Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
Crimsonemberdawn

Phone ringing for you on wrong line

23 posts in this topic

Anyone picked up a phone not your own and the message was for you? 

In waking life or a dream? 

Maybe long ago before it became normal to ask how did i get on your list here?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Well, not exactly, but the phone at my moms house rang and caller Id displayed her own phone number with my deceased father as the caller. He'd passed about 9 years before this happened. Pretty freaky.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

No, but there is this story, which featured on a documentary here a few years ago, and featured the original people involved. Apparently. 

A man working miles away from his office base, he was an engineer or something like that, anyway he was walking to his van when he passed a phone box with the phone inside ringing. On a whim, which he later said he couldn't explain, he went in and picked it up. At which point a female voice which he recognised as the admin woman in his office said, 'Hello whatever his name was', and started a work related conversation with him. 

Obviously, he was bemused by this, and kept asking her how she's got this number, and how she could have known where he was. She thought he was joking and basically told him to shut up and tried to get on with the business of the call, until she stopped suddenly and said, 'Oh my God, I've just realised, I phoned your employee number'. She'd intended to ring him at home, hence her having his personnel file in front of her.  

Edited by oldrover
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 0:15 PM, Future ghost said:

Well, not exactly, but the phone at my moms house rang and caller Id displayed her own phone number with my deceased father as the caller. He'd passed about 9 years before this happened. Pretty freaky.

Love the blessing given here.

A time will come when the dead can hear.

The deceased father lives. Many of us are dead. Spiritually that is.

And it was a spiritual event. So hmm maybe a clue that whoever answered or saw caller ID, whole house, will live soon spiritually.

And do their own bless and miracles. Find the gifts and use them. Inside you.

 

On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 1:01 PM, Podo said:

No.

Not yet perhaps.

 

On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 1:11 PM, oldrover said:

No, but there is this story, which featured on a documentary here a few years ago, and featured the original people involved. Apparently. 

A man working miles away from his office base, he was an engineer or something like that, anyway he was walking to his van when he passed a phone box with the phone inside ringing. On a whim, which he later said he couldn't explain, he went in and picked it up. At which point a female voice which he recognised as the admin woman in his office said, 'Hello whatever his name was', and started a work related conversation with him. 

Obviously, he was bemused by this, and kept asking her how she's got this number, and how she could have known where he was. She thought he was joking and basically told him to shut up and tried to get on with the business of the call, until she stopped suddenly and said, 'Oh my God, I've just realised, I phoned your employee number'. She'd intended to ring him at home, hence her having his personnel file in front of her.  

So employee number was random payphone? If true admin woman and engineer man were involved in a miracle

 I say admin woman caused it. She can locate someome. Find them. 

While engineer can hear from afar if being called.

These are gift clues.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2017 at 0:39 PM, I hide behind words said:

Anyone picked up a phone not your own and the message was for you? 

In waking life or a dream? 

Maybe long ago before it became normal to ask how did i get on your list here?

 

Yes.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ellapennella said:

Yes.

Sorry wrong number. It was me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ellapennella said:

Yes.

I mean right number. It was for you!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, I hide behind words said:

Sorry wrong number. It was me!

Really, I did. Actually, I mentioned it about 2 maybe 3 days ago to someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It occurred on New Years day. A few years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, I hide behind words said:

I mean right number. It was for you!!!!

What about you, did you have that happen to you too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Really, I did. Actually, I mentioned it about 2 maybe 3 days ago to someone.

I asked 5 days ago. Told you it was me. I wanted to ask you about this so did 5 days ago blended into new years eve few years past.

28 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

It occurred on New Years day. A few years ago.

What they say? 

Kiss kiss keep it simple?

Or kiss kiss kids in satanic service?

Or just kiss?

All the above

Or

None of the above

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, I hide behind words said:

I asked 5 days ago. Told you it was me. I wanted to ask you about this so did 5 days ago blended into new years eve few years past.

What they say? 

Kiss kiss keep it simple?

Or kiss kiss kids in satanic service?

Or just kiss?

All the above

Or

None of the above

 

I first seen this thread tonight, None of the above.

 

 

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

What about you, did you have that happen to you too?

 

I dial or pretend to be phone. Or am i dialed and used as a phone pretending to be human?

My sister succumbed to suicide disease aka I AM LEGION  or pig's fly now.

Years years ago she answred phone. It was a friend she saw a week past.

She was asleep and phone rang. Wait he died she thought a few days ago and she saw him a day or so before that. 

Give or take a few days from all that, ask her when you get to heaven or maybe them folks on other side remember and know.

Well he said this.

"You wont believe it Darling Jazmine. It is not like you would imagine on other side, here. It is like you are no longer running from something trying to find home."

She chatted a bit and hung up.

Then woke up sometime after the dream.

It was a dream.

But the phone was wired long before cordless and cells ok.

So it reached all over house but her room it reached past door only.

Not to her bed.

And the phone was off the hook, making off hook tone

 

Ya it will be off the hook. Those hooked will be off that hook. Those hooked up and stuck will be unstuck and can use that hook for good things.

That call just made a few curses into blesses.

Off the hook is not under law but grace.

Those hooked can do all they were called to do without the folk meds. Without big pharma. Without tv if using it as medicine. Etc...

Pharmakia is mentioned somewhere in new testament....but all is OK don't worry or change on your own flesh, spirit says it is ok you are comforted, shekinah uses many ways, goes where t goes, like wind, back and forth, and when ready she will convict your heart and you will see and hear then.

And dont believe the story true or the reading done for it. Miracles won't convince many, miracles explained far less few, but that is OK we want you to do what you do. Believe what you believe as it comforts you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I first seen this thread tonight, None of the above.

 

 

 

 

A woman has her secrets. And even a gentlan does not kiss and tell.

Oopa forgot to add vid for back and forth honoring de la Espiritu Santa (sic)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Btw Hello Operator is the band for song above.PERATOR PLEASE

Back And Forth Lyrics
 
New! Tap highlighted lyrics to add Meanings, Special Memories, and other Blessings too.
 

You keep on sayin' it's my fault
But I've been runnin' back and forth
Hiding the keys to your vault
I'll have you running back and forth, back and forth

Give it up for all the times that I thought
I'm in luck from banging on this hollow door
Give it up for all the times that I've drawn short
I know, oh, I know but

You aren't allowed to talk, oh no
You aren't allowed to talk, oh no
You aren't allowed to talk, oh no
You aren't allowed to talk

We could go back to my world
So I'm not running back and forth
I could set off the sirens
You won't be running back and forth, back and forth

Read more: Operator Please - Back And Forth Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

Edited by I hide behind words

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I first seen this thread tonight, None of the above.

 

 

 

 

Maybe I'm not done with you
And maybe I'm not done with you
And maybe I'm not done with you
So please don't talk no more

Read more: Operator Please - Back And Forth Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

 

Well told you earlier Ella 

I need to be taught silence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, I hide behind words said:

Btw Hello Operator is the band for song above.PERATOR PLEASE

Back And Forth Lyrics
 
New! Tap highlighted lyrics to add Meanings, Special Memories, and other Blessings too.
 

You keep on sayin' it's my fault
But I've been runnin' back and forth
Hiding the keys to your vault
I'll have you running back and forth, back and forth

Give it up for all the times that I thought
I'm in luck from banging on this hollow door
Give it up for all the times that I've drawn short
I know, oh, I know but

You aren't allowed to talk, oh no
You aren't allowed to talk, oh no
You aren't allowed to talk, oh no
You aren't allowed to talk

We could go back to my world
So I'm not running back and forth
I could set off the sirens
You won't be running back and forth, back and forth

Read more: Operator Please - Back And Forth Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

Oddly sis's Jungian Big Dream fits with lyrics. He said we won't be running maybe he meant back and forth running.

Away from what? Ourselves? Our true home?

Yes times drawn short was a curse at first but that corded phone was annoying to not reach bed.

Now it became a blessing. So yes give it up for all times That ive drawn short.

Come to my world? Come as you are it is nirvana. World's Away by From First To Last.

We pave the roads we take
We bend before we break
Across the world with you
Across the world with you
The love you never found
Was right here all along
Waiting here for you
Waiting here for you

When words mean nothing, I'll be here singing
On and on and on and on
A world away, I'll still be singing 
On and on and on and on

I know you feel like you've come too far
But you can always trace your steps back to the start
Tearing down what you had tried to build
Sometimes earthquakes have a chance to kill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2017 at 10:35 AM, I hide behind words said:

Love the blessing given here.

A time will come when the dead can hear.

The deceased father lives. Many of us are dead. Spiritually that is.

And it was a spiritual event. So hmm maybe a clue that whoever answered or saw caller ID, whole house, will live soon spiritually.

And do their own bless and miracles. Find the gifts and use them. Inside you.

 

Not yet perhaps.

 

So employee number was random payphone? If true admin woman and engineer man were involved in a miracle

 I say admin woman caused it. She can locate someome. Find them. 

While engineer can hear from afar if being called.

These are gift clues.

Thank you, I Hide Behind Words, your quote was beautiful, and I do like to believe it was my dad calling and not just a random phone mix up, ( much to the dismay of all the skeptics) . I wish I would have been there when it happened because I would have answered the phone to see what it was all about, but my mom was too scared, so we'll never know for sure.:(

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But this brings up something that happened just 3 days ago, again on her phone, and I was there this time. Her caller ID read 666, and even I wouldn't answer it.  Just, nope !

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes.

It was back in the 90's, a payphone near a bus stop I was waiting at rang so I answered, a voice I didn't recognize said: "Hello, *my name*"  then hung up. 

The kicker, I remember having that feeling I was being watched just before it happened.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I have to say no to the op question but I have a strange phone story, well my brother does. A couple years ago around 11pm my dad called my brother. Brother said there were inaudible sounds as he kept trying to ask dad what's up for a minute. The call ended so my brother calls dads cell phone back and my mom answered. He's telling her what's going on and she said dad has been sleeping (upstairs) for a couple hours already and his phone has been sitting in another room (downstairs) all night. She had to get up to answer it and she certainly didn't make any calls from his phone. Of course we had dad check his call history in the morning and there were no outgoing calls. I seen the screenshot of my bros call history he saved so he could prove to us the call happened. Weird.

Edited by F3SS
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.