Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman gets her hand stuck inside a toilet

UM-Bot

Eeewwww. Why would she use her bare hand to unclog a toilet? If this happened to me I would look for anything other than my hand to complete this task. Coat hanger? Maybe call a plumber? Just, eww.

• Like 4

She probably would have gotten away with it if SHE HAD TAKEN HER WATCH OFF!  Another entry for the Darwin awards

• Like 5

My Ex-wife accidentally dropped a tooth brush in out toilet. She didn't want it back after that and tried to flush it. It wedged itself and after several home tools I reached my hand into the luckily clean water and was able to extract it. I always brought it up at any gathering, perhaps that why we're no longer married. Oh well...

• Like 4

Yuck!!   There's no way I would put my hand into the toilet to unclog anything.   It would just stay clogged or I would call my hubby to help.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, tcgram said:

Yuck!!   There's no way I would put my hand into the toilet to unclog anything.   It would just stay clogged or I would call my hubby to help.

Some thing's are ;) best done by men.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, paperdyer said:

She probably would have gotten away with it if SHE HAD TAKEN HER WATCH OFF!  Another entry for the Darwin awards

My guess is that she was drinking.   Basing it off a couple things.   She made sure to carry her drink outside with her.   She didn't take her watch off before submersing it into water.   And of course, she tried to unclog her toilet with her hand.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, aka CAT said:

And she's a prime example of why.

• Like 1

Just now, Future ghost said:

I'm still wondering what she was hoping to pull out of there. Only disgusting things go down the toilet, and only really disgusting things clog a toilet, so was she hoping for a big wad of money or a gold bar? Maybe a big wad of something, but definitely not money!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Future ghost said:

All she had to do was to ask her neighbor, that took the video, to borrow her plunger.  Just too lazy.  As I said, a Darwin award candidate.

• Like 2

Just now, paperdyer said:

All she had to do was to ask her neighbor, that took the video, to borrow her plunger.  Just too lazy.  As I said, a Darwin award candidate.

That's priceless. But like Myles said, she was probably drinking, and possibly too drunk to even think of that. What's really scary is I think the article mentions something about her being an EMT. How can you have a job where you're literally responsible for someone's life, but you're too damn stupid to figure out how to unclog a toilet? I don't understand it. I think we should also give the neighbor a Darwin Award for not offering her a plunger. Stupid all around.

• Like 3

I love the last line in the story : Henderson's friend, Nicole Mullins, managed to capture the whole thing on camera.   

Like any good friend would do :lol:

• Like 2

This is news?!??!? Makes me look forward to this year's inevitable TIGHAR  Amelia Earhart stories.

On 4/22/2017 at 11:16 PM, Hammerclaw said:

This is news?!??!? Makes me look forward to this year's inevitable TIGHAR  Amelia Earhart stories.

Could be worse.   Could be a story about a pigeon.

On 4/21/2017 at 2:25 AM, aka CAT said:

My hubby just happens to be very good at figuring out how to fix things. :)   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myles said:

Could be worse.   Could be a story about a pigeon.

*Groan* Oh, the humanity!

• Like 1

Hmmm....well that was embarrassing, what to do? Oh i know, post the video on line for the world to see and then talk about it after. 

• Like 1

She probably couldn't figure out why the firefighters wouldn't shake her hand when she went to thank them for getting her out of that crappy situation. 

• Like 3

No way I could never stick my hand in a toilet

• Like 1