of lemniscate? Did Caesar cast die and got right number?

Alea iacta eat. Les jeux sont faits. les dés sont jetés. La suerte está echada. The luck is done.

So does it mean point of no return? As in we cant lemniskate over it again. Or point of no return we healed past and future by doing this. His army rocked. Miracle were ceaser and companions.

And dont take my word.

Iron Maiden tells same and i never heard this one.

You never heard Iron Maiden's SSoaSS before? :o     You need to get hold of their Maiden England DVD :)  And then all the rest!

As for sisters, I prefer just five :D

Five-Sisters_001.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Essan said:

You never heard Iron Maiden's SSoaSS before? :o     You need to get hold of their Maiden England DVD :)  And then all the rest!

Five-Sisters_001.jpg

Is that 88 maiden england? Live?

SSoaSS, danke. That is best way to initialize. S2O/AS2 is nice redo as a/o can change it to on or after blessing all sons.

But truth last got no land or inheritance if not first born so I see need for their calling but also how they filled gap and had no where else to go via standard ways and means.

And danke again for rec of dvd. 

Why five sisters?

I want five sister..._wives. 

31 minutes ago, Essan said:

Five-Sisters_001.jpg

Oh nvm i see them now. Kintail hill walking. 9 some hours. I'm with you.

• Like 1

Munro Bagging not as serene? Is 5 Sis more serene with all ascent or descent? In which way you go?

Five Sisters Burgers and Fries is horrible now I know this.

But three bros and five hoo hoo hey ho ohs lol.

16 minutes ago, I hide behind words said:

Is that 88 maiden england? Live?

That's the one - recorded on the SSoaSS tour :) 

7 minutes ago, I hide behind words said:

Munro Bagging not as serene? Is 5 Sis more serene with all ascent or descent? In which way you go?

Five Sisters Burgers and Fries is horrible now I know this.

But three bros and five hoo hoo hey ho ohs lol.

I find the descents more serene - but I'm not as fit as I used to be.  Too many five sisters burger and fries!

• Like 1

we descend gently with bellyfull

for all our ascents we also enjoy

even now of time spent with breeze

as slowing of time via recommision

we walk down and get them all

fall not in line but out of time

down we gaze too with rising tummy

not the meal but how spent

even alone i will eat pondering you

the loud music louder in restroom

but great that some women are

pregnant at the local burger joint    *title to the left of asterik

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, mark66 said:

hello everyone

Hi mark66 or is it...

Mark (of the beast) 66(6)

Lol

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, I hide behind words said:

Hi mark66 or is it...

Mark (of the beast) 66(6)

Lol

Mark-Nero?

Nero was the original beast yes.

And Cyrus the original messiah.

2 minutes ago, I hide behind words said:

Nero was the original beast yes.

And Cyrus the original messiah.

That is the so called beast, and the so called messiah. ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

That is the so called beast, and the so called messiah. ;)

Many faces both have and I can authenticate them as you can disvalidate them.

We both win and have power to declare and still not disagree.

• Like 2

I feel like one can neither authenticate nor invalidate the messiah. We know a lot about Nero. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

I feel like one can neither authenticate nor invalidate the messiah. We know a lot about Nero. 

Preterism is valid but even you called him "so called" beast thus invalidating him. And I took you serious. And still do.

• Like 1

Well, Nero had been dubbed 'the beast' for his persecutions of Christians, and we know that happened. So yes, it can be validated. Christians were close to being eradicated.

I am serious. 

• Like 1