Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Monsanto Biotech the Future of Agriculture

Occult Mafia 2000

FARGO, N.D. – Those attending the recent International Sugarbeet Institute in Fargo got a glimpse of what the future of agriculture is going to look like. That peek into the future was made possible by the keynote speaker Robert Fraley, Ph.D., the executive vice president and chief technology officer at Monsanto. In addition, he is often recognized as the father of agricultural …

Source : The Prairie Star News

Edited by Vampiric Ruby

Well he can say what he likes.  The public are waking up to GM products and he will have to contend with that.  Monsanto are merging with Bayer, by the way.

• Like 3

Just now, sees said:

Well he can say what he likes.  The public are waking up to GM products and he will have to contend with that.  Monsanto are merging with Bayer, by the way.

The folks who brought us Nazi gas chambers and agent orange have teamed up to produce our food. That just gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling doesnt it? 

If ever there were a deserving target , it is monsanto. 

• Like 2

I'm not too surprised by this. There are a handful of companies that produce GMO seed at this time as well as the plethora of chemicals organic and synthetic that go into farming practices. There used to be a lot of companies, but now it's a few giants and a few small companies.

It always cracks me up to see "guaranteed non-GMO" on home gardener seeds and seed catalogs- those companies can't sell GMO seed to the regular home gardener, they can only do it under contract with a farmer and the government. I've got nothing against GMO itself- it can be a good tool of science. But I've never liked Monsanto one bit.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rashore said:

I'm not too surprised by this. There are a handful of companies that produce GMO seed at this time as well as the plethora of chemicals organic and synthetic that go into farming practices. There used to be a lot of companies, but now it's a few giants and a few small companies.

It always cracks me up to see "guaranteed non-GMO" on home gardener seeds and seed catalogs- those companies can't sell GMO seed to the regular home gardener, they can only do it under contract with a farmer and the government. I've got nothing against GMO itself- it can be a good tool of science. But I've never liked Monsanto one bit.

Say thanks to anti-GMO idiots for that. Thats their doing. Some talented biotech scientist instead of establishing his own small company, joins "giants". Why? Because morons will firebomb your lab, destroy experimental crops, or even kill you.

Just now, bmk1245 said:

Say thanks to anti-GMO idiots for that. Thats their doing. Some talented biotech scientist instead of establishing his own small company, joins "giants". Why? Because morons will firebomb your lab, destroy experimental crops, or even kill you.

First off youre completely ignoring the overall trend of just about every industry being bought up by one or two major players, thats how the 21st century works. 

Secondly though you can largely thank Monsanto themselves for the proliferation of us "anti-GMO idiots".  Until they decided to become a 4th branch of government with their own lobbyists and military the majority of us "anti GMO idiots" were simply folks who wanted to put natural unadulterated food into our bodies. Now the empire has unintentionally created an entire cottage industry of folks who oppose  them. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

LOL...no...anti-GMO people haven't even been able to get package labeling passed. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

The folks who brought us Nazi gas chambers and agent orange have teamed up to produce our food. That just gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling doesnt it? 

If ever there were a deserving target , it is monsanto. 

Geez...I knew they were bad, but really? 

• Like 1

Just now, ChaosRose said:

Geez...I knew they were bad, but really? 

Yeah unfortunately Monsanto and Bayer's Chemical Romance: Heroin, Nerve Gas and Agent Orange 

The article is from alternet so its clearly left leaning but the facts are verifiable for sure. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

LOL...no...anti-GMO people haven't even been able to get package labeling passed. 

They have in UK! :clap:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2017 at 6:18 PM, Farmer77 said:

First off youre completely ignoring the overall trend of just about every industry being bought up by one or two major players, thats how the 21st century works. 

[...]

Yes, there are issues, but have you burned fields of 'big organic' corps as well, like you did with GMO lots? Or firebombed 'big organic' headquarters? No? Strange...

On 4/23/2017 at 6:18 PM, Farmer77 said:

[...]

Secondly though you can largely thank Monsanto themselves for the proliferation of us "anti-GMO idiots".  Until they decided to become a 4th branch of government with their own lobbyists and military the majority of us "anti GMO idiots" were simply folks who wanted to put natural unadulterated food into our bodies. Now the empire has unintentionally created an entire cottage industry of folks who oppose  them. 

Oh boy, as if there are no 'organic lobbism'...

BTW, I wonder how felt people who ate 'killer zucchini' - pretty much "natural unadulterated" food, even more, grown "organically"... Boomer.

Ah, and yeah, ever heard of Lenape potatoes? Google it. It will give you some perspective.

4 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Yes, there are issues, but have you burned fields of 'big organic' corps as well, like you did with GMO lots? Or firebombed 'big organic' headquarters? No? Strange...

Oh boy, as if there are no 'organic lobbism'...

BTW, I wonder how felt people who ate 'killer zucchini' - pretty much "natural unadulterated" food, even more, grown "organically"... Boomer.

Ah, and yeah, ever heard of Lenape potatoes? Google it. It will give you some perspective.

This is a very weak, ineffective argument, i.e. to say some vegetables can be toxic.   780422031.gif

1 hour ago, sees said:

This is a very weak, ineffective argument, i.e. to say some vegetables can be toxic.   780422031.gif

Duh... Something's wrong with server...

Edited by bmk1245
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

Duh... Something's wrong with server...

Lets try to respond to myself

• Like 1