Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pigeon makes its nest inside woman's kitchen

UM-Bot

Not really that strange, the place was unoccupied, the pigeon needed a nesting place, the pigeon got in and made one.

The woman is lucky she did not come back to an empty apartment, or come back to find rats or squatters had moved in.

• Like 1

Aww :) I hope they update the story, I'd like to see how things go with the eggs and such.

• Like 4

Just now, Still Waters said:

I'd like to see how things go with the eggs and such.

Home fries and reindeer sausage go great with eggs :D 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Home fries and reindeer sausage go great with eggs :D 

:lol: :P

I live in nyc, it's hilarious... I've seen pigeons in other countries and American pigeons really are fatter. A lot fatter.

• Like 1

Don't worry lady , the bird will start ******** all over your kitchen once it's infernal breed hatches and mummah starts flying in and out to feed them.

Well the pigeon may have been seeking legal counsel as it might be an illegal immigrant.

To keep the pigeon from messing too much, keep supplied in bird feed and night crawler for the kids when they hatch.  I have a funny feeling that Ms. Roman will have some new pet homing pigeons in here life.. Soft like stray cats that you feed.  Even after they leave, they'll come back.  In fact one stray cat just came back after four of years looking for the feed bin.  He used to come up to us.  All he doe now is stare at us when we call him.  Of course we have a different dog now that's looking to play.  The cats will have none of that.  Our previous dog would walk around with the cats and even defensive posture near the cats when strange people came around.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, grimsituation6 said:

I live in nyc, it's hilarious... I've seen pigeons in other countries and American pigeons really are fatter. A lot fatter.

We take good care of our wildlife in NYC! :sk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I remember when I was a kid catching about 30 with a landing net and later shoving them through an enemy's kitchen door cat flap. The cat was was out and so were the owners. The woman created more of a mess than the cat did in the end.

• Like 1