Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

War & Rumors of War

ellapenella

2 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

Have you ever heard of Coal?

Just a short term show, watch and see. I am just basing my assertions on Trumps past history and what I know about China. Don't be naiive, read between the lines.

Really? What types were they, and how many?

And honestly, how sophisticated do planes have to be to bomb the crap out of a bunch of scum-bag terrorists that don't even understand the basic reasons why you have to lead your target when shooting at things that fly?!

Depends on who you ask, conveniently there have been no close up images released by either side of the aftermath but the fact that they were flying planes out of that same airport within days and the fact that Russia was  warned before the strike logically it stands to reason that Russia would have warned Syria, and Syria would have moved anything of high value out of the target area. Connect the dots, again, read between the lines here. Don't be fooled by the propaganda.

Like I have sad before, some people are so consumed with hate vs. Trump that they can't see anything beyond that. If an Asteroid was about to kill us all and Trump could stop it by pushing a button, people like you would try to stop him because it would hurt you in the next election. 

I don't hate the man, I don't really hate anyone to be honest. I don't agree with his knee jerk approach to serious foreign policy issues. I don't think many of his cabinet picks are fit for the positions they are being put in. I don't agree with his conspiracy theories about climate change and Obama's birth place. He is demonstrably unstable in his opinions, beliefs, and ideology. I do not think he is an effective leader, nor do I think instability in a president is good for the US or the world. 

3 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

Grow up.

Sorry, but not everyone is going to agree with you. It is called freedom to express one's opinions. You did give me a good chuckle with this little gem though.

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

First and foremost im not a democrat and I never supported Obama. Further on though why this insane urgency to take out kim all of a sudden? I find it odd and confusing that trump (and his followers) say that Obama couldnt do anything right. Yet rather than redouble the negotiating efforts in a mature and healthy manner (because if obama couldnt do anything right surely that includes negotiating for peace right?) he escalates to saber rattling right off the bat. 

Look, I'm not trying to p*** you off, but if you are not a Democrat, then what is your party?

and... okay, Obama must have done something right, but what, exactly?

No, not "he got Osama" again. All Obama had to do with that was he stopped dithering after 18 months and let the SEALs get him. How about something that was his own idea?

23 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Look, I'm not trying to p*** you off, but if you are not a Democrat, then what is your party?

No, not "he got Osama" again. All Obama had to do with that was he stopped dithering after 18 months and let the SEALs get him. How about something that was his own idea?

Obama accomplished quite a lot actually if you actually look at the facts. I certainly do not agree with him on many things, but at least he was thoughtful, steady handed, smart, and consistent.

http://time.com/4616866/barack-obama-administration-look-back-history-achievements/

Republican obstructionism was unprecidented with him in his last 6 years basically. It is amazing how much he was able to accomplish when you take that into consideration. They republicans sure tried hard to prevent him from accomplishing anything. Party over country is the stance they took and continue to take (not all of them, but many of the most powerful)

Edited by Einsteinium

32 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

Just a short term show, watch and see. I am just basing my assertions on Trumps past history and what I know about China. Don't be naiive, read between the lines.

1- not a luxury item, and certainly not when it comes by the shipload

2- by refusing to ackowldege the point you are making yourself look like an ideologue, which ain't very Einstein-like. 

3- I asked you a specific question and you just dance around the question, as is the case below-

Depends on who you ask, conveniently there have been no close up images released by either side of the aftermath but the fact that they were flying planes out of that same airport within days and the fact that Russia was  warned before the strike logically it stands to reason that Russia would have warned Syria, and Syria would have moved anything of high value out of the target area. Connect the dots, again, read between the lines here. Don't be fooled by the propaganda.

"reading between the lines" is just another way of saying you are making up a new interpretation of what was said by somebody else. I think there are more than enough talking heads on TV doing that, and from their proven past recrod of getting it all wrong is any clue, its is a pretty silly pastime.

So, you don't know what kind of planes were destroyed, even though we have had pics from ground level since the day after it happened.

You could have just admitted that you don't know.

I don't hate the man, I don't really hate anyone to be honest. I don't agree with his knee jerk approach to serious foreign policy issues. I don't think many of his cabinet picks are fit for the positions they are being put in. I don't agree with his conspiracy theories about climate change and Obama's birth place. He is demonstrably unstable in his opinions, beliefs, and ideology. I do not think he is an effective leader, nor do I think instability in a president is good for the US or the world. 

Speaking of propaganda....

What knee-jerk pattern? He hasn't been there long enough to HAVE a pattern yet! 

The only thing that has been demonstrable is the automatic opposition that Trump does no matter what it is in ever case, and this has been going on since he won the election. 

Climate Change is a con-game; "Give us your money and your freedom and WE will save the world!" :rolleyes:

C'mon, what kid of clown is going to go for that crappola?

Sorry, but not everyone is going to agree with you. It is called freedom to express one's opinions. ...

Tell that to the fools in Berkeley. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Climate Change is a con-game

if you think that, you just lost all credibility to me. You have been conned by the talking heads of the right. Have you even looked at the actual scientific evidence for climate change? Obviously not if you think this.

I will fight you every step of the way on climate change, nothing less than the fate of humanity is at stake.

7 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

if you think that, you just lost all credibility to me....

Suits me, I was about to ask if it would be okay with you if I ignored you for the rest of my life.  ;)

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/445338/tucker-carlson-bill-nye-debate-climate-change

https://wattsupwiththat.com/climate-fail-files/

1 hour ago, AnchorSteam said:

Suits me, I was about to ask if it would be okay with you if I ignored you for the rest of my life.  ;)

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/445338/tucker-carlson-bill-nye-debate-climate-change

https://wattsupwiththat.com/climate-fail-files/

So instead of posting actual scientific studies to back up your claims you just post this rubbish. Good bye, our discussion will go nowhere and I have no desire to teach you basic science I just don't have the time.

Edited by Einsteinium
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

I dont really have a party, I was a hard core republican for many years but events in my life really made me begin to question not just my nationalism but how this nation ACTUALLY works and kinda began a transformation for me. Im now a registered independent but im pretty cynical as to whether our votes even count at this point.  

IMO Obama did a few good things. His states rights approach to marijuana (which really is him doing nothing rather than something he did) , Obamacare - hear me out - im not saying Obamacare itself was a success but recignizing the system was broken and pushing for change in theory was the right thing to do (even though it really just ended up being corporate welfare because they all work for the same bosses and it aint us no matter the party ) and his DOJ handling of the corrupt police departments around the nation I thought was good it was late, but better late than never. 

Now all of that said I also would say what he has done in Syria, Libya and Yemen should be labeled mass murder so im not exactly a fan, although compared to trump id take obama any day of the week. Theyre doing the same things , Trump is just embarrassing the nation while doing it. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1