Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dragons, real?

Dragon Research

So, many say that dragons are fake. or that they "don't exist" which i don't disagree their reasoning. But, who says that the government is hiding them from us? Or making "real" sightings? They lie to us about a lot of things. But anyways, I've seen dragons. in MANY ways.Some say its just my imagination, but i think, not. I know how my imagination is, and how dreams work. The dragons I've seen in my "dreams" were real. and they weren't dreams.I know dragons exist. Somewhere. And soon, those who killed them and those who hold them captive, would have to pay for the pain they caused them. I've had many dreams of dragons returning, and each one shows them returning, and a war raging. between other humans and dragons. 

So, those who wish to speak to me personally about this, (which I recommend) go to my profile and contact me with the contact info given, or dmme personally and ill give an email or another way to contact me.

Edited by DragonReasearch
fixed personal info
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, DragonReasearch said:

The dragons I've seen in my "dreams" were real. and they weren't dreams.I know dragons exist. Somewhere. And soon, those who killed them and those who hold them captive, would have to pay for the pain they caused them. I've had many dreams of dragons returning, and each one shows them returning, and a war raging. between other humans and dragons.

Do you see a problem with what you said? You contradicted yourself

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

In what way? (apologies, forgot i can reply to a specific quote.)

Welcome to UM DragonReasearch :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

Also be aware that you shouldn't be putting up your personal information like your email address or soliciting folks to contact you personally. You can speak freely in the forums here or perhaps if people would like to PM you here on UM can go that route.

• Like 1

First off - as rashore said - welcome to UM!

Secondly, I agree with you.. Dragons ARE real... and they live on the island of Komodo...

33032585294_7e4411ebbc_b.jpg

Edited by Taun
  • Like 8

Just now, DragonReasearch said:

In what way? (apologies, forgot i can reply to a specific quote.)

I bolded the contradiction. You said you dream about dragons but then say they're not dreams only to call them dreams again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

I bolded the contradiction. You said you dream about dragons but then say they're not dreams only to call them dreams again. 

you misunderstood. They are dreams since it was while i was asleep, but not what a real dream is. which is random, out of place, and not in order. "dreams" that are very vivid, play in order, make sense and while in it you can remember past things within the dream, are a different form. Dreams are not one specific thing. I do understand at how you took it although. Hopefully that helped.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rashore said:

Welcome to UM DragonReasearch :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

Also be aware that you shouldn't be putting up your personal information like your email address or soliciting folks to contact you personally. You can speak freely in the forums here or perhaps if people would like to PM you here on UM can go that route.

It's an email i use for these form of things so its not too "personal" but alright.

4 minutes ago, Taun said:

First off - as rashore said - welcome to UM!

Secondly, I agree with you.. Dragons ARE real... and they live on the island of Komodo...

Was that supposed to be a joke? low key joking me and saying that komodo dragons are "dragons"?

you misunderstood. They are dreams since it was while i was asleep, but not what a real dream is. which is random, out of place, and not in order. "dreams" that are very vivid, play in order, make sense and while in it you can remember past things within the dream, are a different form. Dreams are not one specific thing. I do understand at how you took it although. Hopefully that helped.

Actually it is what a real dream is. There is no definition of dream that means only random events. So your real dragons are a dream.

Just now, Rlyeh said:

Actually it is what a real dream is. There is no definition of dream that means only random events. So your real dragons are a dream.

That's what many want to believe. So the ones who have dreams like me are "tricked" into believing what they "dreamt" was fake. there are also such things called "visions" that people get while asleep. which are just as vivid as the dreams i sometimes get. One dream i was very aware i was waking up, and in the dream i could feel pain. i could feel heart ache. and i could feel the scales of the dragon which i held tightly onto to try to not wake up. which i mean didn't work but.

That's what many want to believe. So the ones who have dreams like me are "tricked" into believing what they "dreamt" was fake. there are also such things called "visions" that people get while asleep. which are just as vivid as the dreams i sometimes get. One dream i was very aware i was waking up, and in the dream i could feel pain. i could feel heart ache. and i could feel the scales of the dragon which i held tightly onto to try to not wake up. which i mean didn't work but.

No one is tricking you, you're doing an excellent job of it on your own.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

No one is tricking you, you're doing an excellent job of it on your own.

lol. I'm not tricking myself. I'm just a worldly citizen that is seeing past the blindfold that the world has put around our eyes. My lad, there is so much more out there, and that we can do than you can even imagine. I, thankfully, have realized this. and soon going make it visible.

Edited by DragonReasearch
misspelling
  • Like 1

lol. I'm not tricking myself. I'm just a worldly citizen that is seeing past the blindfold that the world has put around our eyes. My lad, there is so much more out there, and that we can do than you can even imagine. I, thankfully, have realized this. and soon going make it visable.

That's how good you are at tricking yourself.

Good luck with that:huh:  "make it visible"

Edited by jamesjr191

I'll give you 100 billion dollars for an authentic dragon. Not a lizard, but a real dragon. :lol:

It better breath fire too.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I'll give you 100 billion dollars for an authentic dragon. Not a lizard, but a real dragon. :lol:

Ah, but how would you know if it's a real, authentic dragon?   Have you ever seen one?  ;) 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Essan said:

Ah, but how would you know if it's a real, authentic dragon?   Have you ever seen one?  ;) 

I got money out for bigfoot and nessie too.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Also in the first sentence 

So, many say that dragons are fake. or that they "don't exist" which i don't disagree their reasoning.

7 hours ago, DragonReasearch said:

lol. I'm not tricking myself. I'm just a worldly citizen that is seeing past the blindfold that the world has put around our eyes. My lad, there is so much more out there, and that we can do than you can even imagine. I, thankfully, have realized this. and soon going make it visible.

YOU are going  to make dragons visible ?  ....   Okey dokey 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

19 hours ago, XenoFish said:

It better breath fire too.

Ahhh damn ... on the fire ...

we have one's here that live in water    , how much for one of those 

The Australian Eastern Water Dragon  - Physignathus lesueurii .  

They are lovely little chaps with a great personality and easy to train.   One has to be careful driving down the road I live on, it has  many low level old wooden bridges over the river that the water dragons like to sunbake on, when you approach they all run for the side and dive off into the water.    If you got a pond they will eat your goldfish . 

I suggest anyone that likes dragons so much that they have to hang on their scales when dreaming about them so they won't wake up ... gets one of these as a pet ....  yes, they are available in the US .

Or you can get Chinese water dragons ... start off small and feed them little bugs .

• Like 1

I can't say I believe in dragons but if they exist how do they fly with their tiny little wings?

I have had many dreams about dragons myself and on occasions even being one...when I was a kid.

Granted I was and still am a fan of dragons but reality paints a different picture so I am satisfied with fantasy.

Dragons are a mythological construct as far as the flying and fire-spewing ones are concerned however the term "Dragon" was a blanket term used to describe large, unidentified creatures; basically the term just meant "huge beast".

Sure, it would be cool if dragons did exist but so far all we have is the Komodo Dragon which is just a lizard that drools bacteria-laden saliva.

Also, as I recall, the image of dragons being slain was a metaphor representing victory or triumph over human evils or bestial natures that got out of hand.

• Like 2

On 4/20/2017 at 9:26 AM, DragonReasearch said:

No one gets visions. Dreams are dreams, there is no "blindfold over people's eyes preventing them from seeing the truth". Dreams are just dreams, dude.... Like science and stuff, dude.

In order for dragons to exist they would have to be like my green alien friend, invisible and non-corporeal.... Now its up to you to prove that my green alien friend doesn't exist, who I claim you can't see, touch or hear.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked