Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mark Zuckerberg plans to implant chips in us?

LostSouls7

I've been hearing a lot about this crazy plan by Zuckerberg in the news and TV and radio shows.

It's pretty crazy and I would not go for it! Would any of you? This guy sounds a little crazy but he makes some good points about the whole thing I think

on this podcast.

http://tobtr.com/s/9977647

He'll have to tie me down to get one of those things in my brain!

• Like 2

Just now, LostSouls7 said:

I've been hearing a lot about this crazy plan by Zuckerberg in the news and TV and radio shows.

It's pretty crazy and I would not go for it! Would any of you? This guy sounds a little crazy but he makes some food points about the whole thing I think

on this podcast.

Elon Musk is working on something similar I think. 

Not just no but hell no 

• Like 1

The way i still see people to this very day "zombiefied" on their fb accounts,i have little doubt many multi millions of dummies would be all up for it if the Zuck told them that's the only way to access their accounts :lol:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, LostSouls7 said:

It's pretty crazy and I would not go for it! Would any of you? This guy sounds a little crazy but he makes some good points about the whole thing I think

on this podcast.

Did you mixed up podcasts? Because in this one I can only hear a stoned/sloshed freak out of control and I have no idea what he is moundering about.

Anyway, it seems that the yellow press and other freak shows hoaxed the story based on this fact:

Rikky Muller, PhD. UC Berkeley
Muller is developing new wireless microsystems that directly interface with the brain for long-term, minimally-invasive neurological recording. Her broad goal is to engineer novel implants that can simultaneously sense and alter physiological responses to enable drug delivery and the treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders.

Chan Zuckerberg Biohub

• Like 1

Will they really go in your brain I mean embedded in the brain? Hmmm, just stop in the drugstore and they'll fix you right up.  I imagine a few people might possibly have brilliant suggestions of where one might put one in Zuckerberg.

Edited by MWoo7
replaced imbedded with embedded now its really screwed up and not spelled right, oh well.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

In a few years he will be p*** poor and facebook will be a memory cause something else will come along and facebook will be old news like my space

• Like 1