Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran Has Just Been Found In Violation

ellapenella

Iran has been caught in violation of a deal with U.S. by secretly conducting research into nuclear weapons components. From Washington Times: Iran is cheating on its historical deal with the U.S. by secretly conducting research into nuclear weapons components such as bomb triggers and enriched uranium, the main Iranian opposition group said Friday. The regime is doing engineering and weaponization testing at a walled military complex south of Tehran, a location which Iran has declared off-limits to inspectors, said the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) and its main operational arm, the People’s Mujaheddin of Iran (MEK). “This is the site that has been kept secret,” said Alireza Jafrazadeh, NCRI’s Washington office deputy director. “There is secret research to manufacture the bomb and basically cover up the real activities of the Iranian regime.”

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=75236

• Like 1

Just now, Ellapennella said:

Iran has been caught in violation of a deal with U.S. by secretly conducting research into nuclear weapons components. From Washington Times: Iran is cheating on its historical deal with the U.S. by secretly conducting research into nuclear weapons components such as bomb triggers and enriched uranium, the main Iranian opposition group said Friday. The regime is doing engineering and weaponization testing at a walled military complex south of Tehran, a location which Iran has declared off-limits to inspectors, said the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) and its main operational arm, the People’s Mujaheddin of Iran (MEK). “This is the site that has been kept secret,” said Alireza Jafrazadeh, NCRI’s Washington office deputy director. “There is secret research to manufacture the bomb and basically cover up the real activities of the Iranian regime.”

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=75236

Yeah the last time we listened to locals claiming WMD's we ended up in iraq with no WMD's

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah the last time we listened to locals claiming WMD's we ended up in iraq with no WMD's

I honestly do not know exactly all that is going on over there or who people really are that are fighting but I am hoping that President Trump's administration  will be able to get us out of there safely & win this war.

eta

obviously there are weapons there.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

Oh you so wish don't you, so Donald can give us another long sought-after War. You can hear Brian Williams squealing excitedly from here.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Oh you so wish don't you, so Donald can give us another long sought-after War. You can hear Brian Williams squealing excitedly from here.

So you're saying that there are no chemical weapons there?

I'm sure we're all confident that "Redstatewatcher" is an entirely reputable source, and equally that the National Council of Resistance of Iran sounds a really, really legit organization and is without doubt not biased in any way. :yes: 

• Like 5

Just now, Ellapennella said:

So you're saying that there are no chemical weapons there?

These are Nooks Ella, chemical weapons are over that way --> (Arrow points in direction of Syria)

• Like 4

I get what you're saying but this happened with the weapons while our people were already over there too, so why would we need to make up an excuse to be there?

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

These are Nooks Ella, chemical weapons are over that way --> (Arrow points in direction of Syria)

My mistake I was thinking of what you were saying about us in Syria earlier.

4 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

I'm sure we're all confident that "Redstatewatcher" is an entirely reputable source, and equally that the National Council of Resistance of Iran sounds a really, really legit organization and is without doubt not biased in any way. :yes: 

Research it a bit more,I'd rather post from infowars instead but I thought I'd give you all a break.

Weapon use can be traced as to who gave them to them or sold them. Just like in Iraqi, Germany France and the U.S.

41 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Sup Farmer...Bet you feel kinda like in a Twilight Zone episode atm :lol:

When you were last on we were getting our daily glut of loony left "anything and everything anti Trump",you come back to a daily glut of far right craziness hahaha

Tread carefully...some of those very people who "liked" everything you were saying speaking out against Trump...have become born again Trumpets or just flat out staying out of the politics section entirely :rofl:

• Like 6

Just now, CrimsonKing said:

When you were last on we were getting our daily glut of loony left "anything and everything anti Trump",you come back to a daily glut of far right craziness hahaha

Tread carefully...some of those very people who "liked" everything you were saying speaking out against Trump...have become born again Trumpets or just flat out staying out of the politics section entirely :rofl:

A little bit Amigo , A little bit. 

Its amazing what dropping some bombs can do for a presidents popularity for sure. CNN's about face has been pretty stunning as well. 

Im still same ole same ole hippy farmer though. 

.......is it April 27th yet??? Thats all I really wanna talk about anyways :lol:

• Like 4

Really? Iran hasn't kept their word, even after we handed them a bunch of money? How could this happen? (<insert extreme sarcasm).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Really? Iran hasn't kept their word, even after we handed them a bunch of money? How could this happen? (<insert extreme sarcasm).

I'd use the extreme sarcasm for the verisimilitude of this "report". 

• Like 2

Hey, the report may not be at all credible...but I also don't think for a NY minute that Iran intends to keep to their part in the agreement.

• Like 3

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Dude thanks for the new word!

1 minute ago, Lilly said:

Hey, the report may not be at all credible...but I also don't think for a NY minute that Iran intends to keep to their part in the agreement.

I'd say much the same about Mr. Trump's attitude toward any agreement about anything that his predecessor made. All he wants to do is reverse everything that Mr. Obama did simply because ti will ingratiate him with the Party.

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

13 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Dude thanks for the new word!

I thought verisimilitude was a food flavouring ? :huh:

Other than that, I'd agree with Lilly ! The Iranian's never intended to keep to their agreement. Why should they ? Under Sharia, all contracts with Khuffir can be voided at will anyway !

36 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Trump sneezed anti globalism and the world is catching it. choo choo

16 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I don't totally trust Trump either...but I sure as hell trust him more than Khamenei.

Trust no one right but judge them by what they do.

7 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Other than that, I'd agree with Lilly ! The Iranian's never intended to keep to their agreement. Why should they ? Under Sharia, all contracts with Khuffir can be voided at will anyway !

Oh, non Muslims. I had to look that up.

MEK was a designated terrorist group in Europe and the US until a few years ago. Take anything they say with a grain of salt, just sayin'.