Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Still Waters

Russian, American two-man crew reaches ISS

4 posts in this topic

A Soyuz spacecraft carrying a Russian and an American reached the International Space Station Thursday, completing the first two-man flight to the ISS in over a decade.

The Soyuz MS-04 spacecraft with veteran Russian cosmonaut Fyodor Yurchikhin and NASA rookie Jack Fisher on board successfully docked to the ISS at 13:19 GMT, Russian space agency Roscosmos said.

Manned launches to the ISS usually involve three crew members.

But Roscosmos announced last year that in the near future only two cosmonauts would be on board the ISS rather than three as has been the case in recent times.

http://www.news24.com/Green/News/russian-american-two-man-crew-reaches-iss-20170420-2

2 people like this

You know, what with all these American astronauts rubbing elbows with Russian cosmonauts all these years I wonder why the FBI isn't investigating them for collusion/plotting or something?  

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, Lilly said:

You know, what with all these American astronauts rubbing elbows with Russian cosmonauts all these years I wonder why the FBI isn't investigating them for collusion/plotting or something?  

lol. I have said it before, they seem to be working very well together off Earth, which is exactly how it should be, but back on terra firma there are some who want them to be enemies?....which is exactly how it should not be.

Russia and America have to stay friendly, no matter where they are flying. 

Uh...I was trying to make a joke (guess I fell a bit short).