Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 7
DragonReasearch

Dragons, real?

136 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Evidence is all we need.

And ive tried to give evidence. plus, if i even took pictures it was years ago that i saw one with MY eyes.

Personal testimony does not at all constitute evidence, especially when it comes to something as extraordinary as dragons.

4 minutes ago, Carnivorfox said:

Personal testimony does not at all constitute evidence, especially when it comes to something as extraordinary as dragons.

you are very VERY wrong there. Testimonies by people saved by God is evidence of him and their healing. so Testimonies ARE evidence. and THAT i have proof of. second point below.

tes·ti·mo·ny
ˈtestəˌmōnē/
noun

1. a formal written or spoken statement, especially one given in a court of law.
    synonyms: evidence, sworn statement, attestation, affidavit; More

• evidence or proof provided by the existence or appearance of something.
      "his blackened finger was testimony to the fact that he had played in pain"
      synonyms: testament to, proof of, evidence of, attestation to, witness to; More

• a public recounting of a religious conversion or experience.

Posted (edited)

That may be your subjective opinion, but objectively eyewitness testimony is neither evidence nor proof. If dragons exist and are as common as you claim you should certainly have some tangible evidence of them, shouldn't you?

Edited by Carnivorfox

Only if we had a device to see someones memory in picture form. 

39 minutes ago, DragonReasearch said:

And ive tried to give evidence. plus, if i even took pictures it was years ago that i saw one with MY eyes.

No you have not. As you said earlier about the government, what about yourself? Are you not telling the truth about dragons? 

3 minutes ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Only if we had a device to see someones memory in picture form. 

No you have not. As you said earlier about the government, what about yourself? Are you not telling the truth about dragons? 

yes i am

1 minute ago, DragonReasearch said:

yes i am

Proove it with actual evidence. Use links and photos and your own reaserch. Your username suggests you reaserch dragons, well reaserch 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Proove it with actual evidence. Use links and photos and your own reaserch. Your username suggests you reaserch dragons, well reaserch 

my testimony IS evidence. 

2 minutes ago, DragonReasearch said:

my testimony IS evidence. 

Read what i said, im telling you to do it. Unless you do it, might as well not contribute anymore

Just now, Mr.United_Nations said:

Read what i said, im telling you to do it. Unless you do it, might as well not contribute anymore

You arent an administrator nor a moderator. i dont NEED to do it YOUR way. ive explained. over. and over. and over. and over.

Thread closed for moderator review.

1 person likes this