Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Maxine Waters tried to abuse Trump today

ellapenella

Maxine Waters Tried To Abuse Trump On TV Today, IMMEDIATELY Regreted It…

https://www.libertywriters.com/2017/04/maxine-waters-tried-to-abuse-trump-on-tv-today-immediately-regreted-it/

Maxine Waters tells MSNBC she’s never called for Trump’s impeachment hours after doing just that

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04/18/maxine-waters-tells-msnbc-shes-never-called-for-trumps-impeachment-hours-after-doing-just-that/

So now criticizing the dear leader is "abusing him" ? 

Image result for trump kim jong mashup

• Like 3

Wait a minute...I've seen video of Ms Waters calling for Trump to be impeached. Basically, she's a great big fibber to say she hasn't done that.

Here she is doing exactly that: http://www.mediaite.com/online/maxine-waters-leads-anti-trump-crowd-in-impeach-45-chant/

What's wrong with this lady? Does she have a short term memory problem or something?

• Like 4

Just now, Lilly said:

What's wrong with this lady? Does she have a short term memory problem or something?

That's an awfully polite evaluation of that nutjob 

Just now, Sweetpumper said:

She's a liberal. Biggest hypocrites and liars in existence.

Clearly you havent spent much time around fundamentalist Christian churches. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Wait a minute...I've seen video of Ms Waters calling for Trump to be impeached. Basically, she's a great big fibber to say she hasn't done that.

Here she is doing exactly that: http://www.mediaite.com/online/maxine-waters-leads-anti-trump-crowd-in-impeach-45-chant/

The problem with habitual liars is they start to believe themselves.

• Like 5

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

The problem with habitual liars is they start to believe themselves.

I think you may have hit the nail on the head there.

It really is insane to deny something when there's video of you doing exactly what you're denying.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Clearly you havent spent much time around fundamentalist Christian churches. 

34 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So now criticizing the dear leader is "abusing him" ? 

Image result for trump kim jong mashup

Not criticizing, it's the overt lying that is the abuse.  She and many others in the train of the Left have been crafting a narrative built on innuendo as though it were proven.  You cannot call a thing proven without actual evidence.  Do you now have some of that?

• Like 3

Just now, and then said:

Not criticizing, it's the overt lying that is the abuse.  She and many others in the train of the Left have been crafting a narrative built on innuendo as though it were proven.  You cannot call a thing proven without actual evidence.  Do you now have some of that?

Accusing isnt the same as abusing either. 

Im still astonished people are shocked that a reality tv star, inspiration for the evil biff tannen attracts such attention. Next time pick a better candidate, this dude will be opposed by everyone except for a small few every step of the way from here on out. 

1 hour ago, aztek said:

obama has mansion in DC? i heard he rented a house there.

My mistake. it's Valerie Jarrett that is living there. Wasn't it a 5.3 million dollar house? How many does he own?

Valerie Jarrett Living With Obama – Working In DC Anti-Trump Insurgency

http://rickwells.us/valerie-jarrett-living-obama-working-dc-anti-trump-insurgency/

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Accusing isnt the same as abusing either. 

Im still astonished people are shocked that a reality tv star, inspiration for the evil biff tannen attracts such attention. Next time pick a better candidate, this dude will be opposed by everyone except for a small few every step of the way from here on out. 

I didn't make the title just re-posted it but I see it as abusing him what they're doing and have done but it didn't work and they're not stopping though. What's up with the hypocrisy from the left?

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

That's an awfully polite evaluation of that nutjob 

maxine-waters-the-audacity-of-denial-pol

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

That woman lowers the mean IQ of any room she enters.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, and then said:

So Trump is abusing the American people? Good to know thats your perspective. 

If her lying is abusive to trump then clearly Trumps outright lying to us by saying things like he would disengage from Syria   18 Times Donald Trump Said the U.S. Shouldn't Bomb Syria Or when he said he would prosecute HIllary Or how about when he said he would eliminate NAFTA (and so many more) qualify as abusing the American people right? 

Edited by Farmer77

Just now, Ellapennella said:

The Roast of Maxine Waters

Democrat Congresswoman trolled for her continuous lying and ridiculous claims

Owen Shroyer | Infowars.com - March 22, 2017

Owen Shroyer is a talented guy, very comical too but he's serious at the same time. I like Owen.

Perhaps its time to stop trying to act like infowars is credible : 

'It's performance art': Lawyer for Alex Jones says InfoWars founder is 'playing a character' 

The real Alex Jones is not his bombastic, conspiratorial InfoWars persona, his lawyer is hoping to convince a Texas jury in the radio host's child-custody battle.

That's more or less what attorney Randall Wilhite told Texas District Judge Orlinda Naranjo, the Austin American-Statesman reported on Sunday.

Wilhite told Naranjo that Jones' public personality should not be considered as material in evaluating the InfoWars founder's ability to be a father. Wilhite said doing so would be comparable to judging actor Jack Nicholson in such a custody battle based on his performance as the Joker in "Batman."

"He’s playing a character," Wilhite said of Jones. "He is a performance artist."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Perhaps its time to stop trying to act like infowars is credible : 

'It's performance art': Lawyer for Alex Jones says InfoWars founder is 'playing a character' 

The real Alex Jones is not his bombastic, conspiratorial InfoWars persona, his lawyer is hoping to convince a Texas jury in the radio host's child-custody battle.

That's more or less what attorney Randall Wilhite told Texas District Judge Orlinda Naranjo, the Austin American-Statesman reported on Sunday.

Wilhite told Naranjo that Jones' public personality should not be considered as material in evaluating the InfoWars founder's ability to be a father. Wilhite said doing so would be comparable to judging actor Jack Nicholson in such a custody battle based on his performance as the Joker in "Batman."

"He’s playing a character," Wilhite said of Jones. "He is a performance artist."

Debate the issue not the individual guy.

did you even read & listen to what was said , no you couldn't of because I just posted it and it's about 12 minutes long. Notice how you can't respond to it.

Edited by Ellapennella

Debate the issue not the individual guy.

You do realize that you posted a "roast" of someone then told me to "debate the issue" right? 

Regardless, she's a whackjob and he's an actor playing one. 

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

You do realize that you posted a "roast" of someone then told me to "debate the issue" right? 

Regardless, she's a whackjob and he's an actor playing one. 

Dude stop wasting my time, you didn't read or view it all you're doing is ridiculing it because you want them shut down.

Dude stop wasting my time, you didn't read or view it all you're doing is ridiculing it because you want them shut down.

You're right, im just now watching it. But no i really dont want them shut down. I think all sources of news information are valuable however the key to understanding the information and digesting it properly is often knowing where their bias comes from. Jones clearly has been an actor playing his part , at this point id guess for the Koch brothers but maybe someone else, until they had a candidate in their pocket.  

OK i confess I only made it 4:28 seconds in before I couldnt stand to listen to dude talk anymore. The hypocrisy is dumbfounding, but more to the point the dude reminds me of a church youth group leader giving an apologetics sermon. 

I much prefer articles to orators.