Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Practice Psychic Reading Offered

Gracefalls

I am new to psychic and medium readings and would like to develop my abilities. I'm still in the crawling stages so please be patient. :)Currently information comes a little jumbled and I am trying to learn to interpret properly as well as being a reading together. Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Before you send me your request, please take a moment to concentrate on the question that you will be sending me. Please do not send too much information as that tends to confuse me a bit. 

I do need a first name and birthdate and if possible a picture of an item that you believe holds your energy. 

Light Always!

Grace

• Like 2

Hi

Can i have a career/money reading? My dob is nov.6.1980. I´ll put feedback here, it´s more useful for everyone. 

thanks

Thank you for the opportunity. I've not tried Birthday only but I'll try to use the energy of your post. 

But I'd be happy to have at it, after all I am here to practice. :)

What is your career/money question?

11/6/80 regarding career/money (ive never done a reading with Birthday only! So here goes!)

"Will I have any opportunities coming up"
-----------

"Stop and go, ebb And flow"

I see a trash bin, I sense the word "sanitation"

I also saw a metro bus
And the feeling of invisibility or "I'm invisible"

I feel like there is some sort of fear holding you back. I am not sure if you're looking for work or recently found work but I do see a job that pays fairly decent but perhaps not what you want. There is room for promotion there but a man stands in your way.

There is a way around him, you just have to use... i hate to say it but your manipulation skills which I feel you are well at. In this case it would do you good.

I sense a woman, a sister or friend type. somewhere around your age. In my minds eye she whispers to you helping you and giving you guidance that you should listen to.

I feel that you perhaps need to push yourself more, push past your fear or whatever within you that holds you back. 

I received a fabulous and very eye opening reading. I came here with hopes of guidance and am leaving with my peace of mind and assurance. I would like to give a big thank you to Gracefalls for offering hope and advice in my time of doubt.

It was surreal how she recognized exactly how I felt emotionally and just how much of a grasp she had on my situation. I now trust the direction I have to take and know for certain this was an accurate reading. I connected to each and every thing she had to say on a very personal level. Thank you so much!!!

• Like 1

Thank you for the opportunity, UpInTheStars ! :)

XenoFish, I am only practicing and I am very new to this, but I'm happy to practice on you if you like.

• Like 1

Gracefalls, Xenofish is a funny guy but kind of a skeptic^_^ 

Gracefalls read for me in a private message reading and she was pretty dead-on. I liked that she had me take a picture of an object I owned. I took a pic of my fav earrings as of right now:P Overall, I loved the reading and I would/will ask her for another in the future!:)

Hello Gracefalls:)

I would love to let you do a practice reading on me, I would like one for money/career/relationship.  My name is Natasha, my birthday is 03/22/79 if you need anymore information just let me know.:D

• Like 1

On 4/23/2017 at 3:40 PM, Gracefalls said:

I am new to psychic and medium readings and would like to develop my abilities. I'm still in the crawling stages so please be patient. :)Currently information comes a little jumbled and I am trying to learn to interpret properly as well as being a reading together. Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Before you send me your request, please take a moment to concentrate on the question that you will be sending me. Please do not send too much information as that tends to confuse me a bit. 

I do need a first name and birthdate and if possible a picture of an item that you believe holds your energy. 

Light Always!

Grace

Light permeate and permanence!

Greeting bonus: Using thesaurus find synonyms for any of the four words above.

@Gracefallsallow the graces to fall upon me and both others near(&ing). 

SFW Bonus: My birthday is reverse coded and my name is triple coded using a Jung collective unconscious/polysemy cipher.

tl;dr Nevermind that dear graceful reader. My reading please.

1916 nov 1 Samuel/Samael/Samantha

2cigvpe.jpg

Caption: Real me, silver double cross charms and chain, oak chest last night became a popup altar with two levels, top of chest has boombox and reverse voodoo doll+ for broadcast purposes to a person, while bottom drawer has two dolls and metal box with old cell phones for connections already in play, yellow fake sun or mustard faith wall, angling down on Avatar Samantha Ai.

Avatar =  A deity chose me to come into to go down for you

Samantha or samanth or sumama name Saman means "the rising morning sun".

Ai = Love

Need advice on achieving silence and listening to all outside: this is our love question.

Also for money question: I choose real gold of connecting with others, where to go now to find one or two.

Spoiler

NOTHING IS HERE, TRY LOOKING AT THE HIDDEN PLACES INSIDE YOU FOR THEY SEEK YOU OUT NOW, THIS IS CAPS FOR TITLE NOT YELLING. reverse letter writing over netiquette bring your top down and your down up.

Edited by I hide behind words

Thank u for the opportunity to read you! Is it possible for you to send me a picture of an item of yours? An item that you feel harnesses your energy? I know you sent me your picture but it doesn't feel right to me...idk how to explain it exactly 

Hi Kim, I'll send it to your inbox- I'm not sure on how to delete posts, sorry-Check your inbox thanks!

19 hours ago, hollyberry said:

Gracefalls, Xenofish is a funny guy but kind of a skeptic^_^ 

Gracefalls read for me in a private message reading and she was pretty dead-on. I liked that she had me take a picture of an object I owned. I took a pic of my fav earrings as of right now:P Overall, I loved the reading and I would/will ask her for another in the future!:)

Lies, Lies, Lies.:lol:

Sure give me a reading and you can post it openly. 

Hi Gracefalls, would you please be so kind to give me a reading? I am interested in love in general, will i find someone that i can truly feel completed by and loved? Also there are moments when i feel that there is something wrong in my life, that i do not belong where i am right now and that there is something big about to happen. Weird feeling but i have it so often.

Thanks in advance.

Hi thanks for the opportunity to read you! 

I am trying to se different ways I can "pick up" energy. 

If you'd like, you can give me your first name and attach a picture of anything that you believe harnesses your energy.

Can we try something? Can you write on a piece of paper your first name and the words current college course and send me a picture of that? When writing it please concentrate on the course.

also, please note that because of free will, the outcome depends largely on you. I can only offer what I see and any guidance that I'm given for you during the reading.

Light Always!

Hello, I am a new member of this site...can I have a reading please..if this is still going on..can I have a reading please 

• 10 months later...
  • The topic was locked