Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sessions: "We can devastate MS-13"

Dark_Grey

Trump Administration Increasing Focus on MS-13 Gang Activity

2zq8xi1.jpg

Above: hopeful youths wait patiently to enter America, eager to apply entrepreneurial skills.

El Salvadorian gang "MS-13" has been responsible for a wave of "vicious attacks" across the country in recent years. Largely made up of illegal immigrants (granted amnesty under Obama,) they have become a real problem.

“This is one of the most violent gangs in the history of our country,” Sessions said of MS-13. He cited the group’s use of machetes and willingness to kill and prostitute children, as they have done across the United States.

AG Sessions: "If we stay at it, we can devastate MS-13"

Sessions told host Tucker Carlson that he had "no doubt" that Obama's policies led to the group's growth, saying "so many of these people are illegally here, and they came without proper authority. And with a good, lawful border, many of them would not be here."

The attorney general said that law enforcement had made progress against MS-13 until Obama took office, but "they've come back aggressively in recent years."

Sessions added that under the last administration, gang members "were directed how to enter, if they came, and claim themselves as a minor and the Obama administration let them come in the country and took them to their destination city and turned them over to some relative that claimed to be a relative."

AG Sessions: MS-13 could be designated "terrorist organization"

“The government of El Salvador has designated MS-13 a terrorist organization. Would it be helpful for our government to do the same?” Carlson asked. “I think so, perhaps. It could qualify for that,” was Sessions’s response.

4 bodies in park connected to MS-13
3 MS-13 gang members charged with murder in death of white teen
Earlier thread on MS-13

• Like 1

I wonder, are people  suppose to report them if they see them ?   I know of someone who seen one the other day while they were in wal mart.

Just now, Sweetpumper said:

Sounds good to me.

Yep. It was very refreshing to realize that America finally has a DOJ working for us again. 

• Like 2

Apparently, MS-13 is often used as a club by Mexican drug cartels. If so, their presence in America could have much worse implications that random violence.

Edit to add--

On a personal note, I find it a little irritating the open borders advocates here ignore threads that expose the dangers of illegal immigration. What would this country be like after 10 years of actual open borders?

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 4

57 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Apparently, MS-13 is often used as a club by Mexican drug cartels. If so, their presence in America could have much worse implications that random violence.

Edit to add--

On a personal note, I find it a little irritating the open borders advocates here ignore threads that expose the dangers of illegal immigration. What would this country be like after 10 years of actual open borders?

The real hypocrisy in all of this is that when Obama did it where were they?

The federal government shouldn't be dealing with them, this could be handled on a local PD or Swat team level.

not really, they are all over the country, it needs to be done on federal level with assistance of local PD. they should be declared a terrorist organisation, and have dhs join the hunt as well.

• Like 5

Oh, IDK, they mightn't all be bad.  After all, they ARE nice enough to tattoo their own targets on themselves ;) :w00t::gun:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Good, devastate them. MS-13 is utterly horrible.

They sure are, but watch for all their supporters, or simply the supporters of death and mayhem in general.

They will be saying that it is racist to do anything about any of this, or throw up other roadblocks such as jurisdiction, illgal alien "rights" or just blather on about how rotten Americans are and how much we deserve all of this.... yadda yadda. 

Not just MS-13, many of these drug cartels are nothing more that terrorists. I believe this problem should've been dealt with long before the invasion of Iraq.