Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Love Will Stop ISIS(?)

Lilly

Yep, a liberal Hollywood film maker thinks we should just 'hug it out' with ISIS. To make this even more ironic this gentleman (Josh Fox) is half Jewish. At first I thought this was just a joke...but it's all over the place and it appears Mr Fox is quite serious. 

Here's a link (one of many): http://truthfeed.com/liberal-film-director-says-only-love-can-stop-isis-and-is-instantly-mocked-on-social-media/65181/

• Like 2

Do you believe that he actually believes that? I don't think he actually believes it.

This page offers a compilation of some of the best information out there on Josh Fox, the charlatan who fractivists hold up as their inspiration, the chameleon who operates by these rules:

http://naturalgasnow.org/josh-fox-unveiled-exposed/

There was a member on UM who suggested something similar, they criticised people wanting to shoot them saying they need love and a hug.

Poe's law in full effect, no telling who's serious and who's goofing around

• Like 1

I'm sure he's headed over there on a plane right now to show us how it works.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aztek said:

lol, let him show us how.,

1 hour ago, Sweetpumper said:

I'm sure he's headed over there on a plane right now to show us how it works.

Why is it the people who are most outspoken are the least active? Merkel isn't housing any migrants and Mr. Fox sure isn't buying a plane ticket any time soon.

• Like 2

HUG: Huge Unused (as yet) Gun.

LOVE: Large Ordinance, Very Explosive.

Not sure about ''love'' per say or the way he puts it but he does have a point.

Fighting ISIS by becoming ISIS-like in some ways, certainly isn't the way to go.

And military intervention, regime change, ''bombings'' in the Middle-East, have indeed contributed to the rise of extremist groups.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 2

Once he goes for that loving embrace of an Isis soldier they'll both blow up. Problem solved.

• Like 2

That's what Hilary said give them a hug,   but that's not going to stopped their hated  of the world, unless good Muslims can over come them

Maybe send mr fox there and see if he comes back with his head on his shoulders lol

Maybe a little "motherly" love...

79534728.jpg

• Like 2

Somebody has been watching too many Disney movies.

... and not enough Cinema Sins.

On 4/20/2017 at 9:25 AM, Lilly said:

Yep, a liberal Hollywood film maker thinks we should just 'hug it out' with ISIS. To make this even more ironic this gentleman (Josh Fox) is half Jewish. At first I thought this was just a joke...but it's all over the place and it appears Mr Fox is quite serious. 

Here's a link (one of many): http://truthfeed.com/liberal-film-director-says-only-love-can-stop-isis-and-is-instantly-mocked-on-social-media/65181/

i hate to be "that guy" but on a certain level he's not wrong. The "war on terror" has only increased terrorism and allowed groups like ISIS to form. To continue on the same path is reaching Einstens definition of insanity

• Like 1

well, it is only Einstens definition of insanity if you do not get desired result at first, we do, we kill them,  they die.  to stop creating environment that breeds terrorists is not on the to do list.  you can't kill them all (even if you could) who are we gonna fight next year, or next decade. 

• Like 1

On 4/20/2017 at 6:03 AM, Rlyeh said:

There was a member on UM who suggested something similar, they criticised people wanting to shoot them saying they need love and a hug.

Well hugging it out won't change ISIS here and now, but treating all of humanity with love and fairness will go far to eliminating the root causes of terror groups.  What can I say?  I'm a Christian and I truly believe this philosophy.

• Like 3