Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Elizabeth I a man and other theories…

rashore

Conspiracy theories are a way of life, they’re everywhere. Chances are you could find a conspiracy theory about anything and the Tudors are no exception. Forget wondering whether Elizabeth and Leicester were an item, here we see how not only were they an item, but parents to, amongst others, Shakespeare himself. These are not the most believable theories, but they are hilarious interesting....

https://thehistoricalnovel.com/2015/02/17/was-elizabeth-i-a-man-and-other-theories/

• Like 6

That was fun thanks for the share

• Like 3

Hmm...where do we put this under...fiction or non fiction or jeeze?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Lol, I dunno. Guess it depends on which side of the theory one lands on, just like most CT's.

• Like 1

Reading the article, it doesn't seem beyond the realms of possibility. I'm sure Kat Ashley and Thomas Parry would rather find a boy and pretend he's Elizabeth than being hanged, drawn and quartered on the orders of a furious Henry due to the fact that Princess Elizabeth died in their care.

She was fond of proclaiming that she was more of a king than a queen. ‘I have the heart of a man, not a woman, and I am not afraid of anything,’ she declared.

Her most famous speech, to her troops at Tilbury as the Spanish Armada approached, was cheered to the skies as she roared: ‘I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England, too.’

Edited by Black Monk

She was a woman, her inability to have children was due to a condition called an incomplete vagina. Vaginal agenesis is a common congenital defect with various causes. Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser (MRKH) syndrome has been put forth as a possible cause for her appearance and apparent infertility. She was a woman. 

9 hours ago, darkmoonlady said:

She was a woman, her inability to have children was due to a condition called an incomplete vagina. Vaginal agenesis is a common congenital defect with various causes. Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser (MRKH) syndrome has been put forth as a possible cause for her appearance and apparent infertility. She was a woman. 

The part about her getting deathly ill as a child has some basis after the fact.. She contracted smallpox 4 years into her reign at age 29 which caused her hair to fall out and likely could've left her sterile..In checking that though I found an interesting suggested twist on both what your saying and the Bisley boy legend:

http://www.elizabethfiles.com/elizabeth-i-a-virago-genetically-male-or-simply-a-strong-woman/3279/

Edited by Oniomancer

Maybe Liz One had that extra chromosome thing that Jamie Lee Curtis has. It makes a woman more masculine than normal.

Just an idea.....

On 4/24/2017 at 6:27 AM, darkmoonlady said:

Thanks for reconfirmation of agreeing with her that she was woman within and out, most of the man business is not about kids but about her ruling, and they used closed womb for that. i would have made her adopt many children like kid farm for real but id call it a college and train them as admin and whatever their heart desired.

so let me get this straight New Moon Mistress unless you are Cthonic Sans Green Gown Lady Earth, I see them in sync so you won't mind, but answer us this, why is it a woman who can't bear is made to feel like a man, shame sisterhood for not giving one of their own before, now welll a partner is best to have supporting you in adoption especially since many are damaged children that only they can fix.

And as man who is castrated in any form is said to be a woman and feels so.

it makes no sense at all what they are being referred to, if both are said to be opposite, but opposite is reference of each of theirs before being tossed to other camp,

so i do see problems of unity and togetherness even two males and two females as two couples, or any variation where females dont outnumber males but are center

and then i see a problem of males and female roles so skewwed within our modern social gender construct and previous ones they are fake to point to each other

like adam and eve their sin was not a snake and not any trees, which refers to toys and tools perhaps, but it was adam blaming eve instead of uniting and talking to come clean to each other or not

it was never about god just them two and maybe lillith the true mother with poor eve the daughter, well no wonder adam (man in hebrew) began to dominate life (EVE) lol

man cannot cotrol life, LIFE controls us, SPIRIT is behind the scenes now so all will rebalance

On 4/23/2017 at 10:06 AM, freetoroam said:

Some fiction seems real to me and influential. Shakespeare continued trend, Bible legacy ruins men for errors not edited yet, and writing itself weakens words via semiotics, and categories defy logic of world we evolved in

Anne Boleyn lost her head because Elizabeth was a woman.

• Like 1

Just now, susieice said:

Anne Boleyn lost her head because Elizabeth was a woman.

Maybe Elizabeth was just p***ed because Anne wouldn't put out ?:D

• Like 1

12 hours ago, I hide behind words said:

Thanks for reconfirmation of agreeing with her that she was woman within and out, most of the man business is not about kids but about her ruling, and they used closed womb for that. i would have made her adopt many children like kid farm for real but id call it a college and train them as admin and whatever their heart desired.

so let me get this straight New Moon Mistress unless you are Cthonic Sans Green Gown Lady Earth, I see them in sync so you won't mind, but answer us this, why is it a woman who can't bear is made to feel like a man, shame sisterhood for not giving one of their own before, now welll a partner is best to have supporting you in adoption especially since many are damaged children that only they can fix.

And as man who is castrated in any form is said to be a woman and feels so.

it makes no sense at all what they are being referred to, if both are said to be opposite, but opposite is reference of each of theirs before being tossed to other camp,

so i do see problems of unity and togetherness even two males and two females as two couples, or any variation where females dont outnumber males but are center

and then i see a problem of males and female roles so skewwed within our modern social gender construct and previous ones they are fake to point to each other

like adam and eve their sin was not a snake and not any trees, which refers to toys and tools perhaps, but it was adam blaming eve instead of uniting and talking to come clean to each other or not

it was never about god just them two and maybe lillith the true mother with poor eve the daughter, well no wonder adam (man in hebrew) began to dominate life (EVE) lol

man cannot cotrol life, LIFE controls us, SPIRIT is behind the scenes now so all will rebalance

:huh: 

• Like 6

Perhaps our present Queens a bloke,although king Elizabeth don't sound right nor does the next in line princess Charles na load of old b****cks

Edited by Matt221
Spelling

On 4/23/2017 at 9:43 AM, Black Monk said:

Reading the article, it doesn't seem beyond the realms of possibility. I'm sure Kat Ashley and Thomas Parry would rather find a boy and pretend he's Elizabeth than being hanged, drawn and quartered on the orders of a furious Henry due to the fact that Princess Elizabeth died in their care.

She was fond of proclaiming that she was more of a king than a queen. ‘I have the heart of a man, not a woman, and I am not afraid of anything,’ she declared.

Her most famous speech, to her troops at Tilbury as the Spanish Armada approached, was cheered to the skies as she roared: ‘I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England, too.’

Elizabeth had numberless ladies-in-waiting that dressed her, changed her and accompanied her in her most intimate toilet. They'd have noticed a c*** every once in a while.

These same ladies-in-waiting she was often powerless to stop gossiping or even marrying against her wishes, so it seems not impossible for her to be male and had a conspiracy around it, just very, very improbable.

--Jaylemurph

I love simple, hilarious conspiracies like this. Thanks for posting, they're always fun to read.