Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mike Pence and Malcom Turnbull.

Astra.

VP Mike Pence and PM Malcolm Turnbull cover important issues at today's news conference in Sydney.

1 hour ago, Astra. said:

VP Mike Pence and PM Malcolm Turnbull cover important issues at today's news conference in Sydney.

Turnbull more like Turncoat.

Good for VP Pence ...

~

Pence to confirm refugee deal in Australia

• By Peter Mitchell, Aap Us Correspondent
  • Australian Associated Press
  • 9:37AM April 15, 2017

US Vice President Mike Pence is not expected to use his Australian visit to raise new objections to the controversial asylum-seeker deal that infuriated President Donald Trump, White House officials have said.

Mr Pence will depart on Saturday (Sunday AEST) for a week-long Asia-Pacific tour, with the first stop South Korea followed by visits to Japan, Indonesia and Australia.

• theaustralian link

~

19 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Whatever Ella... :rolleyes:

Nothing against your country, I just seen for myself that Turnbull is a Turncoat.

Oh what do you know,  after a quick search just now, I see that they call Turnbull  the lefty poster boy turncoat.

Turncoat Turnbull...from leftie poster boy to villain

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/rita-panahi/turncoat-turnbullfrom-leftie-poster-boy-to-villain/news-story/8b2aa2a05745ad276ad308acbb60de09

But Malcolm Turnbull's dream run with the left leaning media will come to an abrupt end now that he is leading "the enemy" instead of simply destabilising "the enemy.

Just now, Ellapennella said:

Nothing against your country, I just seen for myself that Turnbull is a Turncoat.

Yep, I know you have nothing against Australia...but why do you think he's a turncoat....could you be more specific ?

I actually thought the conference went pretty well. They covered many important issues. Were you able to find the time to watch some of it ?

• Like 2

Just now, Astra. said:

Yep, I know you have nothing against Australia...but why do you think he's a turncoat....could you be more specific ?

I actually thought the conference went pretty well. They covered many important issues. Were you able to find the time to watch some of it ?

Because he talked horrible about America's  President Trump when he thought we would not win. Looks  like he's singing another tune now.

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

Because he talked horrible about America's  President Trump when he thought we would not win. Looks  like he's singing another tune now.

Yeah, well that's politics for you....Donald's been known to change his tune on a number of things too.

The Australian people are great but just not that Turncoat. We of course will work together, we're strong allies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Yeah, well that's politics for you....Donald's been known to change his tune on a number of things too.

President Trump has never been known as an individual that tried to push globalism on the world, like Turncoat has and is known for with the alliances he has been loyal for and to.

eta

that is why he expressed hate towards the Trump administration before the election.

Edited by Ellapennella

24 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

The Australian people are great but just not that Turncoat. We of course will work together, we're strong allies.

Fair enough, and I think the American people are pretty great too. I guess in spite of our not being too overly fussed on each others leaders. We still have to work together for the greater cause...and will continue to remain strong and close allies...and that's all that really matters. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Astra. said:

Just a few...lol. 

• Like 3

Practically a walking, talking and breathing contradiction that one ...  :lol:

~

• Like 2

On 4/22/2017 at 10:51 PM, Ellapennella said:

Didn't Trump talk horrible about America's president?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Didn't Trump talk horrible about America's president?

To be clearer for you it is  the agenda that I was referring to of why we elected President Trump that Turncoat talked ill about .

Edited by Ellapennella

On 4/22/2017 at 9:28 AM, Astra. said:

Fair enough, and I think the American people are pretty great too. I guess in spite of our not being too overly fussed on each others leaders. We still have to work together for the greater cause...and will continue to remain strong and close allies...and that's all that really matters. 

I don't fault your country for what it has to do in regards to refugees I just don't like them being sent here.I'm not exactly certain of the money involvement with refugees but if they are not fit for you all they shouldn't be welcomed here either like Obama has done to us ,

18 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

To be clearer for you it is  the agenda that I was referring to of why we elected President Trump that Turncoat talked ill about .

What agenda?

And how is the Australian Liberal leadership relevant?

Edited by Golden Duck

23 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I don't fault your country for what it has to do in regards to refugees I just don't like them being sent here.I'm not exactly certain of the money involvement with refugees but if they are not fit for you all they shouldn't be welcomed here either like Obama has done to us ,

You know - I do understand where you are coming from regarding these refugees. If I were in your shoes, I'd probably feel the same way. The Australian people had no idea either, that this 'deal' had taken place between Obama and Turnbull.

All we did know at the time, was that Turnbull was determined not to allow these people into Australia, as by doing so, he was sending a message to the criminal boat smugglers who were making a lot of money, off of these desperate and illegal refugees, who were also drowning in these old tin can boats on their voyage to our mainland. 

Of course, we now know that Donald Trump, wasn't happy about taking some of them in....and still isn't happy about it. But it seems that he is going to honour it (as a one off) only because we are close allies and good friends.

Quite frankly, we should have taken in these people, especially since they have remained in such miserable limbo for such a long time. And the only people who are to be blamed for this mess was Obama and Turnbull when they signed off on it.

3 minutes ago, Astra. said:

You know - I do understand where you are coming from regarding these refugees. If I were in your shoes, I'd probably feel the same way. The Australian people had no idea either, that this 'deal' had taken place between Obama and Turnbull.

All we did know at the time, was that Turnbull was determined not to allow these people into Australia, as by doing so, he was sending a message to the criminal boat smugglers who were making a lot of money, off of these desperate and illegal refugees, who were also drowning in these old tin can boats on their voyage to our mainland. 

Of course, we now know that Donald Trump, wasn't happy about taking some of them in....and still isn't happy about it. But it seems that he is going to honour it (as a one off) only because we are close allies and good friends.

Quite frankly, we should have taken in these people, especially since they have remained in such miserable limbo for such a long time. And the only people who are to be blamed for this mess was Obama and Turnbull when they signed off on it.

I think we took in what we were able to screen best.

Australia Makes Massive Move Against Immigrants, Muslims

Australian politicians plan to pass a bill that would make immigrants take an “Australian values” test and have a higher level of English proficiency as a precondition to citizenship, Reuters reported Thursday.

http://conservativetribune.com/australia-makes-immigrants-muslims/

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

I think we took in what we were able to screen best.

Australia Makes Massive Move Against Immigrants, Muslims

Australian politicians plan to pass a bill that would make immigrants take an “Australian values” test and have a higher level of English proficiency as a precondition to citizenship, Reuters reported Thursday.

http://conservativetribune.com/australia-makes-immigrants-muslims/

I wonder if this is in response to

Melbourne rampage: alleged killer declares: 'I am the saviour'

Alleged Bourke Street killer Dimitrious Gargasoulas has declared himself "the saviour" and not guilty in his first appearance before a court since he was charged over the deadly drive through the centre of Melbourne, Australia.
[...]
He then mentioned the Bible and Koran, and continued: "Did you know that Muslim faith is the correct faith according to the whole world? And I am not guilty."

Gargasoulas faces six counts of murder and 28 counts of attempted murder and conduct endangering life.

Probably just mentally ill/homophobic/whatever

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

This is the first time I'm hearing about this.

He then mentioned the Bible and Koran, and continued: "Did you know that Muslim faith is the correct faith according to the whole world? And I am not guilty."

On 4/24/2017 at 5:43 PM, Dark_Grey said:

Australia didn't prosecute a refugee for a horrible crime because the refugee said he didn't understand no, but they send them to America.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3767301/Muslim-refugee-20-raped-10-year-old-boy-bedroom-claimed-culturally-acceptable-sexually-assault-children-homeland.html

3 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Australia didn't prosecute a refugee for a horrible crime because the refugee said he didn't understand no, but they send them to America.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3767301/Muslim-refugee-20-raped-10-year-old-boy-bedroom-claimed-culturally-acceptable-sexually-assault-children-homeland.html

There have been several cases in Europe and the migrant is let go (with the same willful ignorance,) every time. The young boy is going to be scarred for life, likely to become an abuser himself one day.

Again, nothing to do with Islam, everything to do with culture. Low-skill, low education culture that is apparently very important to spread within ours.

2 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

There have been several cases in Europe and the migrant is let go (with the same willful ignorance,) every time. The young boy is going to be scarred for life, likely to become an abuser himself one day.

Again, nothing to do with Islam, everything to do with culture. Low-skill, low education culture that is apparently very important to spread within ours.

What sort of people do you think would want to spread this culture of into our culture? I think we both know the answer to that but how to get that point out without being censored is another thing.