Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens on the moon

I am very interested in the idea that extraterrestrials have now or have had at some point in time a presence on our moon. There seems to be a lot of evidence for this theory. Scientists have expressed an interest in exploring the moons of other planets in our solar system, such as Europa, Titan, and Phobos, to name a few, so it seems plausible that another race of beings might have interest in exploring our moon. It also seems like it would make a pretty good "observation post" for studying Earth, especially if bases were set up on the far side of the moon, out of view for the most part. If in fact they visited here millions of years ago, the earth would have been uninhabitable but the moon may have been a viable option. They may have left behind artifacts that, if discovered, would change the way that we view our own role in the hierarchy of interstellar civilizations. There also seems to be a lot of good evidence to show that NASA has been actively hiding things from the public about the moon and the earth by "airbrushing" images to conceal things from us. It has always seemed strange to me that so much exploration was done during a brief time in the late sixties and early seventies, and then it just stopped very abruptly. I don't buy the explanation that they ran out of finances or that they learned everything that they needed to know.

For anyone who is interested, I have posted a free video (no ads) on youtube that presents some very interesting evidence of extraterrestrial life on the lunar surface. It is entitled "Mysterious Lunar Anomalies"

https://youtu.be/Ces8k1AaAw0

4 hours ago, drewc said:

I am very interested in the idea that extraterrestrials have now or have had at some point in time a presence on our moon. There seems to be a lot of evidence for this theory.

.....{link deleted..}

As this is a discussion forum rather than a place to gather hits, may I refer to the important part of your post, which was:

There seems to be a lot of evidence for this theory

OK, then pick your VERY BEST example of evidence and post details and citations here.  Thanks.

• Like 9

7 hours ago, drewc said:

I am very interested in the idea that extraterrestrials have now or have had at some point in time a presence on our moon. There seems to be a lot of evidence for this theory. Scientists have expressed an interest in exploring the moons of other planets in our solar system, such as Europa, Titan, and Phobos, to name a few, so it seems plausible that another race of beings might have interest in exploring our moon. It also seems like it would make a pretty good "observation post" for studying Earth, especially if bases were set up on the far side of the moon, out of view for the most part. If in fact they visited here millions of years ago, the earth would have been uninhabitable but the moon may have been a viable option. They may have left behind artifacts that, if discovered, would change the way that we view our own role in the hierarchy of interstellar civilizations. There also seems to be a lot of good evidence to show that NASA has been actively hiding things from the public about the moon and the earth by "airbrushing" images to conceal things from us. It has always seemed strange to me that so much exploration was done during a brief time in the late sixties and early seventies, and then it just stopped very abruptly. I don't buy the explanation that they ran out of finances or that they learned everything that they needed to know.

For anyone who is interested, I have posted a free video (no ads) on youtube that presents some very interesting evidence of extraterrestrial life on the lunar surface. It is entitled "Mysterious Lunar Anomalies"

If you want to post some more information from your videos here feel free to tell us about a few to start off. Since you stated you are "very interested in the idea that extraterrestrials have now or have had at some point in time a presence on our moon," it will encourage others in life who share both IDEAS and a common INTEREST, to want to discuss these related IDEAS based on a common INTEREST, all  to get closer to knowing more and more.

As ideas are discussed based on common interests we will share views, we can find common ground, and then expand or even cull our views as our vision grows.

General advice

is to ignore those we will meet and know in our lives that only want to discuss these mysteries to tell you we are wrong and they are right. This takes away from our interests and want of knowledge.

They have no real interests as we do. We can find other interests in common with those and have room for new discussions we never had before.

Those who want to realize the mystery, and mystery in one sense alone is something wondrous to ponder over, and not just something to be solved. We will discuss and begin to ponder again in greater numbers. New and deeper advances will then be made in understanding every mystery. These things we ponder about now are things that remain unsolved.

Mysteries are unsolved equations.

Equations need solutions and cannot be addressed by those of us interested in them as either being right or wrong. Right and wrong are not solutions. To think so will only delay and deter the progress in solving the equations of unsolved mysteries. And when many think all is either right-or-wrong then there is no room for pondering.

Mysteries made by others to be narrowed down to either being true or false, are made so by black-and-white thinking, you are either right-or-wrong, and most people stuck in that frame of mind usually believe they are in the right side of the right-and-wrong belief they hold. The majority now believe in black-and-white thinking, and if the majority agrees on one thing they will always believe they are right while anyone with interests in discussing will be wrong automatically by those who lack interest, no discussion can prosper if told you are wrong, especially if you just had an interests in discussion and got pulled into defending yourself, even when we wish not discussing ourselves it is easy to be pulled in when told you are wrong which places one under attack and on the defense. From a want to discuss a mystery (ideas and beliefs) or anomalies (events and items) we will be tricked into discussing a defense of ourselves (people).

The fight-or-flight response can be avoided when unnecessary

generally by ignoring voices even your own voice (do not ignore people) that only wish to tell you that you are wrong. Engaging persons (when they want conflict) can save many from the damage done by the fight-or-flight response. It builds up stress chemical cortisol, then adrenaline, and other chemicals which will course through your body, pushing blood to your muscles as if preparing for actual combat, removing blood flow from internal organs and your mind, removing the filters along the wall of your circulatory system, then blood passing through will begin clogging that system, and less blood will flow until a heart attack happens or other health issues arise.

When less blood flows because of all this it pulls you deeper into the cycle by not allowing thought clearly to take action within to stop the cycle, the cycle will increase, which will ruin your health and remove years from yourself and all others. Fight-or-flight removes many, many years from the total of all humanity in general.

Before it actually added years by keeping us alive during many dangerous situations encountered by us before making a more industrialized world. Life before also required more patience, endurance, listening to your whole environment, looking at it, sensing it as a group, and breathing slower to do all this.

Now breath is a good way to avoid fight-or-flight response when learning how to observe your own breath before it rises and slow it down. It will rise then it rises. Other breath exercises can augment this. Just knowing we are not in a situation like the jungle where a lion or an unknown tribesman is about to attack keeps the need for fight-or-flight response to even occur. If our prefrontal cortex has great blood flow and other optimal conditions we can exercise our best critical thinking to avoid the fight-or-flight response.

When sick, stressed, or doing too much beyond our capacity, we will be extra susceptible to both allowing the fight-or-flight response to appear and then falling into it's cycle.

Our interests in wanting to discuss anomalies is based on passion.

That passion can be directed by one who just wants to tell you that you are wrong into defending self if not conscious of them to be able to direct your own passion. Be conscious in all endeavors that elicit your passion for opposition from any source even our own limitations when alone or another involving you in an unrelated matter can have your own mind turn on your body into fight-or-flight response, rage to despondency.

All this slows down progress for new advances in knowledge to be made. We will advance in our march of alien discovery when we avoid either fighting or fleeing when actual challenges are poses and even when challengers appear who offer no challenge to you. There is no need to fight them or flee. Remain...

Remain skeptical of black-and-white thinking, more will understand as more already do, and begin to see things with new eyes, that is my eyes for you, and yours for me, and others, until we all see clearly through all eyes.

This way has no winners-and-losers so all will win in the end.

The aliens welcome you home or will we welcome them?

Since we already have in common all that you mentioned then a good place to begin with us is extraterrestrials on the moon as well as the other planets. As well as ancient artifacts and civilizations. These for now are all anomalous.

Here are some views on these.

Extraterrestrials might be intraterrestials

living deep in all of humanity, rather than humanity deep in all of the world we know and don't know, and that can then be said to be humanity. Or for those who want a simplified explanation instead: They alien is really you and all the rest.

Just as the foreigner is you, borders do not make them or us less human, borders shift in time, so will the stars, and like all life have a birth and death, so when even our sun dies all we know will be gone. All these borders of time, space, between me and you, us and them,  humans and other mammals, all mammals and reptiles, a bird from a bee, earth and moon, us and aliens, you and the stars, keep the mystery of aliens locked deep with each of us.

But unlike stars there is Life that exists before birth and after death. The life experienced inbetween death and birth in a single shell is a form of life, made from Life, and in the form of Life. Each have a life it would seem but Life runs through all. Many grounded people who have strong bonds, bonds only a few have rediscovered or know still, as a pioneer family bonded to survive with another family, they will begin to consider and be able to say, "I am blessed with so many lives in my life," thus increasing and enriching their own LIFE.

They can bond with their crop, livestock, and living spaces, and will increase more of the knowledge needed to discover that aliens too are bonded to us and us to them, they span than generations and are within Life. We are the Ones.

They go to the moon and even the sun.

The sun would be a better hiding spot especially for a portal. The moon might be a spy base to monitor and explore earth but is likelier the moon is explored itself just as all life will be or is. The sea would be also a great place for them to observe us and that would put them in us again. As the world has 70% water so do we. And we are also made from the same stuff as stars. Stars are in us. So aliens are too.

Yes if they visited us billions of years ago the earth would not be inhabitable for mankind perhaps but aliens might not need the same type of environment. Especially if on the moon and other planets.

Aliens as part of Life could have already been here billions of years ago and if there are bacteria or other organisms on other planets and their moons then the aliens would be there too as all that is also part of Life.

They could also inhabit all matter and to what still appears as void of matter.

We will change the way we look at ourselves to being connected to everything in all spaces and in all times. That might be on equal footing with the rest in any hierarchy of interstellar Life.

For artifacts and civilizations outside of earth might be anomaly, of our mind especially, so we can get closer to truth, that we are all one, and return to that again.

Airbrushed photos may not be the fault of NASA but of the aliens, would not the "normal" view of a believer say that aliens with UFOs have better technology? And the aliens being part of us do keep some information from us, not that anything is hidden under the airbrushed photos, but to think there is gets the mind in motion to see what really is here and there.

If anything stopped such as visits or the airbrushed photos, which did you mean?, it could be because more are getting to know their true selves better from their belief in aliens. New ways will then appear to grasp the minds of the rest and so forth. This would be the equivalent of running out of finances or just lost interest. The people who lose interests is losing financing of seekers, who are needed to push the envelope.

Science will catch up but is right about all they have discovered so far.

Edited by I hide behind words

Thank you, Drew, for posting the video, which I viewed, in full. It's difficult to say what many of these objects on the Moon might be, as they are quite near the limits of the images' resolution. They are not so clear as to enable identification.

I believe you'll find that the long, narrow tracks on the Moon were caused by boulders rolling downhill.

The object seen flying in front of the Moon, at about 11:36 on the video is of the greatest interest. One naturally suspects  a bird, insect, or aircraft relatively near the observer, but this will apparently have to be dismissed, as the object seems to be casting a small shadow on the Moon. The object would seem to be very large, and much nearer the Moon, than the Earth.     

Edited by bison
removed erroneous material
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

As this is a discussion forum rather than a place to gather hits, may I refer to the important part of your post, which was:

OK, then pick your VERY BEST example of evidence and post details and citations here.  Thanks.

Good luck wit that. Think we have another "post n' run".

• Like 6

Looked again over the portion of the video that seems to depict a flying object above the Moon's surface. It appears that the shadow grows larger as the object moves along. This could have been caused by an object rising higher above the surface of the Moon.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, drewc said:

extraterrestrials have now or have had at some point in time a presence on our moon. There seems to be a lot of evidence for this theory.

No there is not, but please feel free to provide us with something you have found (excluding youtube videos "for entertainment purposes").

May I also suggest you do a bit of research about our moon before thinking there are aliens on it.

16 hours ago, drewc said:

It has always seemed strange to me that so much exploration was done during a brief time in the late sixties and early seventies, and then it just stopped very abruptly.

Apollo 20 was cancelled 3 years before the scheduled mission, so your understanding of the word abruptly seems to be quite different.

I don't buy the explanation that they ran out of finances or that they learned everything that they needed to know.

Nonsense. There was no explanation by NASA stating that the Moon is fully explored. But anyway, if you are in this opinion can you please explain for what reasons exactly NASA conducted the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter mission in 2009?

For anyone who is interested, I have posted a free video (no ads) on youtube that presents some very interesting evidence of extraterrestrial life on the lunar surface. *snip vid link*

index_zpsfbf47f4e.jpg

Edited by toast
"e"!!!!!

3 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Joined 14 hours ago, last visted 14 hours ago. Driving traffic to their video. I say shut the thread down.

Probably correct. I never click on links (video or not) anymore unless it is a poster I am familiar with. 

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 3

17 hours ago, drewc said:

I am very interested in the idea that extraterrestrials have now or have had at some point in time a presence on our moon. There seems to be a lot of evidence for this theory.

No, there is absolutely zero evidence for this silly notion. Feel free to elaborate, but you are not coming back, are you?

Scientists have expressed an interest in exploring the moons of other planets in our solar system, such as Europa, Titan, and Phobos, to name a few, so it seems plausible that another race of beings might have interest in exploring our moon.

No, just no. The moons that are of interest to astro-biologists are completely different from our moon and no such comparison can be made. Whatsoever. 

It also seems like it would make a pretty good "observation post" for studying Earth, especially if bases were set up on the far side of the moon, out of view for the most part.

Utterly uneducated statement. The far side of the moon would be the worst place to set up an observation post. That should be pretty obvious to anyone knowledgeable of the subject.

If in fact they visited here millions of years ago, the earth would have been uninhabitable but the moon may have been a viable option.

The Earth was perfectly habitable millions of years ago. The moon was never a viable option. Where did you get that silly idea?

They may have left behind artifacts that, if discovered, would change the way that we view our own role in the hierarchy of interstellar civilizations.

But...they...didn't.

There also seems to be a lot of good evidence to show that NASA has been actively hiding things from the public about the moon and the earth by "airbrushing" images to conceal things from us.

No, there has been no such evidence. At all. Just because you do not understand what you are looking at does not mean we need to indulge in your rambling fantasies.

It has always seemed strange to me that so much exploration was done during a brief time in the late sixties and early seventies, and then it just stopped very abruptly. I don't buy the explanation that they ran out of finances or that they learned everything that they needed to know.

The US won the space race. The learned what they could within the funds they had available. There was nothing more they could really get out of it. And it didn't end abruptly. Please do some research, will you? 

H... no. I have long ago stopped watching questionable videos that does not come with an explanation as to why they should be watched. If you want me to watch that video you'd better do a much better job at explaining why I should watch it.  

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 4

I wish I could remember the name of it but there was a Sci Fi channel documentary/mockumenatary about this, they somehow Shanghaied Buzz Alrdin into appearing on it if I remember right

17 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

This is pretty much your standard question, I have seen you ask it many (dozens?) times. I personally have not seen a single reply to it but I'll ask you... have you ever gotten one?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gaden said:

This is pretty much your standard question, I have seen you ask it many (dozens?) times. I personally have not seen a single reply to it but I'll ask you... have you ever gotten one?

Very, very rarely.  But on those occasions when they have, it generally led to a polite discussion and on at least 2 occasions (both to do with claims about Apollo being hoaxed, at other forums), the person eventually accepted they had been suckered by a website or youtube videos.

I happily and fully acknowledge it is, in a way, a 'trap'.  Obviously, if I/we can comprehensively prove their best claim is false, it stands to reason the rest of their claims will be even more flawed, and it also shows that they really haven't researched their claim properly.  That is a scary thought for people who really just want adulation and to feel special about their 'superior' knowledge...

My request for them to bring their best here may seem 'unfair' to some folks, but ... seriously?   In what other human discipline are you allowed to handwave any old crud and stand unchallenged?*  What is the justification for not bringing your best evidence FIRST to a debate/discussion?  In what weird alternative dimension do you get to make a vague claim and then if that one doesn't work, just drop it and move on to the next equally ill-thought-out claim, repeating that cycle until you can claim you 'won'?

* - None, is the correct answer..

In a case like this one, the OP had/has no intention of engaging with this forum and has probably plugged this exact same post here and at other forums to advertise his bullmanure and get hits and possibly revenue.  Now, unlike some here (hi, "I hide behind words"), I think that sort of behavior stinks.

Added - Oh lookie - here is that exact same post at some other forums:

https://www.theparacast.com/forum/threads/aliens-on-the-moon.18312/

http://www.alienhub.com/threads/aliens-on-the-moon.76661/

(warning - visiting those sites may reduce your IQ substantially)

The OP has returned to NONE of the threads.  Gosh, I must be psychic....  

One last thing - if the OP *does* return to this thread with their best evidence and engages in debate in good faith, I'll humbly and meekly apologise.

Surely that would be a worthwhile thing to see?  How about it, Drew?

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 4

Hello ...?  Drew?   Drew, are you OK?  .. We are really starting to worry, now, something must have happened... tap, tap, tap .. is this thing on?  Hello...... ?

Why do I only hear crickets?  Why did the OP not even bother to revisit the site after posting, let alone discuss?

The only possibility, obviously, is that he was onto something and the Men In Black got him... right, "I hide behind words"??  Dang.  I was SO looking forward to apologising and learning new stuff from the OP..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, maybe this guy was just there for the traffic on his Youtube video. But maybe there is something to it. It seems indeed quite plausible that aliens would have used the moon as a staging ground if they passed through our Solar System. It is well placed to observe all rocky planets and is not intrusive. Any comments ?

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum  Konichiro Watanabe! 

I saw some merit in the portion of the video that seemed to depict a telescopic view of an object flying above the surface of the Moon. The object appeared to cast a shadow downward onto the Lunar surface. The shadow seemed to grow in size over time, which is what would be expected, if an object were rising in altitude, with respect to the Moon.

The intent of the person who posted the video on YouTube tells us nothing, really, about the validity of this section of the presentation. It was apparently secured from an outside source, rather than being the work of the YouTube poster.   

• Like 1

If NASA had proof of an Alien installation anywhere in the Solar System, their unlimited funding would be secured. We'd have a crash program to put substantial assets of our own out to it before anyone else. 

• Like 6

My first introduction to Aliens on the Moon.              Have_Space_suit.jpg                                    

On 5/8/2017 at 7:59 AM, Konichiro Watanabe said:

Ok, maybe this guy was just there for the traffic on his Youtube video. But maybe there is something to it. It seems indeed quite plausible that aliens would have used the moon as a staging ground if they passed through our Solar System. It is well placed to observe all rocky planets and is not intrusive. Any comments ?

Why? Why not set up a base on Earth, where you'd have more of what you need (i.e. food, water, fuel). The op states the Moon base would be on the far side, how much sense does that make if the aim is to observe the Earth? Shall I mention the op also states it may have been millions of years ago, so there would be no humans at all , let alone civilizations to study which also rules out the less intrusive argument. Then there is Hammerclaw's point that NASA would not have a funding problem if they knew of an alien base.

No, the idea is absurd at every turn, and is only the far fetched fantasy of junior high kids. When you are that age, it's great fun to dream up all of these scenarios, but they tend to fall apart when we (at least, most of us) grow up and attain more knowledge and common sense.

• Like 3