Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing the number 666?

ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

Ok so I am not a big believer in the signs of numbers, nor do I believe spirits give you clues and hints as such when it comes to seeing numbers everywhere, but this made me raise my eyebrows.. It could be nothing but I thought I'd share...

I have a fitbit, and a few days ago I went to check my steps and my steps were 6,666. I laughed it off..

A day ago I had a dream that I won £20k at bingo (I WISH!) But it was split between me and two others, so 20k / 3 = 6,666.66

Now last night I checked my fitbit again because well.. I'm trying to lose a little weight here and guess what?

My steps at that point were 10,666 and my heart rate was 66bpm.

I mean.. really?..

I took pictures of the numbers and it's on my blog

Hi, you should continue to be not a believer in the signs of numbers. 

As soon as your mind thinks it sees a pattern (this can be completely subconscious), you may start to give credence to number patterns when they do not exist.

It's most definite that you've observed many more different numbers with no relation to '666', but your mind has chosen to focus on '666' for now.

I seemed to be seeing 9/11 or 11/9 etc. for a while after September 11, but I knew it was just the way that our minds work.

Edited by Timonthy
Typo
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

Hi, you should continue to be not a believer in the signs of numbers. 

As soon as your mind thinks it sees a pattern (this can be completely subconscious), you may start to give credence to number patterns when they do not exist.

It's most definite that you've observed many more different numbers with no relation to '666', but your mind has chosen to focus on '666' for now.

I seemed to be seeing 9/11 or 11/9 etc. for a while after September 11, but I knew it was just the way that our minds work.

I still don't believe they offer any significant meanings but I thought it was interesting x

• Like 1

Have you compared the amount of times you don't see 666?

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Have you compared the amount of times you don't see 666?

.. and taken into account that your brain is subconsciously excellent at not only time keeping, but also general counting, estimating and of course also has a good idea of your own heart rate? .. hence you know dam well when to look for the 666 patterns.  And as Riyeh said It also is very good at conveniently forgetting all the non-hits.   My car is just coming up to 366,666 km now... (and no I'm not kidding..) and I'm sure I'll notice that pattern now too..

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, ParaGirlsHauntedDiary said:

Ok so I am not a big believer in the signs of numbers, nor do I believe spirits give you clues and hints as such when it comes to seeing numbers everywhere, but this made me raise my eyebrows.. It could be nothing but I thought I'd share...

I have a fitbit, and a few days ago I went to check my steps and my steps were 6,666. I laughed it off..

A day ago I had a dream that I won £20k at bingo (I WISH!) But it was split between me and two others, so 20k / 3 = 6,666.66

Now last night I checked my fitbit again because well.. I'm trying to lose a little weight here and guess what?

My steps at that point were 10,666 and my heart rate was 66bpm.

I mean.. really?..

I took pictures of the numbers and it's on my blog

I notice this post was your 99th.  

Maybe you should start wondering why you find the number 6 so significant. 

3 hours ago, acute said:

e76115683baf4bac06e4260bd60a024d_square_

The root of evil. :P

The retail price of evil.

• Like 2

I just noticed there are 666 guests online right now......

There are so many theories of the 666 in revelations of the future  of which of any could not  be true, however  there is the case of Sadden Hassan that marked his people with this code of sixes, not to buy or sell without this mark .

http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1313.pdf

Edited by docyabut2

On 4/20/2017 at 6:08 AM, acute said:

e76115683baf4bac06e4260bd60a024d_square_

In the book of Nehemia 7:18, Adonikim has 667 sons, In Ezra 2:13, Adonikim has 666 sons.  The books are right next to each other, I guess he had another son or something between them.

Also, King Solomon's payment in Gold was 666 talents.

You know in the Bible numbers also had  meanings.  Like seven  was several and while sixties were below  that.