Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost filmed walking through stately home

Black Monk

Well, I have watched the show for many years before it was off the air in the US.  The footage looks good and everyone here has great points.  So much can be done in post processing these days, I just cannot trust that.  The "ghost man" would have to walk into my living room, through the TV, for me to believe THAT EXACT footage is real.

I have no issues believing in ghosts and the paranormal, but evidence on TV has to be met with a VERY skeptic eye.  Not for the possible ghost, but how it is being presented to the audience.

1 hour ago, Matt221 said:

Creep photo of 'ghost girl' wandering in woods could be proof spooks exist 

http://news10.com/2017/05/01/mysterious-picture-spurring-questions-in-cambridge/

That's not a ghost.

http://news10.com/2017/05/03/mysterious-photo-of-little-girl-in-cambridge-is-not-a-spirit/

Next you'll be telling me my old dog who come back to haunt me isn't real

492017174944.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Matt221 said:

Next you'll be telling me my old dog who come back to haunt me isn't real

And our vampire cat too?..

vampire-cat.jpg

• Like 2

I'll throw a screw in this topic. what if ghosts are type 3 civilizations pulling our leg lol.

th.jpg

Edited by Luxord

• 2 months later...

yeah Most Haunted ffs, like when a politician says "trust me", not going to happen....

All that clip needed was Derek Acorah and the comedy roadshow would have been complete.

No I am not discounting the existence of spirits or ghosts I am open minded, but THIS is not even close to tantalizing....