Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran Has Just Been Found In Violation

ellapenella

6 minutes ago, bee said:

here we go....(again)

looks like they're getting to the end of the list...?

Clark was considered a potential candidate for the Democratic nomination in 2008, but, on September 15, 2007, endorsed Senator Hillary Clinton.[4] After Clinton dropped out of the presidential race, Clark endorsed the then-presumptive Democratic nominee, Barack Obama

Some critics, such as left-wing CounterPunch and right-wing FrontPageMag.com, have made allegations that Clark was, to some degree, involved in the Waco siege, where David Koresh and 74 Branch Davidian followers were killed during the FBI's final raid on the group's compound.[42] Some also suggest that, given the sensitive nature of the materials lent for the operation, Clark had some knowledge of and perhaps a hand in planning the Waco siege.[43] Others, such as James Ridgeway, dismiss the allegations as having "little evidence to substantiate them."[44]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Clark

I didn't know he endorsed Clinton & Obama.

James Ridgeway was an investigator journaist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Ridgeway

• Like 2

Just now, CrimsonKing said:

Sup Farmer...Bet you feel kinda like in a Twilight Zone episode atm :lol:

When you were last on we were getting our daily glut of loony left "anything and everything anti Trump",you come back to a daily glut of far right craziness hahaha

Tread carefully...some of those very people who "liked" everything you were saying speaking out against Trump...have become born again Trumpets or just flat out staying out of the politics section entirely :rofl:

haha yes --- we're all in a state of flux  - bedfellows changing on a day to day basis in the Twilight Zone - :D

I'm basically following the Shakespeare instruction   (and Lilly's as per avatar quote) ~~~~

"to thine own self be true" 

• Like 3

Just now, Ellapennella said:

Clark was considered a potential candidate for the Democratic nomination in 2008, but, on September 15, 2007, endorsed Senator Hillary Clinton.[4] After Clinton dropped out of the presidential race, Clark endorsed the then-presumptive Democratic nominee, Barack Obama

Some critics, such as left-wing CounterPunch and right-wing FrontPageMag.com, have made allegations that Clark was, to some degree, involved in the Waco siege, where David Koresh and 74 Branch Davidian followers were killed during the FBI's final raid on the group's compound.[42] Some also suggest that, given the sensitive nature of the materials lent for the operation, Clark had some knowledge of and perhaps a hand in planning the Waco siege.[43] Others, such as James Ridgeway, dismiss the allegations as having "little evidence to substantiate them."[44]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Clark

I didn't know he endorsed Clinton & Obama.

James Ridgeway was an investigator journaist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Ridgeway

haven't looked at your links yet - but interesting -

jeeeezus who can you trust when they all seem to be in it together...

I have thought  that he might have pushed the ""Oil Angle""" a bit hard when it could be more about the Globalist Agenda -

or a melding of the two -

He could be someone tasked with telling the public what was going to happen ...?
because apart from the Lebanon it all seems to have happened or be happening...

• Like 2

Just now, bee said:

haven't looked at your links yet - but interesting -

jeeeezus who can you trust when they all seem to be in it together...

I have thought  that he might have pushed the ""Oil Angle""" a bit hard when it could be more about the Globalist Agenda -

or a melding of the two -

He could be someone tasked with telling the public what was going to happen ...?
because apart from the Lebanon it all seems to have happened or be happening...

That's what I'm thinking.

• Like 1

So basically Trump wants to be known as a war president like Bush did.  Look how well that turned out.  Jesus Christ.  Someone put him in a corner until his four years are up.  He's going to kill us all. 

• Like 2

Why doesn't t his surprise me? I don't think Iran would really follow through with that "deal agreement." |: 

On 4/22/2017 at 3:50 PM, The Russian Hare said:

MEK was a designated terrorist group in Europe and the US until a few years ago. Take anything they say with a grain of salt, just sayin'.

Or as we conveniently prefer, take anything or everything they say as a basis for what to do next.

On 4/22/2017 at 2:37 PM, Ellapennella said:

So you're saying that there are no chemical weapons there?

Got a mixed family of Republicans and Democrats who just can't seem to get along?   Get "Where's the Chemicals?!" the board game for hours of politically correct family fun!  

The Chemicals Americans don't like hiding in at least one Middle East country per game, guaranteed!   

Watch as Sister Sally falls over dead from the effects of her OIC medication (Opioid Induced Constipation), but not before valiantly discovering Saddam Hussein's expired stores of pepper spray scoring 500,000 bonus points in her final turn and winning the game posthumously!

On 4/22/2017 at 2:24 PM, Lilly said:

Hey, the report may not be at all credible...but I also don't think for a NY minute that Iran intends to keep to their part in the agreement.

Of course, they won't.  And their "verisimilitude" won't be mentioned again AT ALL after they admit having the bomb someday.  It will be a topic that suddenly no one wants to speak of.  When they begin laying down terms for the use of the Straits of Hormuz, I wonder what a litre of gas will cost?  No problem here, move right long.

• Like 1

It's fun to think Iran wants to blow the deal, but actually that's what we want.    Carrots for verified assurance turn into sticks for the lack of trust.  

You Zionists must think that the probability of deception is no less if there is a motive not to build nukes.   So blow the deal like Candidate Trump commands and then what?   Is that going to make you happy?   Of course not.  Reimpose the severe sanctions and you'll just keep on crying for more illegal neocon foreign wars anyway.    Whatever happens in the interim has no effect on your fear narratives.    George Carlin and Wesley Clark have your numbers.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yamato said:

It's fun to think Iran wants to blow the deal, but actually that's what we want.    Carrots for verified assurance turn into sticks for the lack of trust.  

You Zionists must think that the probability of deception is no less if there is a motive not to build nukes.   So blow the deal like Candidate Trump commands and then what?   Is that going to make you happy? 

I suggest you take a break from this for a while, you are sounding like a meth-headed version of Alex Jones today.

2 hours ago, Yamato said:

Of course not.  Reimpose the severe sanctions and you'll just keep on crying for more illegal neocon foreign wars anyway.    Whatever happens in the interim has no effect on your fear narratives.    George Carlin and Wesley Clark have your numbers.

Yeah, right, blame the victim, again? Iran is the one blowing the deal, after Obama gave them half a Billion (and then some) in cold, hard cash. He even made it Euros so that the Mullahs would not have to run their fingers through slimy US currency, the greedy two-faced sleeze-bags! You want to talk about Muslims killing their own people, have you forgotten what they did to the Greens in 2009?

It was a bad deal, we told you so at the time, and no amount of bluster is going to cover that up.

Wesley Clark is West Point's version of Field Marshal von Paulus, and I still get high-fives for saying that around my fellow Veterans.

For taking George Carlin's name in vain, I have this one for you-

• Like 1

All I can say is, if you have friends and love ones serving the country, hug them a little tighter and closer next you see them ... business will be back to usual ...

~

• Like 2

Ya gotta love George Carlin. :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AnchorSteam said:

Yeah, right, blame the victim, again? Iran is the one blowing the deal, after Obama gave them half a Billion (and then some) in cold, hard cash. He even made it Euros so that the Mullahs would not have to run their fingers through slimy US currency, the greedy two-faced sleeze-bags! You want to talk about Muslims killing their own people, have you forgotten what they did to the Greens in 2009?

It was a bad deal, we told you so at the time, and no amount of bluster is going to cover that up.

Just like with Assad and his chemical Weapons, the fact that Iran has gone back on the deal is undisputable, then? Or indisputable? We know this is true because a dodgy video on Youtube and some sensationalist fringe "news" site (and some nobly named Resistance Group that's probably some bitter expat who sits over a samovar or a hookah pipe or whatever in a cafe somewhere in New York or Boston)  tells us that it is?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

I suggest you take a break from this for a while, you are sounding like a meth-headed version of Alex Jones today.

Wesley Clark is West Point's version of Field Marshal von Paulus, and I still get high-fives for saying that around my fellow Veterans.

For taking George Carlin's name in vain, I have this one for you-

Well plenty of people said von Paulus sounded like a kook when he made that announcement but now that we've had 14 years of policy proving exactly that, it would behoove us not to ignore it, yet ignore it is all we collectively do as a nation, and a message board

How did I take his name in vain by applying it precisely in the perfect place at the perfect time?   We like war, we're a warlike people, we'll bomb the **** out of your country if it's full of Brown People, and the Real Owners OWN YOU.   That is Scripture as far as I'm concerned.  You on the other hand don't do so well with those facts.

I suggest you take an extended vacation for thinking I sound like Alex Jones while you're imagining I want to talk about Muslims killing each other or listen to any politically correct cheese about Obama.   If you disliked the deal you must have loved the sanctions.   After killing 500,000 Iraqi kids why not kill some Iranian kids too?   People kill because they think they have good reasons for it.   All that distinguishes one group of killers from the other is their politics.  Politics doesn't determine good from evil anymore than right from wrong.  

• Like 1

Just now, Yamato said:

Got a mixed family of Republicans and Democrats who just can't seem to get along?   Get "Where's the Chemicals?!" the board game for hours of politically correct family fun!  

that made me lol --

Perhaps someone should re design the Monopoly game and instead of streets there could be countries -

"Do not pass go - do not collect £200  - go to the Bunker ~ go directly to the Bunker"

etc etc

• Like 1

Its all in the Don's art of the deal .... gimme what I want or I give you all a load of what nobody wants ... talk about Kimmie and his nothing left to loose pile of stink.

Ain't that what they sang about Freedom ?

~

[00.04:16]

~

[00.03:28]

~

I'll leave the obvious choice out of this one ... not disrespecting Ms Joplin and all ...

It'll be interesting if someone decided to call the Don's pile of what nobody wants with a bigger pot of what no one really wants and see who is left holding that biggest pile of the stinkiest what nobody actually wants in the end ...

~

• Like 1

Looks like soon Trump will either have troops in or be bombing Korea, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Yemen, and maybe the Basque country and Mexico.  I dunno.  Maybe its possible, but it sounds insane.

• Like 1

Just now, AnchorSteam said:

I had to look up who von Paulus was ... :) 

I'm starting to think that, although Wesley Clark made revelations that have come to pass -
he could be playing a more crafty game than I first thought - 

In some ways it never made sense that such a high ranking military man should go rogue - 

perhaps he has a different role to play now - in terms of Military Intelligence and Public Relations..?

I happened on this video and the commentator is speculating that Wesley Clark could be
"presenting a limited hangout, damage control narrative" - in regards to who created ISIS anyway -

ooooookay - I can't put the video here because it is saying there is a problem and it's 'forbidden'

:unsure2:

This is what it's called  if you or anyone wants to have a look - it's on YouTube - 6:12 mins long -  

Wesley Clark's ISIS revelations: damage control to protect Washington and Tel Aviv

by Brandon Martinez

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

I'm guessing that you didn't mean that as a compliment to Wesley, Paulus being a synonym for failure? You might say that Paulus was actually right for saying what was obvious but what his leader didn't want to hear, that it was hopeless to fight on once he'd been surrounded (and being surrounded wasn't really due to his own incompetence, being more due to the failure of strategic planning and backup on his Leader's part).

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker

20 minutes ago, bee said:

Wesley Clark's ISIS revelations: damage control to protect Washington and Tel Aviv

by Brandon Martinez

Looking at some of his other videos, he sounds quite.. not afraid to voice his opinions. :unsure: 

"The despicable fake "libertarian" pundit Ryan Dawson morphs into a rabid pro-authoritarian statist apologist & militarist when talking about the Putin dictatorship - part of his cynical quest to obtain stardom with Kremlin-funded media networks. Really he's just copying another fake "libertarian" Justin Raimondo, who has the exact same fawning, bootlicking position as him on the Putin regime. These despicable "libertarian" hacks needs to be condemned with vigour!"

:yes: 

14 hours ago, Yamato said:

Got a mixed family of Republicans and Democrats who just can't seem to get along?  

Yes.

Edited by Ellapennella

4 hours ago, bee said:

I had to look up who von Paulus was ... :) 

I'm starting to think that, although Wesley Clark made revelations that have come to pass -
he could be playing a more crafty game than I first thought - 

Me too.